Who here is going to the university of florida Spencer speech?

I'm driving there right now. any of you nerds going to show? or are you just going to hide behind the computer like the scared wimps you are? if any of you fascist losers have the guts, meet me outside of the arts center so I can knock your teeth out.
pic related. it's me. I'll be the one outside bashing the fash. come say hello, and I'll let my bat do the talkin

Post pic's

so thats what sam has been up to ever since world peace was cancelled.

When is he going to speak?

MMMM feel so good

When his FBI handlers tell him to!

Sam Hyde really has gone off the deep end since world peace got cancelled.

No Richard

>implying you have the upper body strength to hurt anybody with a baseball bat
I would love a free bat, but i live in Ontario so i cant go to the speech, also sage

Avoid blacks when you go to jail, you're welcome.
T. Random 4chinner

I'm a pretty big guy (6'4 260 pounds). you would tremble like a leaf.

Nah, it was planning the Vegas massacre. Still hasn't been caught.

what vid is this from

it's not a vid, but if it was it'd be like the scene from inglorious bastards.
bat+nazi's head=justice

im unironically on the other side of the country or else I would.

What is this epic T. maymay

his best look desu

I wonder if this is a specific enough threat of violence for prosecution. Specific time and place.

You didnt bleach your hair enough. It just looks blonde. What you posted last night was bleach blonde.

You know what I love most about ANTIFA? When they go to jail they will be completely on their own. Do you think the white gangs are going to protect them? Oh hell no, these fuckers will get passed around bubbas cell like candy.

but we're on the right side of history. it's literally OK to punch a nazi, my teacher told me so.

don't be fooled by a cute face. underneath the boyish good looks is a madman

You were great in the new Ghostbusters

Dood, what are you, like 40? Get a job fucking loser!

I had a job. once. hell I had my own tv show. but the bourgeoisie scum took it away from me.

Could you wear something bright like a white hat so your head is easier to see in the crosshairs?

I'm wearing the same bright yellow hat I always wear

You antifaggots suck at Photoshop.