Why does Sup Forums deny that Russia is running a cyber war against America, or groups in America...

Why does Sup Forums deny that Russia is running a cyber war against America, or groups in America, that are against their national interests? Fake Russian social media accounts spreading propaganda are real. Wake up tards.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/popular-vote-turnout-2016/index.html
thedailybeast.com/trump-campaign-staffers-pushed-russian-propaganda-days-before-the-election
medium.com/@xamaximus/memetic-warfare-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Sup Forums is part of this cyber war, you set a narritive on new things here, then it gets just parroted endlessly and as a bonus we create ne content on this narritive. Sup Forums is the perfect target for them.

>MSM reaches tens of millions of americans
>all anti-trump and spreading bullshit on "how trump likes his steak well done" and "eating pizza with a fork"
>but wait heres a russian twitter account with 100k followers, MUH RUSSIANS COLLUSION!!!
kys shill.

>if one side does something bad That means the other side cannot do something bad
Kya low IQ pleb

We live in the internet age, get used to free ideas floating about that you don't like.

>a russian bot account with 100k bot followers somehow affected the results of an election with over 120million votes
wew lad

>pulling numbers out of your arse and making baseless assumptions to support your argument
Wew lad.

You are an idiot - Most 1st and 2nd world countries are fighting a cyber war. You dont think the U.S is doing the same in China or Vietnam. Have you been in the dark web. Tons of shit is going on. Fuckers are trying to bring down banking, energy, government systems every day.

Its a constant battle in cyber warfare. If you really think ads on facebook is the reason why Trump won - you are a fucking dumb nigger.

There's a difference between a free idea and one that is covertly spread by state assets. Fucking idiots.

And it's nice how you fucking retards are assuming I'm for Hillary or some shit. Kys retards.

>126million votes in 2016
cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/popular-vote-turnout-2016/index.html
>100k followers
thedailybeast.com/trump-campaign-staffers-pushed-russian-propaganda-days-before-the-election

kys.

the american media have been pushing pro-democrat propaganda for 50 years, ignorant homo.

You're the fucking idiot creating false equivalences. Provide some evidence that the US recently tried to influence an election in China.

Nobody fucking says that trump won because of Russia. That's an entirely separate question in to the discussion of Russian involvement and not one I've even mentioned. But it's funny to see your little reptilian brain get triggered and pull out these little off topic talking points. Kys you fucking clown.

clinton received 10-20 million illegal votes.

Can you stop with these fantastic well sourced arguments, they're blowing everyone away

Everyone is hacking everyone pleb this isn't news

Why it is okay when yids do it then? Because they do it 100 times more than Russia.

Lol nice burn

The fact that nobody is condemning it and deflecting to the fact that the US, Israel and others do it (which I explicitly condemn) is disappointing.

nobody is condemning it because it never happened, nigger

It wasn't a major factor, but it happened.

nope, never happened. the martians, i mean russians had zero influence on the election

You really have to be American to be such a low IQ fucking pleb. You are making three baseless assumptions.

1) assuming the number of propaganda accounts has to be equivalent to the number of voters to create some sort of influence (meaning you are fucking nigger tier dumb)
2) that the number of accounts and followers and their influence has accurately been quantified
3) arguably because Russia didn't win the election for trump in absolute terms, this somehow makes it okay to ignore or to dismiss meddling

Now do your parents and the planet a favour, kill yourself you fucking 90iq pleb.

Even I had my share of influence, saying that russian dindu nuffin it's an exagerattion, but it's true that in the great scheme of things that didn't stole Hillary election like Hillary stole those classified documents and sold them to the middle east.

implying RT is not a British proxy

england meddled in the US election to help elect hillary

kys you party over country low iq nigger

At least spice things up a bit, this is getting repetitive

how many uk newspapers published how many thousands of anti trump stories? ever heard of christopher steele? you fucking half-wit homo

do you seriously think russia is the only country that does this?
america's biggest problem is their own ruling class.

It's just espionage, literally more human than human.

the only low iq fucking pleb is some dipshit who thinks ads on facebook or twitter is going to influence 126million votes.

im sure farmer john, joe sixpack, and chad closely followed all the russian propaganda accounts just as much as you basement dwelling virgins

An opinion article is not the same as creating hundreds of fake profiles impersonating Americans and creating subversive ads

they influence 1,000x more people

social media isnt american soil first off

second off its funny how they went from election hacking to influencing the public

btw wikileaks proved obama hacked into french elections but it only matters when when others do it

>le two wrongs make a right meme

implying not every country has that
>What is ctr?
>what is shareblue?
>what is jidf?

Also implying we are dumb enough to fall for such poor shilling of any kind and not evaluate every post based on its information and sources

If you actually knew anything about the issue you'd know that the accounts aggressively attacked anyone that went against them and involved themselves with people that were already politically engaged on social media. They were not going after Joe six pack non voters you fucking idiot. Your whole argument rests on your emotions and personal disbelief.

More concerned with the cyber war our government and media are waging on u.s. citizens

>can't talk about Russia because America has done it

do you want british newspapers shut down? or do you just want russian twitter accounts shut down? how about qatari "news" organizations?

>he actually thinks the US doesn't do the same shit to russia

>Why do Normie's deny that America is running a cyber war against their own people, or groups of people world wide that are against their own interests? Fake American social media accounts spreading propaganda are real. Wake up yards.

>btw wikileaks proved obama hacked into french elections but it only matters when when others do it
To who?
The imaginary people in your mind?

wow youre so right, i got so triggered from tweets on social media and ads i saw on my facebook, im literally shaking, i need my safespace.

people give just as much fucks to ads and social media as they do the ads that say CLICK HERE FOR A BIGGER DONG

This is what the Russian drones always do, deflect and raise equivlances to stop discussion. I don't like Russia or the USA. Now what, tard?

wikileaks also shows obama ordering agencies to implement a "contingency plan" on russia after the ukraine/crimea annex

the stated solution is malware that targets their nuclear facilities and power grid (stuxnet tier)

we had hibernating malware in russia over a political issue that didnt even involve the USA

>I don't believe it so it can't happen
That's not how the world works snowflake.

You're very passionate about being a retard, Ahmed. He btfo'd you with actual numbers and then you come up with a list of random excuses
> B B BUT IT TOTALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE
> OH THOSE NUMBERS ARE INACCURATE EVEN THOUGH I CAN MAKE STUPID CLAIMS ABOUT ELECTION MEDDLING BASED ON FUCKING TWITTER ACCOUNTS BECAUSE I AM A FAGGOT
> PLEASE ASSUME THAT MY OPINION IS JUST CORRECT BECAUSE I'M TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

But yeah please keep calling everyone else a 90iq pleb, just for ironic effect I guess.

The fact that they get so angry and won't admit that two wrongs do not make a right show how effective Russian propaganda is on here.

you come across as disingenuous if you act outraged over another country spying (as if it's something new) but won't say a word against your own government.

see

the only people that give a fuck about social media are you dumbass britbongs living in a dystopian country where you get arrested for shitposting on twitter or triggered tumblrinas, which im guessing you're both.

But I'm not Russian?

Two wrongs make a wrong dipshit, and one wrong doesn't make a right. What is happening is the inevitable result of America abusing it's power over social media. Because they are doing so the only two options left for countries that WE are targeting with social media propaganda is either to ignore it, which results in things similar to the Arab spring uprising, or fight fire with fire.
If politicians didn't suck so much intelligence community cock then it would be made illegal under international law to use consumer devices and products as attack vectors, as we are noncombatants. But they won't do that, its too large of an industry.
You can thank Obama for 'updating' the smith-mundt act to allow the state department to release domestic propaganda to us citizens

doesn't matter if you 'condemn' espionage, you sentimental retard. it's a fundamental feature of international relations.

Basically this.
It is the absolute state of the average eurotrash poster who needs to lick the boots of the nearest consensus or authority example.

Proofs?

Shills
See

I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? Fucking sad

I don't deny it
It's just that they are not nearly as successful as The news stations and governments would like you to believe
The airing of RT in English is a good example of this, but most non Sup Forumsacks think of RT as Russian propaganda and so don't watch it

It has also been confirmed that Russia had a black lives matter facebook page called Blacktivist and had more followers than the actual BLM page.

>Russia wants to help to democrats
>Russians are anti American
>Which means dems are anti American

>doesn't understand that it's legal for a government to try to influence another election by propping up propaganda pieces
America does this shit to other nations all the fucking time you mongrel

I believe it. I believe they are very active right here on /pol too.

Honestly, do you think Russia supports Trump anymore? They changed the narrative, now - they are against Trump because he is promoting neocon policies against Iran, North Korea and in Syria (all Russian allies), and this is easily reflected by RT, Sputnik, and all the other Russian news outlets. They shifted now, it's anti-Trump just like CNN and MSNBC, but for different reasons (not appeasing Russia enough). So Putin and Russia, if they had a hand in influencing the election in the first place, made a spectacularly bad decision as their favored candidate turned out to be more anti-Russia than Hillary.

This is true also, Sup Forums is full of Russian propagandists, which all used to congregate in /ug/ before that turned into /sg/.

I figure russia is doing shit like that, but I doubt it has the effect that the left wants me to think it does

they've been doing it since pre-internet days as well. the CIA organised a massive propaganda campaign in the italian election after the war.

This is my point. Ideally this should be made illegal. Citizens are generally noncombatants and should not be the target of global power plays. I mean fuck, america even does it to their own people this shit needs to stop everywhere

Nobody here is denying that, stay on topic.

>leave Sup Forums for half a year
>retards still doing these threads

Because when they say russia they mean those of us at Sup Forums

Russia wants to destabalize the USA.
Just as the USA wants to do the same to Russia.
Makes me suspicious too.
Just look at how some of them argue. Straight to dodging and finger pointing to destroy and muddy the waters of any possible discussion.

Look at how angry they get too.

it's never going to stop. the stakes are too high. in nowadays, public opinion is the only thing you need to take the reins of the country.

no fucking shit

you think the burgers aren't doing the same thing to ivan?

I want to say maybe 80-90% of Western flags backing Russian propaganda are mostly useful idiots - just people parroting Russian media because it is seen as an alternative to lying Western media, more honest and more redpilled. It's actually pretty effective and makes Westerners - who are fed up with diversity homoshit in their media, minorities, government fuckups in foreign wars - believe Russia is seeking to create some sort of nationalist, Christian new world order instead of a nu-USSR with only a quarter of the communism.

Okay so
Both parties accept donations from
INTERNATIONAL CORPORATIONS

Both parties also employ ad ,marketing and PR agencies.

Is there some law that prevents non-american entities to contribute to foreign political campaigns?
Becuase thats pretty much the extent of "russian" involvement.

What people should be caring about is if it was only american CITIZENS that VOTED.

Do you actually live in Russia? Do your people feel that we target them with social media propaganda? How long has this been going on?
Just want a russbro's thoughts on the matter

Russia is using propaganda but anyone who believes they're paying people to shill for Russian interests on this arsehole of internet is paranoid.
It's just that many people agree with them, for various reasons.
Also, while you're crying about Russian influence, it would be fair to mention all other lobbying and propaganda from other sources. Russians are far from being the only offender here.

Our own CIA has a Meme Warfare divison. I remember seeing reading a bit about it in one of Snowden's leaks...

medium.com/@xamaximus/memetic-warfare-Sup Forums-versus-the-cia-fa4c22b2491f

Basically, you can trust anything but your own instincts, and they are easier to manipulate than you might think.

Where is your proof that russia is running a cyber war against america?

people see russia as strong because western media is always making them out to be scary. most people will back anything that seems stronger than the pathetic, pitiful, begging-to-be-invaded culture of the modern west.

Maybe because (((MSM))) is doing psyop everyday.

Even if it is Russia, the truth is still needed. America is headed toward the fucking shitter with media forcing diversity homoshit and bleeding heart open borders cuntery.

The best thing to do is to use the destabilization to steer America toward nationalism and the ideals of the founding fathers. Frankly, if America doesn't head in that direction, it deserves to be destroyed.

There's shitload of proof. Even without any concrete proofs, it's obvious.
However it's also obvious that the other side is doing the same. And not just state actors either.

If Hellery says it the oppisite is probably the truth. Cunt don't know what truth is.

>people of your ilk only complain about it when someone else does it to you
no you don't consider it to be wrong at all

Removing millions of Mexicans is within my national interest.

see

Didn't see it, sorry about that I was distracted with the autistic brit

If there's shitloads of proof present it.

So you can deny it? You read pol, you've seen it.

>nigel comes in challenging the "russia dindu nuffin" narrative
>my dumb fellow countryman claims OP is licking boots
>literally licking daddy americas boots

why is most of my population outright retarded

>creating hundreds of fake profiles
>creating subversive ads

B-but that's what we did.

Show your proof shill.

>assuming there was only one Russian fake twitter account active during the election

What's it like being so retarded?

outright retarded*

If US society is is so weak that it can be damaged by social media it deserves to be damaged by social media.