Who are these people?

Everyone involved with the Vegas shooting is a ghost. Why?

>Stephen Paddock
>Eric Paddock
>MaryLou Danely
>Stephen Schuck
>Jesus Campos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1lfhK5c42U
youtube.com/watch?v=khtcXWpetTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AVhVYe48C_U
streamable.com/u95l9
liveleak.com/view?i=531_1506992007
youtube.com/watch?v=lWAdvEdIqJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YIkRWhm9MU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MSM is starting to notice something is up. How is Campos a hero?

youtube.com/watch?v=R1lfhK5c42U

How about guests from 32nd floor, who were allegedly saved by Campos? Where are they?
How about 20,000 people in the crowd, and only handful of videos from phones, makes you think, these redneck would shoot each other for a footage of Jason Aldean live concert in Vegas. There's no way we've seen all videos from the shooting. Where's more videos? They all get their property back, so they say.

Schuck interview on Today Show on 10/11 youtube.com/watch?v=khtcXWpetTQ

Audio recording of Schuck's call referenced in the interview youtube.com/watch?v=AVhVYe48C_U

Schuck & Campos on Ellen streamable.com/u95l9

Where are the journalists looking into this? This whole incident is being covered-up and we can't allow it to happen.

That's a good question. Unfortunatelly being a journalist means working for corporation, and corporations collude together, to control the narrative. I don't believe theres any true investigative journalis left. And all those e-celebs people believe in, are just trying to keep their heads above the water.

The MSM is all controlled by the DS who was most likely behind this shooting.

Sharyl Atkinson and Brian Ross come to mind, they are throwbacks to a bygone era, but their employers keep them under glass. (In Atkinson's case, CBS actually fired her for calling out the Obama admin for hacking her computer.) Then, there are a handful of citizen journalists who try very hard, but are largely dismissed because they lack "mainstream" Legacy Media credentials, and are largely lampooned by the MSM (think: Laura Loomer, James O'Keefe, etc.)

They're also undermined by complete loonies, who work to discredit independent journalists. Like these fucking flat earth, no planes, x-tier shit.
Earning credibility is hard when you're outnumbered by paid shills, and your resources are limited.

I'm not interested in disappearing senpai.

Conducting it independently in the meantime as well as possible, waiting for the right set of details/evidence, is the safest thing until a true smoking gun is uncovered.

Where can we follow your independent investigation?

Nowhere public. Spooked, quite honestly.

You are correct. I am a former independent journalist and blogger (back when that was a thing) who did opposition research and reporting for the Scott Walker campaign during his first general and the Recall election. The people who worked to discredit us were truly unhinged. They were funded by unions. For us, journalism was a hobby. We were up against people whose full-time jobs were to dog us, throw us off our game, and discredit us. It got very personal when they started harassing my daughter when she got off the school bus and throwing shit at our house. No one needs that. The truth isn't worth that.

Laura?

oh boy he harassed your daughter

"Jesus Campos" on the Ellen Show wasn't the real guy.

No real Vegas threads today
Interesting

This video below I find to be the most bizarre. The woman filming it is sitting up in the bleachers. The weirdness is she sits there for over 5 minutes while shots are being fired and people are running all around. Talk about being an easy target, but she never runs. I also actually caught a couple interesting screen shots from this video as well that might actually show the muzzle flash from his room. If your interested in seeing them, Ill post them up

and where do you think this smoking gun will come from?
youtube.com/watch?v=lWAdvEdIqJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YIkRWhm9MU4

Here is one photo anyway. If you go to about the 2:07 mark the shooting will start, watch the window

Unsure. There's been a ton of circumstantial things uncovered but nothing that can stick at this point. Have gone through the many angles and there's not enough to overturn the (((CONVENIENT TRUTH))) that's been served.

If we didn't have the narrative the authorities provided to us, and only looked at the evidence and information available/uncovered, it's unlikely we'd have anything close to the conclusion that we've been fed.

Sometimes ignorance truly is bliss.