What anime would you like to be a background character in?

So you were hit by truck-kun and died. Because of the cliche ending, moot took mercy on you and offered to send you to live in your favorite anime.

However, since you were a NEET fuck, he only offered to make you a background character in one.

Where do you go?

ani tore

What is s moot?

SUPER MOOT

What will my living standards be like?

That depends on what show you go to

>it's not a Hibike thread

Being a guest at Amagi Brilliant Park would be fun

I have a job, a house, and decent disposable income.
That that mean I would be upgraded to a side-character instead?

Do you own the house, have savings and/or have a real waifu? If so you can be in the main cast. If not, supporting cast.

SnW

love live sunshine, i would get all the cute girls in the background. literally the only male in the show.

Can I hit on the main characters?

Single, no desire for a wife or family.
I own the house, (2000sqft is huge for a single man) savings destroyed from down payment on it and having to restore it again.

So I guess supporting cast. Maybe I could afford a plain-looking supporting cast girl as waifu.

Hibike Euphonium
I play the Euphonium. Even though I am forever a background character I can be beside her, unrequited.

Would be a good choice, as unattractive looking female seems to be a nonexistent concept in that world.
Any nameless background girl is just as sexy hot as mains.

I feel like being a background character in Cromartie High would be an enjoyable experience.

Pollonic girls attack

Take me to Neo-Venezia, please.

Can i reincarnate as a permaloli? Or are ya stuck with your normal body?

Konosuba. Everything seems so comfy there.

Log Horizon

>wanting to live in war-torn hell
Not even Seize stayed picturesque for the whole show.

Yuru Yuri pre-TYO. Everyone is a cute girl living in utopia there so I would be too.

SAO

Hibike so that I get to see more Kumiko.

What about Hanayamata?

I would pick one where mai waifu doesn't end up being mcs girlfriend, so I could take her to myself.

or one where I can be perma little girl

Bleach

So I can watch it all burn with my sunglasses.

Aria.

A man of taste

Gundam Seed. i want to be cucked by Kira

YKK

Recarnate as a Sern worker who hacks Sern data base.

Then I create multi world lines that build apon each other. Thus creating the "Steiner plane".

Within this new plane of reality I bait Okabe into being the "Steiner Transversal" which cuts parallel world lines in such a way that it creates congruent corresponding events in spacetime.

These events build on top of each other creating a "Skew World Line" that intersects into a higher dimension. Thus allowing me to traverse other plans of reality.

In conclusion, I opened a gateway into other anime worlds and start mixing shit up.