I sperged out in a video game I was playing overwatch and an asian guy with an aussie accent dont ask me how I can tell...

I sperged out in a video game I was playing overwatch and an asian guy with an aussie accent dont ask me how I can tell but they have distinct accents well he kept telling me to switch off symmetra (I only play her) I started calling him a piece of slinty eye shit fuck and go back to china I kept telling him no matter how hard he tries he'll never truly be Australian and I said I am surprised he can even play this video game seeing as he could barely see the screen on account of his slint eyes now I feel bad do I need help is there a place I can go to get help with racism I dont think I can survive in a multicultural society.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_English#Scandinavian_influence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm reading this 3rd time and I have no idea what this post is about.

This, but with an aussie and video games.

The bar

Just let it all out,we are here to help

Don't worry about it, Chinese aren't real people.

I'll sum it up
>Autistic OP only plays 1 character in OW (A game with like 30) who is situational and often can be a detriment if you aren't in her given situation
>Gook Aussie rightfully tells him to fuck off and switch to a better and more useful character
>OP refuses because he's an autist
>OP goes even further and starts spergin out, full retard style, on Gook Aussie Bro by shitting on him because he Asian

Fucking neck yourself OP, it's people like you that ruined Overwatch and made the game unbearable to play. Not because of your racist vitriol but because of being such a turbo autist you """main""" 1 character in a team game that's all about communication and team comps and rather than being a good teammate you autisticaly screech at people.

just keep playin overwatch. blizzard needs people like you in their community user.

Hey op, I'm the guy you called a "slanty eyed piece of shit."

2 things

I play on foreign servers because I am playing with a couple friends who aren't American

And I asked you to switch because we needed a dps and you were playing really shit.

I forgive you for your shit, just stop playing sym, I'm not sure how you managed to suck with her but you did.

Hahahahahahahaha

>Autistically screeching at teammate instead of taking constructive criticism
>Sticking with that one character that probably has multiple counters against her on the field

Keep that shit in arcade or QP and stay the fuck out of comp.

You are about to get banned from overwatch for commiting wrongthink and bullying you toxic GAMER

Anyone else play overwatch just to shit talk people? Quite similarly how I only kept playing WoW just to player kill lowbies and get people angry to swap to their mains.

overwatch is the most cancerous game with the most cancerous people and it defeats all of the arguments in mobas that people had

>Game costs $39.99
>Peruvians and Russians don't play it
>Infinitely more cancer than the most cancer dota and league players

I recommend uninstalling that game immediately you won't regret it

Good bantz Aussie
Nothing wrong with you, keep moving on.

ITT: the "forever boys" numales ru8ning western society because they are fagdickted to videogamejews

Keep it up OP, you tell those gooks whats for until kikezard bans you

To be honest unless you spam the chat with "NIGGER NIGGER HANG ALL NIGGERS 14/88 AYY LMAO" Blizzard couldn't give a shit and even then nearly everyone in the game would have to report you or someone blasting reddit/support with screenshots of your memes.

That shit still salts me even in quick play. I care less if I lose in QP but I still want to win and someone who's intentionally throwing by autistically using 1 crap character is annoying at best.

Back when it first came out it was the best. I played the shit out of it and all I got were cool teammates and the general mentality of the game was to be good with 2 characters from each class type. It was common for people to fill a role if they had to and if it wasn't working we'd change them out for someone else. Only those who really enjoyed the beta actually bought it.

The moment S2 hit is when it went to shit. That's when LoL saw a dip in players and OW got a massive spike. All of the sudden the cancer level increased, amount of screeching autists increased, and the amount of single character mains increased. As time went on it got even worse with Dota and CS:GO people trying their hand at it. Now people were buying it because it's popular and wanted another "competitive game" under their belt to inject their rage into.

yes it's called the hardware store, you buy a chainsaw and go around cutting foreigners and lefties in half and then you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Start by learning punctuation, you illiterate fuck.

Did Norwegians invent the english language or did my people? That's what I thought cuck.

>overwatch
that's your problem right there. shit game for brainlets.
go install TF2

>has regrets
stop being such a pussy

Ackhtyually:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_English#Scandinavian_influence

>my people
You sound at least 70% abbo, m8!

this is not Sup Forums