So how did this little fuck stop the last remnants of a god?

So how did this little fuck stop the last remnants of a god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Vw2_mAxzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Heart

Because Kubo is a faggot.

This is the biggest plothole of all

>HES COMING BACK TO KILL US ALL
>...nevermind

Oh boy
Now I have my answer

>stop
Ywash is hiding in him like he did with Ichigo.
It's a new cycle of the exact same thing.

The power of Ichihime

It's pretty clear the series got axed, wasn't there something about the nazies conquering all the world s in 9 days. Think we were only at day 5 or something.

>plothole

That's nto what a plothole is holy shit you fags.

Ywachs anus was his weak point obviously...

>n-not there gaki...

>Ywash is hiding in him like he did with Ichigo.
When did he do this?

Do you think Ichigo still have shinigami powers?

He can still see all of his shinigami friends so yeah.

You fucking idiot, what makes you think they weren't using a body

Is this Kubo's one last fuck you?

SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME

WHAT HAPPENED TO AIZEN SAMA

Speaking of, how did Ichigo's kid just pop into shinigami mode? Was it just for dramatic reveal, disregarding established rules on living souls?

No, It was just your typical bullshit from Kubo since his manga got axed

That's not a plot hole

The kid is Yhwach.

Back when Yhwach first lost against Yamamoto he reverted to being a baby and then was reborn again, just this time he absorbed a bunch of Ichigo's powers or whatever so he took on some of his features as well.

Ichigo took him in and committed to raising him so he'll be good and not a huge asshole, and since Orihime is Ichigo's personal doormat, she volunteered to be his mother and help raise him.

He's in prison, talking about the wonders of courage.

He's stuck in the chair again since Yhwach won and imprisoned him, so now he sits there and tells stories to keep from losing his mind.

The final chapters are just one of Aizen's stories, hence why his monologues are a focal point of the finale.

We don't know maybe he somehow got a bit of Orihime's...in hindsight really poorly explained powers.

The ability to reject shit you don't want could be one of those powers that's more powerful in the hands of someone too young to know better, perhaps it was enough to banish an old dried up bit of old man power

I want Kubo to draw a harem/romantic comedy about Kazui
It would fit his writing style much better than a battle shounen.

The afterlife of the bleachverse completely sucks for everyone and makes souls confusing.
Dead people go to either Soul society or hell.
If you go to society. Congratulations, enjoy being poor and starving on the streets in spiritual feudal japan because the shinigami are a bunch of dick rich people that do nothing for you.

I don't even understand how people in Soul Society can have families since aren't they dead people? If they are then how does a dead person make a new dead person?

So wait, who's the soul king now since there kind of has to be one of those?
Come to think of it what qualities are necessary to be a soul king?

I honestly figured that with only the three of them present this would somehow turn into Renji and Ichigo being forced by necessity to allow Aizen to become the new soul king in a last little bit of "just as planned" but I guess he's in his chair so that's probably a no.

Also you think they'd cut him a little slack after he greatly assisted in saving the world, like not release him I suppose, just give him some wiggle room. Though I guess we've seen that Aizen can pull some serious bullshit with wiggle room.

everyone are souls in different shape/form
there must be balance between human world and soul society so ghosts fucking might make sense if deathratios go lower

they didn't seal his eye and mouth back :^)

wasn't there a thing in Rangiku's flashback about how only souls with a lot of reiatsu or whatever get hungry?...it's honestly hard to remember

But at this point Yhwach is not really wrong, the real world is dominated by fear, humans kill each other, and there are still hollows killing people left and right, remember that hollows are sadistic as fuck, they are not above controlling a father and making him kill his entire family and enjoy it.

The hueco mundo is a hell made with the ashes of a thousand dead, a world where the strong will always hunt and oppress the weak, fear is all they know, the reason some hollows were fanatical to Aizen is because he himself was without fear.

Soul society is a shit hole, living in rugonkai is like living in a nicer version of hell, but you are still hungry all the time, soul society is still made of crazed murderers who can kill half of rugonkai and get away with it.

Aizen talking about courage makes no sense either, it was because of ichigo "courage" that he successfully baited and trapped four captains in hueco mundo, no courage in the world saved ichigo from being beat like a bitch by Ywhach.

Ywhach lost to the asspull....... I mean courage arrow, he did not lose to anyone courage, least of all ichigo. You deserved better ultra Jew.

His power is Bleach.

We'll probably never know since it's the last chapter...

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Vw2_mAxzk

Same like Fullbringer Power Ranger Ichigo did

Orihime's reject powers plus Ichigo's bizarre amalgamated shinigami/quincy/hollow riatsu equals the ability to reject whatever riatsu he comes into contact with. He's basically a god

power of ichihime

shit this ost gives me seriouse feels, bleach may have been shit after SS, but as my first anime it will always have a special place in my heart

more like nothing will be explained

He didn't, yhwach is now inside of him like his own zangetsu.

Kazui is the most powerful being in the series by far.

- Obliterates Yhwach's remains by innocently touching it.
- Can "morph" into a Shinigami at will.
- His unreleased zanpakutou already has Ichigo's bankai manji symbol guard.

to think Renji and Rukia are boasting about their kid already being a graduate, holy shit it doesn't even compare.

He didn't stop anything
he absorbed it.
He's likely the new soul king.

Stop being a faggot and turn your trip back on LoN, hard to filter your faggotry this way.

>So how did this little fuck stop the last remnants of a god?
by being the spawn of two ridiculously broken people?

we don't have any reason to believe he reverted to a baby, just that he reverted to the blind, deaf, mute form he had as a baby.
I know we theorized he was aging as he became more powerful, but I don't think we ever got any confirmation.

most souls don't have spiritual power, and pass back into the living after about 60 years.
Essentially, they don't eat because they have a set amount of energy that runs out.
Souls capable of having spiritual power have to eat to restore their energy, which is why they live so long. The more energy, the older you can be.

>after years of me calling LoN on his shit, I am now being accused of being him
Truly, the perfect end to Bleach.

>That obvious cliffhanger with the kids.
>Realize nobody is going to care enough to know their story.
Why end it like that when you know you are going to piss so many people off?

Why did he even bother with this shit, could've just not had any of Yhwach's black goo show up in the first place.

huh, I just realized Hiyori works at Unagiya's place now

Yhwach spawned in front of him on purpose so he can get inside him.

You didn't read the chapter did you?

>Ichigo's son reaches his hand out towards an unknown black mass
>crushes it in his hand, destroying it
>no signs of fear, just pure curiosity that's only possible with...
>courage

How the fuck did they get Aizen back in his chair? Did he just wait for Urahara and Mayuri to stop dying and then hopped back in when they were finished?

>in the final chapter ichiruki interaction literally over shadows a confirmed Renruki and ichihime pairing

did you not see Sup Forumss reaction last chapter?
It got people preparing for a kuboing.

Also, clearly a set up for a sequel.

no children simply don't fear like adults that's not courage

Can we make a list of all the characters who didn't appear in the two final chapters, hence didn't get any closure?

Aizen had a giant hole in his gut and was missing an arm, and still had most of his seals.
He was probably unconscious.

Him? The immortal being that can heal from any wound? Unconscious longer than the people who are literally on the verge of death?

KUBO clearly made the switch from ichiruki near the beginning of this arc. It's a shame too. It and a lot of other things had a lot of untapped potential that KUBO really messed up. It's not use crying over spilled bleach anyway.

he rejected it

The last time Aizen had a hole in his stomach, he recovered in like 10 seconds. And he was less powerful than he is now.

I want to fuck abarai ichika.

Does that make me a lolicon ?

>tfw Bleach gets a shitty ending right when I get a call for a job interview

I think it's my sign to drop weeb shit forever and go on with my life.

Makes you an enormous faggot

hundreds of chapters for 5 fucking days, all for it to end un ceremoniously

Glad we have it all on record of those Kubo apologists saying how Kubo is't a bad writer.

Imagine Breaker. Ichigo is a cuck.

She'll probably inherit her father's jobbing and cum too quick.

- Urahara
- Yoruichi
- Grimmjow
- Nel
- Isshin
- Ryuken
- Squad 0
- Kira

Ywach wanted to be absorbed, more like he possessed Kidchigo. He will be his Zangetsu.

what the fuck are you talking about
he switched back at her execution when Ichigo tossed her to renji and said "never let go, even if you die"
From then on the two were virtually attached at the hip.

>not moving on and remaining a weeb
you think too small, plebeian

>giving any weight value to this trainwreck series

No, you should just kill yourself because of your shit taste.

.... you realize that's not a problem for women, right?
In fact, it helps.

>>...nevermind

He was beaten by Ichigo's babby

Zangetsu

plothole: why the fuck are Ichika and Kazui only meeting now?

Kubo''s exposition is fucking stupid and bad, he could have Ichika materialize in front of Kazui and be familiar in the way that friends are, and the audience could have filled in the blanks i.e. with Kazui saying "your parents are downstairs" or something to that effect

Byakuya specifically mentioned that Rukia, Renji, and Ichika haven't had down time in a really long time, that's why he was handling yhwach's reiatsu even though it was at squad 13's barracks.

>- Can "morph" into a Shinigami at will.
He's actually using Fullbring there

>He's actually using Fullbring there
my powerful grandson

Spinoff
When?

Never.

Not even as Naruto did? You know Naruto but kids version.

>The immortal being that can heal from any wound
He no longer has hogyoku, you know.

Two broken parents = broken offspring

>being under the impression it isn't an illusion made by Aizen

Kishimoto didn't flip the bird to his fanbase with his ending. Who would want anything about Kubo's little shits after this mess of a chapter?

nearly a decade's worth of scheduling issues due to "work" is a poorly concieved reason to have as little prior interact between them - which signals a plothole in that it's not only out of character but unnatural.

>inb4 expecting a minimal level of realism in magic manga

to which I'd preemptively say that that needn't mean things can happen sensibly

A loli that cums to quicly is a bad thing ?

Bleach isn't nearly as popular as Naruto to warrant one

*can't

He didn't. The last remnants of a god became part of him.

But it granted him immortality, so he can never die, or he would have been executed by Seireitei already.

Ichigo's kid isn't 10 years old though, he's clearly a good bit younger than Ichiko.
And on top of that, they specifically mentioned that Ichiko had to get special permission to take the kid down to earth, specifically for the festival, and only was allowed because she was becoming a shinigami.
So it's not really a plot hole that in the 5 or so years that Kaizu was old enough to even interact with someone and remember, that they wouldn't have gotten to go up to soul society of all places, and the reason for Ichiko not coming down makes sense.

Ichigo + Orihime = Literal perfect being.

We don't know that.

Ishida should have been with Orihime.

Strawberry men should be alone.

>That's not a plot hole

It's literally a plot hole. Look at it. It's a hole, and it connects directly to the plot!

So what happened with
>Urahara
>Yoruichi
>Tessai
>Nel
>Ichibei and the rest of 0 squad
>Soul King
>Kira
>Fullbringers
>Isshin
>Ryuuken
???

dumb phone frogposter

>Died in collapsing bubble
>Died of poison when urahara didnt come back to cure her
>Died
>Died in bubble
>Also dead
>Dead
>Dead
>I think two of them survived and the rest were just fucking around soul society
>No reason to believe that he's not still alive
>Same with Isshin

The Bleach universe is absolutely reliant on a soul king entity to continue existing. If the soul king dies, everything dies.