Oklahoma ex-officer convicted of killing daughter's boyfriend after three mistrials

White cop who shot dead his daughter's mixed race boyfriend is convicted of first-degree manslaughter after THREE mistrials and gets 15 years behind bars

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4995678/White-cop-killed-daughter-s-black-boyfriend-gets-jail.html

>white
mud brown

Explain your violets Sup Forums,
you bunch of white trash and euro garbage

Wtf that's the most race-Baitingest """article""" title I've ever seen.

He should have known that his daughter would burn coal. She has that "look" 100%.

Ok, I checked OP's link. Even the so called black guy had blue eyes. There are so many mixed race people in America.

>White dad tries to save rebellious whoring daughter from being a single mom

poor guy

shouldve killed his whore daughter too.

You have Summoned Shadow-Chan

STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE
WE deserve to be happy

so they only convicted him after stacking a jury on the 4th try? how is that fair.

Stay Hidden, SHADOW-CHAN!

The other 3 times it was stacked in the white man favor...jury of all white men who daughters loved the BBC

What caused the first three mistrials and what leftist jew fuck kept pushing the DA's office to keep retrying him?

I'm guessing a black person on the jury that refused to come to an agreement based on the evidence that he was clearly innocent.

i bet the dad had reasons

>jury was deadlocked at 11-1,10-2
How the fuck is that deadlocked

nigger still dead. all is well.

his wife finally told the truth, she stated previously that it was an accident. She told the courts that her husband planned the killing the night before after watching their daughter give a blowjob to the boyfriend

>first-degree manslaughter
>15 years
cops are in a class of their own

>this is what passes for white in burgerland

Stay hidden, shadow-chan!

the dude has the facial structure of a white man and only a couple of shades darker
I dont even know anymore
all kinds of mutants come out of america

The father wanted the daughter for himself and was jealous

Stay Hidden, Shadow-Chan!

Op is lel homosex. Also, I just feel like saying, stay hidden shadow Chan. Just because.

in that case consequences would never be the same

??

neither person in that picture is white

love is love is love stop with your evil hatred

the magic of make up

exactly.

No ya don't

Mixed race = nigger
Gross
Dad should have walked free

this

they bleached the pic on the right, or it was just a shitty photo, look how grainy that black towel dispenser or red chair is

more like the magic of adolescence first pic is obviously of her when she was in middle school
the second pic is her in high school

>Not killing your daughter too after raping her for being a racemixing whore

>Not dumping them somewhere in the Forrest and then acting as if they've gone dampening and never came back?

??????

The fuck do I care? Take it, take me off the ride.

I don't think its that obvious - I've seen women do some crazy shit with some make up.

she got dem McKayla Maroney eyes

it is that obvious because in the OP picture she looks like a square bodied fat little boy while her facebook pic has her looking slim and feminine.

Because the nigger judge probably threw a tantrum like a 5 year old

They're both fugly.

look how black that suit is

was she killed in like 2005 that camera is terrible

Why are black dudes so obsessed with white women?

Kek

Why are white dudes obsessed with all kinds of women?

I don't know what kind of white people you have in Finland but that's not a white face structure, if anything it's somewhat slavic due to the low hairline and slim face.

>THREE mistrials
No doubt this is getting appealed.

have you ever had a blowjob from a white chick...AWESOME.

I also love the look and taste of white girls pink nips

that's the daily mail for you.

I don't know, I'm not white

It's in a white mans nature to explore.

Have you seen black females i cant blame them

and it's in a black mans nature to take what is not his

Come to think of it, the best BJ I ever got was from a white girl. I still don't sweat them bitches though. Black dudes fall apart over some goofy bitches though.

>the nigger picked up the daughter when she was staying at a homeless shelter
predatory behaviour.

Needs to be unanimous, nigger retard.

I think all 12 jurors have to agree on the same verdict or else it is a mistrial. Probably trump supporters.

what's next? men who go to bars to pick up women is predatory?

that explains everything

STAY HIDDEN, SHADOW-CHAN!

dude she licked my balls then the bitch swallow all of my nut...

>picking up women that are desperate for a place to stay and food to eat isnt predatory

You are obviously some faggot from rebbit with zero knowledge of how pliable the mind is.

They don't swallow, they gulp. It's like they start taking it down the second it starts to flow. Shit's crazy

kek

That pic is not even white gross

you moron realise that this girl's mother is a single mother
the guy will die in jail, he's an old fart plus he's a hot head

why in the fuck is a cops daughter staying at a homeless shelter...if anything the cop was the fucking predatory

Well actually I'm half white. I suppose I have banged every race of women in my area now that I think about it. I'm not obsessed with it though

Oh wow, a meme flag. You must surely be a black guy

Stay Hidden, SHADOW-CHAN!

topkek

Shsc

But that's exactly what happened. Why are alt righters such easily offended snowflakes?

fixed

Her evidence is worthless. She committed perjury.

If it's so easy, why do you work so hard at it?

BBBRRRAAAPPP

There is no soul to take from me you shit.

stay hidden, shadow-chan

Aw is somebody offended?

It's 231

According to American standards, the girl is white and the guy is black. Yet in many pictures, she looks darker than him, often times like an outright spic. Wtf America.

all of them

t. ER doc

That's just your opinion, Sceehio.

You're a dumb nigger. You are like an accessory to women, like a gucci bag to display to all their friends, that's it. Your people are still ignorant as fuck and will never amount to anything, no matter how much outside you get from other people, it should be embarrassing for you. You cannot accept the truth for your own people yet you want everyone else to see you differently. Eat shit.

Work a bit harder next time, kid.

Oh wow it's almost as if the the dynamic of a man giving women shelter and food for affection is an alien concept to you.

STAY HIDDEN, SHADOW-CHAN!

Wasn't trying at all to offend. I asked a question and you assumed I was trying to offend, evidence that you were offended. Don't cry, snowflake. You might get pussy some day if you stop being such a bitch.

hahahahahhaahaha
the """"black"""""" guy was whiter than the chick

Now that's what I'm talking about! A for effort but 2/10 is the best I can do for content. Sorry.

>Stay hidden, shadow-chan!

2, 3, 1