If you don't drive stick you literally aren't white

If you don't drive stick you literally aren't white.

Driving stick is for old faggots who don't understand technology and think they get any benefit over automatic on public roads. Kys, kike.

>using a clutch pedal
>one brake lever
Get on my level.

Stick is outdated, automatic is superior in every way in today's world, this isn't the 60's. Quit basing your masculinity on such silly things.

I drive a truck, faggot. They don't even make new F250s with a manual.

motorcycle masterrace
i just got a 2017 gsx r1000r and its the sickest shit ever

I don't drive automatics because I am not old, woman, homosexual, retarded, nigger, physicallly disabled.

>driving domestic

that's funny, because all of the ricer shitboxes driving around are stick

that said, my jeep is a 6MT

Stick is for euros and nips

>tfw living in Europoor
>a car is considered a grand luxury
>people are in awe when you own a small kia with magical electric windows
>automatic transmission is a fabled legend that only the elite have ever seen

Everyone here drives manual transmission but I agree with you. There is no point if you aren't racing

Have you ever driven an automatic? Shits so annoying

Lol itt: beta cucks who can't even use a stick to drive
In italy litteraly nobody have auto cars and if you buy one all think you are gay

Maybe in your fake toothpaste country thats the case. In my country everyone owns at least 1 mercedes or a porsche

No i drive stick too.

It's called manual you burger.

Automated is literally for faggots and women

I've heard some stories about american niggers breaking into cars but eventually ditching them because they couldn't drive manual.

Based on that we can conclude automatic cars are made for niggers in mind.

I have size 15 feet... driving two-pedal is awkward enough, throwing in a clutch would make it impossible

>stick
pointless, unless you have a classic sports car.

Agreed. I have a Civic with 115 horsepower and it's still a stick. The fun is my KLR

My crusaders steed

Obviously manual > torque converter automattic, but is there really a reason to buy manual over a electronically controlled dual-clutch automatic? Cheaper and easier to maintain, but slower and lower mileage.

So better performance at the cost of price, much like everything else (brakes, suspensions, etc).

There's a place for both.
If you're driving like you're on a race track (or actually are on a race track), manual transmission adds to the excitement.
If you're driving on a lovely cruise, having an automatic takes away the requirement to shift and allows you to relax more.

That's why the Pagani Huayra has an automatic as well as a fully functional stick shift in the exact same car.
They're the only company that seems to understand you can cater to both crowds without some retarded flappy pedals.

Dodge Challenger. 485 HP 6 speed manual reporting in. Dare I say that I drive /ourcar/?

Sorry but your wrong. STANDARD transmissions are easier to fix, cheaper to buy, makes the driving experience 100 times more enjoyable. (except in traffic)

Buy domestic, Drive domestic

Honorary European

>you are now aware that automobile worship is an activity exclusively reserved for white trash / the lower class

Lmao

>Not getting the RR trim

You could have done worse I guess, what color?

Liar, if you're British you have to be one of those

Why do people keep posting faggotry like this on pol? It has nothing to do with politics. If you want to circle jerk about what kind of transmission you have in your cars, go to /o/.

>the driving experience

You are one of those guys that secretly fucks their cars tail pipe aren't you?

Modern automatics are more efficient at shifting than you will ever be.Thats why 99% of drag racers run autos where every fraction of a second counts.

>current year
>using the clutch to upshift
>not using a sequential manual transmission

>shifting gears
Gears? Where we’re going, we don’t need gears.

Sure would like to, that always looks like so much fun when I see people driving those in races. That or a Lenco...

Holy shit that's one ugly ass car.

OP is a divide and conquer kike.
S a g e in the options.

>if you don't drive a literal holocaust you're a lesser man