Shokugeki no Souma

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1751861

New thread - Korea scans are here

And curry is a true shitter

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafast.online/manga/shokugeki-no-soma/179/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The previous thread isn't even past page 4 you faggot.

Is OP not planning on dumping?

>megumi's pose in the 2nd page

M A D M A N D O E S I T A G A I N

Takumi a cute.

Mmmm. Delicious Rindou.

G L O R I O U S

Curry is destined to get BTFO, but just how hard will he get BTFO?

Come to think of it dumping the chapter is retarded isn't it
Oh well.

I only read this mango for the draws.

Time for Curry to job and be as edgy as possible while jobbing

Real thread:

>Darth curry arc

It's fucking 101 shonenshit trope again. So obvious that he's being forced to do so because hostage and shits.

Seeing as we're apparently going threadwar now, should I just let this one die?

No the dump is already in here

That thread will die out

god I just want to bash that nose

Ok.

I don't know what the fuck he's saying but I'm betting it's some Chosen One shit.
>FOR ONLY I WHO ART THE CHOSEN CAN REACH THE PINNACLE OF CUISINE AND ODORS
>FOR I CAN PERFECTLY RECREATE THE SCENT OF INDIA

>souma just yelling shit up at him like some kind of a jackass
This is incredibly funny to me and I can't understand why

>recreate the smell of shit

I'm just expecting the whole "I WAS A SLEEPER AGENT THE ENTIRE TIME LOL, I'M A GOOD GUY, FUCK ME JUN"

This fucking nigger is pissing me off so hard, I can't wait for Souma to style all over him

And that's all folks.
Eizan needs to get a thug on this guy's nose pronto
Also more delicious Rindou soon, probably.

is this a new character

>Rindou this entire chapter

Imagine all the hair he drops in his food.

Fucking love the art god bless tosh

>have to endure Azami's bullshit.
>now have to deal with this faggot.

We deserve our christmas arc after all of this.

Spiced hair with the Scent of India

CAN SOMEONE JUST KILL HIM

From Royal in an earlier thread

Souma and Takumi are excited that they get to battle the Elites, while Megumi is apprehensive
Rindou is delighted by Souma’s enthusiasm; Souma asks if she’s his opponent and Rindou says “I wish, but you’re definitely not facing me this time. I’ll fill you in with more details tomorrow”
Next morning at the hotel, Rindou invites them to breakfast
Megumi notes they’re about to explain the third exam, but Rindou says that’s for the other students and the rebels have a different menu
Erina asks her if they’ll pull dirty tricks unbecoming an Elite like they did with previous exams
Rindou assures her they’ll play fair

A staff member whispers in Rindou’s ear
Rindou introduces Souma to his opponent, who’s of course Hayama
Hayama’s hair is no longer in the usual ponytail and he looks like he has fallen to the Darkness
Rindou: He’s the New (?) Tootsuki Elite member… Hayama Akira from Central
For now he’s the temporary 9th Seat
Hayama: That’s how it is Yukihira, we’re no longer equals. I’m in the position to test you
Souma: What happened to Shiomi Seminar?
Hayama: It got crushed. There’s no need for independent organizations outside of Central, that is what Director Azami believes

Megumi is shocked, but Hayama asks Souma what the hell he’s doing: Aren’t you aiming a little low?
Hayama: You bared your fangs at me at the Autumn Elections - you wanted to climb to the top, was that all a lie? I’ve reached the peak while you were dilly-dallying, and I’ll kick you down while climbing ever higher
Hayama: Bring it on Yukihira, it’s time for the exam with your expulsion on the line

Mangekyou Nose when?

Ho5!

>I’ve reached the peak while you were dilly-dallying, and I’ll kick you down while climbing ever higher
The number of death flags is just ridiculous

>You bared your fangs at me at the Autumn Elections
This fucking faggot unironically thinks he's hot shit god damn hope someone breaks his nose

>expulsion on the line
So how many times have you dropped SnS so far?

But he is kinda hot
He just have shitty personality

The number of hot dudes in this manga is off the fucking charts nigga
Jouichirou and Shinomiya "the Faggot Creator" are both ten times as hot

>9th seat
>peak
has currynigger been informed that souma legitamately tried to fight the first seat?

Not saying much when pretty much everyone in the school is a super model also he is still a nigger.

Not to mention Rindou is standing LITERALLY right there

The White Knight of Autism is hot too.

>Ryo calls curry a spicenigger
>curry uses one (1) spice in the finals and fucks Ryo up

just tell stalker-chan to dump some rotten fish in his apartment, nigga will die

Never? It's not the if he wins, it's the how that's cool and I'm looking forward to Cueru getting shitstomped because he stagnated while Soma was actually the one clashing, improving, and getting closer and closer to a real E10 seat rather than a shitty provisional one

Gigganigga isn't really hot.
he's the cutest though

>We will have to deal with currynigger's bullshit for at least 3 weeks beacuase he won't be BTFO until he wins the Autumn Elections in the anime.
JUST

I honestly think Ryou deserved the win, how was that not a specialty dish? It had both the violence and the expertise in seafood only he had.

a r o m a
r
o
m
a

Wait, where the fuck is Eizan? Don't tell me he will team up with Soma later because that's fucking stupid

Yeah but here's the thing
Curry's expertise in aroma was just that, expertise. Ryou embedded his personality as well. It's the same reason Souma lost, because it was only his expertise that was included, not his personality.

muh cooking for love.

Which is now thrown out of the window with these recent developments.

Doujima warned him about this, why didn't he fucking listen?

Hayama won so he could serve as a sacrificial lesson on resting on your laurels and about how shooting for the top means more than just a rank placement

Punished Hayama.
A fallen Hero.

He's the chosen one

>The only ones smiling are Isshiki and Kuga
Truly they are the best tens.

Jun was trying to help him too. That's why she threw him at Ryou and Alice, when Alice came to take him.

I assume that Jun is screwed if he doesn't play along with Azami though. That's not to say he's faking this though.

Ow the edge

I hope Souma puts this streetshitter in his place.

apparently it's cheap as fuck and available everywhere

I just hope the nigger gets stepped hard into irrelevance, again.

Good, it's been a while since we last had angry, serious Souma. This should be fun.

>I assume that Jun is screwed
She already is

W E W
E
W

what happen to her legs?

Tosh fucked up I suppose

>Hayama: It got crushed. There’s no need for independent organizations outside of Central, that is what Director Azami believes

Spouting off bullshit like that, edgy stupid coat and riku like hair, saying Soma's expulsion is on the line

God, this is almost Undertaker at Wreslemania and Ash at a championship levels of obvious outcome.

He's faking this, pic related.

Erina vs Rindou when

Then he has no choice but to lose, either way he's going to get stomped

Erina would get crushed like an insect.

His fate's obvious the moment he stopped appearing while all the others are rebelling.

I'm not so sure, actually. Her dad took the third seat by force in his first year, and his whole thing with her was making her into Azami 2.0, new and improved.

That is still third seat, not second seat and the gap between seats is pretty clear. I'm also inclined to believe Rindou is a hell of a lot stronger than she lets on, mainly because she seems to generally not give a shit and be everywhere while we know nothing about her actual cooking ability.
>implying she's not Jouichirou's imouto

Mangafast is up

mangafast.online/manga/shokugeki-no-soma/179/1

I pretty fuckn agree. Rindou was the spotlight, everything else can just fuck off.

Hayama is a shit

>did you get your shirt mixed up
Jesus fuck souma

I think more in the direction of: Jou going around the world, had sex with a couple of woman and one of them got pregnant.

I know it's reaching, but why the hell not.

>Souma can't remember the name of the former third seat either.

>these guys

I think he's just trying to lighten the mood, you can tell he's pretty fucking pissed about the whole thing next page.

Faking? You sure he isn't dismissing Megumi as irrelevant?

fuck curry nigger

>Voiced by Garcher
>Goes the same route where he tries to talk shit to MC
You getting shrekt boi and I can't tell how smug I'm going to be when it happens

/u/?

Rindou is a succubus so she's probably bi

>Rebels have been split into four groups
Ok folks. There's gotta be a jobber group right? Who is in the jobber group?

The PSD fodder.

No I get he's mad. I was making the point that his bantz have kicked into overdrive.

Tsukasa isn't a bad guy, he's just really uninterested in others' cooking

can't blame him, nigga is Shino-tier without Shino's obnoxious personality

Is it going to be one elite per each of the 4 groups?

That would imply one of them is getting hammered by a third year though which is fucking insane.

Love me some angry looking Souma