Rigged: How Voter Suppression Threw Wisconsin to Trump

This story gets really dark if you combine it with the gerrymandering case in front of the Supreme Court now. Wisconsin gerrymandered their state in 2010 to secure a Republican majority. They used this majority to pass voter suppression laws, which limited not just participation in local elections, but obviously may have had an important effect on the national one.
It’s insane to me just how aggressive Wisconsin Republicans have been about trying to monopolize power in their state, and how that has had such a negative impact on our national politics. Gerrymandering aside these policy effect the other 49 in tangible ways.

motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/voter-suppression-wisconsin-election-2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
motherjones.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone gerrymanders. Before the Repubs did it in 2010, the state was gerrymandered from the democrats. Welcome to politics idiot.

As for voter suppression, fuck off. There's nothing wrong with requiring ID, every other coutnry requires ID, and niggers all use IDs for other things. The fact that you think these dumb niggers can't get a photo ID shows how little you know of your pets.

>Everyone gerrymanders. Before the Repubs did it in 2010, the state was gerrymandered from the democrats. Welcome to politics idiot.

Truth. Democrats always project. Always.

>misplaced her drivers license

Sure. Funny how she was able to produce an expired one though.

The only voters required ID's suppress are your illegal pets you cucked little faggot.

I would give a shit about this if the democrat baboons didn't panic about the very idea of implementing voter ID laws and cling to their sanctuary city ideas for obvious reasons. There's far bigger fuckery afoot, and the bulk of it certainly isn't on the right-wing side.

Yes, tell us more about the evils of gerrymandering. Oh look, the result of dem gerrymandering in Chicago (pic related). What an organic, sensible shape for a district!

>how are Jamarcus and Gomez supposed to get IDs?
>muh voter suppression!
Crimea River, dumb Ukrainian

did hildawg even make one campaign stop in Wisconsin after the primaries?

>Anthony said her 19-year-old daughter and 21-year-old nephew, who didn’t drive regularly and had misplaced their licenses, were also stymied by the new law.

pretty bad luck all three of them (((misplaced))) their ID's

I never realized it was such a widespread issue.

Fuck ID's and laws n' shieet, Anthony Goldstein misplaced his license.

Voter suppression articles are always anecdotal and if any statistics are presented, it's always as a percentage, never actual population numbers. I wonder why.

Didn't Ukrainian intelligence help Hilary?

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Oh, that's rather embarrassing

Jamarcus and Gomez already have IDs because they need them to receive various gibs.

Gerrymandering literally does not affect presidential elections, how fucking stupid do they think we are?

If you need illegals to win the election then sucks to be you.

They're arguing that gerrymandering led to the passage of "voter suppression laws" aka laws intended to protect the sanctity of democracy against the typical lib tactic of encouraging illegals to vote and busing niggers from polling place to polling place all day long.

ah yes the famous
>niggers are too stupid to get drivers licences
argument that liberals love to make

>illegals
>winsconsin
uhhhh

kill yourself shill rat

>(((motherjones)))
kys

Sucks to be a libtard

get over it.

hillary threw wisconsin to trump by being on the ballot

STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS!

For days Sup Forums has been getting slid hard and the boards are fucked because newfags and mental defectives keep responding to slides.

Between the Clinton uranium habbenings and Soros dumping 18 mil into his phantom foundations, the continuing white genocide, (((THEY))) don't want us banding together to discuss.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS

> motherjones
it has the same credibility as infowars, in a timeline where broken clocks arent't even right twice a day

you put your Ilicense in your wallet and never think about it again, right? american licenses aren't that big right?

>It’s insane to me just how aggressive Wisconsin Republicans have been about trying to monopolize power in their state
Democrats are literally flooding the entire nation with illegal Hispanic immigrants and permanently changing the racial demographic of the U.S. to keep winning in California. Gerrymandering seems like door-to-door campaigning next to this.

In almost every civilized country in the world you need a proof of identity to vote. And in the uncivilized ones they use fingerprints.

How is this voter suppression?

"Voter suppression" is code for "we want illegal immigrant voting" they have proven this time and time again in California, literally every country in the world and most states require ID to vote except Dems who want their precious brown, illiterate slaves to vote on their behalf. I don't even know how this became a thing, the mere blatancy of it, it's so insulting to the niggers and spics that their party of choice thinks they are literal retards who cannot get an ID

Same size as a credit card, and you NEVER need to remove them from your wallet unless a police officer needs it to scan it in his computer.

Fuck you, gerrymandering is done by shitloads of Dems too. My comfy town in IL got swallowed into Niggerville district, led by some OG racist ass nigga. And look at for all the bullshit they pull. Gutierrez in that particular district is a pile of shit.
Yes Im mad, go Holodomor yourself

Because it's not, they just want illegals and blacks to vote for them multiple times, it's literally the only way they get re-elected. It's the most blatant and obvious scheme yet they act like they're doing it for humanitarian reasons, when all it does is show that liberals think their constituents are literal retards

""""""Voter suppression"""""""

There are illegals in fucking Massachusetts dude, theyre fucking everywhere and ICE has been kind enough to outright remove them

>mother jones

Blacks have trouble identifying their parents and children, it's no surprise they cant ID themselves.

That's a classic leftist lie. Motherjones has zero credibility - it's a open shill / narrative machine. Infowars actually gathers facts and reports them. In those cases where Infowars offers opinion, or stories based wholly on sources, they identify those stories as opinion pieces or as unverified (but likely true) stories. Their track record over the last couple of years, especially, is excellent. Look at Clinton / Obama / Uranium 1 / Rosatom / Russia. Alex and IW broke this story, with details, last year, building on what may be the last example of actual journalism the NYT did, back in 2015. If you were just being sarcastic / ironic then okay, but if you're trying to pollute the mental waters with the false equivalency of mj = iw then I can't let that slide.

Democrats dont want to lose the mentally unfit, convicted felon and illegal vote

>motherjones.com

Stopped reading right there
Also we know Hillary and the DNC hired you faggots to shill for them.
I thought she stopped paying you slavshits

Madison and Milwaukee are full of illegals you leaf retard

Clinton received 10 - 20 million illegal votes.

>The poll worker gave her a provisional ballot

VOTER SUPPRESSION

>But they didn’t go to the polls because they knew their votes wouldn’t count. Both had planned to vote for Clinton.

Jesus, please help the liberals. They clearly need you.

That's not voter suppression, that's called common fucking sense.

Voter ID should be required, and if you can't present a valid state or government issued ID to prove you are who you say you are, why should you be able to vote?

Hell, go the route of India, every citizen gets a Voting ID card when they are old enough to vote that they have to manage. If they lose it, they have to get a new one or they can't vote, end of story. Before anyone says, "Oh that would be too hard," fucking India has quadruple the population we do, and they get it done. That's no excuse.

Yes, and in my state they are valid for four years and you can renew or request a new one online and receive proof that your license is valid instantly while the physical card is in the mail. This boofer did not have a valid license.

Literally this.
We all have debit cards, this shit could be full electronic.
Unfortunately, that shit can get hacked nowadays.

And votes are supposed to be private... So I dunno. If you vote against your region, you can get targeted by the opposing party...

Not sure what to do about it.
Give the IDs out for sure though.

I used to love posting this picture when arguing with libtards about voter IDs on twatter.

Both sides gerrymander you faggot.

you can tell who's rigging the elections by who's rabidly against voter ID

Every state gerrymanders, though blue states do it worse.
Look at some of the train wreck districts in Maryland and Illinois.
>Mother Jones
Top kek

Andrea Anthony has over $6,000.00 in unreimbursed public assistance liens filed against her by the State of Wisconsin. She's a welfare cheat. There's a bench warrant out for her arrest. She doesn't deserve to vote.

Probably why she didn't want to present a photo ID in a public building. Looks like the system did its job.

>you put your Ilicense in your wallet and never think about it again, right?
Yes, the only timr your drivers license should leave your wallet is if your getting carded ti buy beer or if you get pulled over.
>american licenses aren't that big right?
No, they're about the size of a credit card. Not sure about other states but in my cucked state of Maryland, an ID that's valid for 6 years costs $20

Wtf I love LIBERAL propaganda now????

>to pass voter suppression laws
you mean voter ID laws?

Democrats bussed tens of thousands of people to Rhode Island to vote illegally, did the same in New Hampshire to swing half of the electoral votes. They had dead people voting in Nevada and voter fraud scandals which got swept under the rug. We have anywhere between 5 and 10 million illegal immigrants voting in the United States, many of which are casting ballots in California, the state with the most electoral points. Democrats have conflated identification with suppression, as if asking that someone have proper identification in order to cast and keep track of votes is totally outlandish. Any US citizen should have no problem registering for and going to vote, if anything what suppresses voters is that fact that federal election days are not federal holidays, which makes it more difficult for people who aren't employed by the government who get up and go to work (i.e. white people) to actually make it to the polls.

Yes sure, identifying yourself at the polls by showing some kind of ID is 'voter suppression' in democrat-speech.

And surely the Hillary Cunton did not campaign in WIS even ONCE was irrelevant.

Dems are morons or shills.

No cred
Motherjones?
lol

Gerrymandering is only bad when republicans do it. Every democrat state does this but that's ok.

Madison is a self-declared Sanctuary City

They shot down voter ID in my state.
Even with the offer of free license, since the republican governor got voted out due to corruption so it's unlikely he will push the case further in court.

Everyone does this, hell the walking dead voted democrat even illegales voted with the result that in majority democrat places they had more votes than voters! Its not out of the blue that the pr department of the democratic party/late night comedy shows begged for getting rid of IDs to vote something which is so fucked the rest of the western world just facepalmed.

The poll worker gave her a provisional ballot instead. It would be counted only if she went to the Department of Motor Vehicles to get a new ID and then to the city clerk’s office to confirm her vote, all within 72 hours of Election Day. But Anthony couldn’t take time off from her job as an administrative assistant at a housing management company, and she had five kids and two grandkids to look after. For the first time in her life, her vote wasn’t counted.

>she had five kids and two grandkids to look after.

Complete B.S. Stop whining. The people of Wisconsin are not stupid and have come to the light all on their own. They are patient people but not doormats. They had enough of Democrat lies, manipulations, poor policies, corruption and tyranny. Thus they rejected the Democrats. More power to them.

Republicunts are gay fags

Your move, fucko

They have elected Scott Walker, one of the most hated people on earth by the left, not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES in the past 6 years.

This speaks volumes about why Hillary lost Wisconsin. The silent majority had enough.

When in fact receipt of those gibs should be a bar to voting.

What society allows the gibsmedats to vote themselves more gibs? A declining one!

Lots of farm work in WI, lots of corn being grown to be fermented into ethanol to degrade the fuel we put in our cars.

Why are the colors of my high school now the Down Syndrome Awareness colors?

>Mother Jones
Nice source, faggot.

calm your tits, paul
getting one big story right doesn't undo a hundred tin foil hat ones

>Ukraine
Can Poland or Russia end your shithole already?