Whites destroyed in Haiti

The massacre, which took place throughout Haiti, occurred from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804 and resulted in the deaths of 3,000 to 5,000 men, women, and children.

>Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families. Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed. A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.

>As elsewhere, the majority of the women were initially not killed. Dessalines's advisers, however, pointed out that the white Haitians would not disappear if the women were left to give birth to white men, and after this, Dessalines gave order that the women should be killed as well, with the exception of those who agreed to marry non-white men. Contemporary sources claim that 3,000 people were killed in Cap-Haïtien.

>By the end of April 1804, some 3,000 to 5,000 people had been killed and the white Haitians were practically eradicated.

>Dessalines' secretary Boisrond-Tonnerre stated, "For our declaration of independence, we should have the skin of a white man for parchment, his skull for an inkwell, his blood for ink, and a bayonet for a pen!" In the 1805 constitution, all citizens were defined as "black," and white men were banned from owning land.

>B-BUT BLACK MEN ARE INFERIOR

Well how do you explain this Sup Forums? White "men" were genocided in Haiti by Black Warriors. i THOUGHT you all said Black people can't fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Yes because Hatti is an example of a successful country

After it was blockaded and starved into taking on a crippling debt by foreign white powers. Fucking white trash.

Being the subhumans you are, you offered fake refuge and slaughtered those who sought it.

This is why God has punished Haiti ever since, though they already had the curse of being brain dead niggers.

Also, I wouldnt tout a victory against a bunch of french faggots as some kind of triumph.

Never stop shitposting you haitian, i love your niggering.

>i-its everybody else' fault!
Typical nigger-tier behavior. Haiti is just a typical example of black culture.

How do those dirt cookies taste, Haitian nigger?

>kill whitey
>dis is our lands now white boi
>we better than u crakkka
>y u no help, we poor af
>fucking racis white people
Lol

>i-its everybody else' fault!
>generalizing blacks
The majority of this retarded board blames externalities on the failure of the white race, it is complete hypocrisy.

move to haiti then kid

In many countries of europe there has been bloodshed, whole infrastructure destroyed, barely no soul left living, yet we have managed to create once more to be great once again yet you dindus complain instead of picking up the tool and educating yourselves.

They raped all the white women and forced them into marriages. Hear that roasties?

Then why didn't the all powerful queans and kangs of Africa save y'all?

It's perfectly safe to generalize blacks as subhumans. But you know this, dont ya, whiteboy?

>be black
>be slave race that literally sold its own people to slave traders worldwide for over a thousand years
>be proud of committing genocide
>pretend that you're mad at whites for imagined past abuses

disgusting nigger calling a massacre of unarmed civillians by an army a "fight"

ALL NIGGERS MUST DIE

Reperations were payed to France to stop them from invading Haiti. They did so pretty fast because of sugar canes! The only people responsible for Haitis current misery are Haitians themselves!
>Declare unsuccessful wars on Dominican Republic
>Destroy ecosystem due to deforestation and over-logging
>Continuously elect corrupt leaders who promise more and more gibs
>be too retarded to farm so make mood cookies and sell UN fertiliser to neighbouring countries

Never forget that although this is a troll there are niggers dumb enough to believe that this is logical

>DAS RITE WHITE BOI

Haiti's a fucking dump like all black countries. They got muh independence and squandered it.

> i THOUGHT you all said Black people can't fight?
Drawing the wrong conclusions.
When French were there, haiti was called the "Paris" of the Caribbean. Lots of infrastructures, high quality of life.
They kicked us out and now look how they are 200 years later: savages, as before.

While the Whites were indeed wiped out, don't forget that MANY more black Hatians than white people were killed during the conflict.

nigger then why did cuba and Jamaica did better then you.

learn how to make good music for once and actually have a culture. ya'll niggas only have one dude that was important and thats Toussaint Louverture. ya'll can eat your own shit

not even the DR wants to do anything with you niggers

I dream of sailing to distant lands and ethnically cleansing them.

Look at Haiti, getting what they deserve.

Can't pull you up by your bootstraps are you nog?

I guess that means ISIS is a successful state.

Yeah, nigs are gonna nig. I wouldn't call them brave black warriors, though. I'd call them the subhuman nigger garbage that they are.

That was anti-France, not anti-white. See->Polish Haitian.

>you "win" half an island
>meanwhile, in Africa...

Yeah they won. By being backed by the fucking British who supplied them and then blockaded the French from resuppling. But what did they win? Other than the freedom to starve. Look at all the other islands in the French Caribbean. The standard of living is a thousand times better than anything in Hati.