Slavs are a fucking embarrassment to white people

Slavs are a fucking embarrassment to white people.

Fucking white people are so disgusting. The sooner you people will get replaced the better the world will be

9mm chunk of lead to the head would be a good prize

when white people will disappear will you POO in the loo

I will agree only if Pajeets will be the replacement. If World is supposed to go to shit, it should go all the way.

>fertilized egg with doggo genes

What was the result?

there was no result. its biologically impossible to do it naturally.

(((art)))

I was expecting some sort of tumor egg but ill take boring old nothing I guess

Do you think her works are appreciated in her home country?
These types of "artists" exist because Westerners give them money and attention.

most likely not most of the East is not that far gone down the cultural shithole

Slavs were declared subhumans by Hitler.
In fact, it was so bad that Germany's Slavic allies had to lie about being Slavs.

Slavs are more intelligent, but also more degenerate version of niggers, which makes them even worse, because they are smart enough to do far more damage.

>meme flag

They pass tromatised gene from the 95m+ dead in the goolag...

I am honestly shocked. Shit like this doesn't happen here yet.

Ah ha. The eternal Slovenian!
I always know those rats were no good.

so are we getting a mutant or not? because if we arent then this bitch literally accomplished nothing.

It take some fucktop degenerate to appreciate this kind of perversion

>prestigious prize
prestigious prize for the most degenerate i hope.
if the times change, i hope this things will be told in horror to kids,like fairy tales from a dark past.

I knew another slovenian artist who fertilized her egg with an orange baboon semen

Slovenes try hard as fuck to distance themselves from the Balkans and be super westernized, so it's no surprise to me that she'd shack up with a fucking animal lmao

Yeah, every Eastern European country is against illegal immigration and filthy Middle-easterners in their country, have no political correctness policies and are still following their traditions, while the half of the Western capitals are non-white and we are the embarrassment? lol, k ,faggot

Egypt

Slovenians are barely even slavic.
This is a d&c shill thread.
Sage.

u jelly fascists?

Never heard of her.

Prob. Some whacko back of the barn, doggfuggin att.whore.

Hahah the cradle of civilization.. you retard fuk never stop to amaze me

imagine how many dogs banged this bitch

Because you prefer larping as "based slav land". The sad reality is this cancer has been institutionalized in our society for over 60 years. She is just a female version of Žižek.

Mountain nigger is right

(((westerners)))

>these people are obviously subhuman
>gets fooled by them just saying ''were not''

t.butthurt arab who can't take a joke

Yeah but at least slavs greet invaders with baseball bats

One day some crazy cat lady with furry obsessions will manage to produce a somewhat living thing and inspire other crazy people to do the same

I don't want to see that day

So they play watchdogs to safeguard their women's eggs for their canine overlords, very masterracy behaviour.

And doing it unnaturally yields cell that will fall apart in a minute.

>be westerner, one of the most degenerate people in the world
>try to blame Slavs
>search few hours for one case where Slav acted like a westerner
>Slavs BTFO lol XD