People think Re:Zero is aots

>people think Re:Zero is aots

Why...

Because in every thread there's a waifulover bitching about best grills

Literally just watched the first two episodes. The thief girl is cute, why does no one talk about her?

Why are there so many retarded sadfrog threads lately? Idiots false flagging?

Dumb frogposter
Check em

>people think Re:zero is good

Irrelevant

dumb frogposters

at least they dont frogpost

just what exactly IS wrong with frogposting? Since when did Sup Forums become such an elitist, cancerous shithole?

>Subaru is well-written MC

Because you haters are retarded frogposters

Kinda figured she's just a side character, but she's still a qt

Because people on social media stole Pepe from here, and Sup Forums has always been contrarian

The fun fact is that Sup Forums used to use the sad version of Pepe more than [r9k] back in 2008

Fuck off.

U mad

t.you

RETURN BACK FROGPOSTING IN Sup Forums

RETURN IT BACKKKKKKKK

Kill yourself.

>The thief girl is cute, why does no one talk about her?
She literally doesn't show up until way later on in the show. What a waste.

NO, YOU DUMB FROGPOSTER!!!!

It has enjoyable characters, a relatable protagonist, a neat "superpower" that makes the MC powerful without making him able to overcome all obstacles without difficulty, a pretty cool fantasy setting, an engaging plot, some pretty moving scenes.

It's an all-round good anime. Admittedly it's only AOTS because KonoSuba is the only competition with the rest of 2016's anime (so far) being mostly mediocre, but that doesn't make Re:Zero a bad anime.

Keep in mind that on Sup Forums, criticizing a series is a lot easier than defending it. Most of us are simultaneously stuck in a circle of negativity and afraid of the judgement of others, creating a pessimistic attitude where only a few "accepted" anime may be praised.

So in conclusion, Re:Zero is my anime of the season as well as co-anime of the year (along with KonoSuba) because it does what it does pretty well. It doesn't really do a lot of good things, but what it does is done right (though I do feel a lot of manga/LN material was skipped when it would've been important to include it).

Dumb frogposter

yess. more frogposting

>people think frogposting is OK on Sup Forums
Fuck off.

>a relatable protagonist
Hell no, his retardation makes me want to kill him.

>froge
Fuck off.

You're lucky your parents didn't kill you for the very same reason

Explain exactly what's retarded about him. He's not exactly a genius and does some pretty stupid thing, but he's supposed to be just some regular guy with at best somewhat above average intelligence.

>Inb4 "He needed three loops to figure out he's 'resetting' after every death"
Unless you already have prior knowledge or expectations (like when you watch a show called "Re:Zero"), your natural reaction to a déjà vu isn't "I died and came back". In fact, it'd be one of the last explanations you'd consider.

An intelligent being such as myself would be able to progress through the story without dying at all

Most of the discussion that isn't ragging on Mazda for his Elliot Rodger moment is waifuwars.

And since Felt isn't in love with Hyundai, she doesn't get much discussion.

>isekai shit eaters
kys

>An intelligent being such as myself would be able to progress through the story without dying at all

I know this is bait but holy shit

frogposters are from r9k and r9k is a mental problem containment board

It´s a dumbed down Steins;Gate. It has some of the original appeal, but in the end, it´s pretty much shit that tries to be good by associating itself with Steins;Gate.

Why don´t all the Re:Zero fags rewatch Steins;Gate instead?

I'd argue you're placing Isekai on a pedestal here. Konosuba is definitely good as a comedy, and Re:Zero is definitely a standout during summer, but calling it AOTY is a bit too hasty. Neither is technically impressive, although Re:Zero has moments of brilliant direction and voice work. The plot is standard and Subaru, while a cut above most protagonists, rubs off a good part of the audience the wrong way.

Completely different genres sharing only 'time travel' as a common plot device. Only one part of Steins;Gate (Suzuha's route) is a proper timeloop. Steins;Gate is good for what it is, a mystery science adventure. Re:Zero attracts the fantasy crowd All new material following the original VN+anime sucked anyway (particularly the movie).

>he's on Sup Forums
>he watches anime
>thinks he doesn't have mental problems

shouldn't you be busy making anti-anime threads on a different board, user?

>a relatable protagonist
Only if you have hyper autism.

Can you starfaggots go back to Sup Forums?

No, I like anime but I acknowledge I have problems like everyone else here