Bleach

YUZU IS STILL CUTE
Also the official release of this chapter is the 22nd. This really is the last one.
mangastream.com/r/bleach/686/3613/1

Yuzu canonically had creep-into-the-bedroom-at-night sex with Ichigo. Chapter 686 confirms.

I have no fucking words, I feel so empty and disappointed

Reminder that Isshin and Papa Autism only showed up to play courier

Everyone, it's been a pleasure Shitposting with you.

What's the official chapter release date? The 22nd? I need to know when to send Kubo an "Apologize."

So Ichigos kid is basically the new soul king?

didn't even feel like an ending at all.

>You now realize Aizen never left his chair and during the Aizen/Ichigo/Renji vs Ywach fight everyone was just under Kyoka Suigetsu's powers and imagine Aizen there.

Yeah, that whole set of lines sounds like some fumbled mistranslation, honestly.

I want doujins of her having creep-into-the-bedroom-at-night sex with Kazui.

Ichika is senna with red hair prove me wrong

Wait how did Aizen escape the first time and why did they not just execute him after they recaptured him ?

That Mangastream are mememaster

How do two dead ghosts have sex and make a baby

can you please respond

how the fuck did rukia and renji have a kid

HOW

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

EXPLAIN THINGS AHHHH

Renji's ghost sperm fertilized Rukia's spooky egg

So you're Bleach waifu was...?

MAL AND OTHER SITES SAY IT ENDS ON THE 22TH BECAUSE THE MAGAZINE RELEASES ON MONDAYS
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NEWFAGS DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT
SO YES, BLEACH DOES END NEXT WEEK

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

BLEACH

IS

KILL

Quite literally the best thing to boob in Bleach in a while

I feel no closure from this at all, it feels like the ending i would have predicted when i started reading it

It's been like that since day fucking 1 why the fuck are you surprised ?

>Courage
>not The Heart

So... did ichigo lose his hollow and quincy powers forever?

Post you're feeling when you realised this is the end

>dead ghosts
Every person is made of three layers, the Soul, the Spirit Body, and Physical Body. When the Physical Body dies, the Spirit Body still lives on and operates under similiar principles and laws of physics (though not exactly the same) to the Physical Body. This includes the ability to procreate, the need to breathe, dying from blood loss, etc. Most people with weak spiritual awareness have spirit bodies that are so weak that when the physical body dies they just go on to become unaware souls and feed into the cycle of the next life, but those with strong spiritual auras can have Spirit Bodies that are strong enough to survive and become rukongai citizens or shinigami. If BOTH the Physical Body and Spirit Body dies, then the person is "dead" and the soul moves on.

WHAT WAS ICHIGOS BANKAI THAT HE SPENT SO LONG REFORGING?

Now I know how all those butthurt NaruSaku Naruto fans felt at the end.

My anus is devastated.

Somehow people have forgotten about the noble families. Who sit there having actual ghost kids like Yoruichi and her brother.

Wow what a shit ending. Kubo throws in some kids, ywach can't come into the future because the kid is too strong?, No info on so many other characters and no fucking answers to anything.

Chad beat the fuck out of a soul-eating evil spirit with a lamp post. Things just work.

Stop
We've done this three times now
It was supposed to be the last one

Rukia for all eternity. I will never forget.

I'm Free.

apparently they went to his son, since his kid has his zanpakuto.

Well shit user

What the fuck man

Winner, please

Eh, I'll give it a shot. Rollin!

>Ichigo's blushing when confronted with Inoue's body
>Same goes for Matsumoto and Yoruichi

Ichigo was into bitches with big tits from the get-go. In the end he only chose the one who had feelings for him, which makes sense.

It was a bit lacking for a final chapter, but at least some shipperfags got harsh dose of reality, so I don't really feel like complaining much here. It's just Bleach afterall.
Also Chad looks like middle-aged Askin.

>Yuzu with blonde hair and blue eyes
Wait are we sure Masaki is her mom?

No Papa Autism was courier Isshin just tagged along

Of all the possible plot holes in this series people will always be screaming this one. It's like you didn't even read the series, their bodies work like normal ones and we've known people can have kids ever since the idea of family clans were a thing in Bleach focus on the real shit, nigga

I actually really like this page. It's simple, but somehow really cool.

They were powerful swords

>tfw this is as close as we're ever going to get to the Rockin' Future 7

fuck I got the retarded version of the loser....

Roller

Get off this board Renji.

roll

Also, nice trips

Anything but Orihime.

I don't even really have a feeling. If anything, it's a vague disbelief that the ending was so fucking brief. It's definitely a sense of "that's it?" I suppose that's a feeling.

I can't even find a reaction image properly expressing how blandly dissatisfying it is. I haven't been really interested in years, but I honestly expected more, in pages if not actual meaningfulness. The whole thing seems empty.

oh vell

What was the deal with Ichigo's Bankai? What was the deal with his old Shikai? What was the deal with the Soul King? What was the deal with Yhwach? What's the deal with Aizen? What's the deal with IchiHime's babby? What's the deal with Kon, Tatsuki and Orihime's friends? What's the deal with Chad and Uryuu's careers? What was the deal with Yhwach's reiatsu? What's the deal with Isshin and Ryuuken? What's the deal with Urahara and Yoruichi? What's the deal with Grimmjow, Sharktits and her slags, and Nel?

Is that pizza ok?

I just think he this edgy "I'm not worth it to have anyone" type thing going on

it didn't tie up anything. I don't even know what happened in the fucking yhwach fight. It seems like he was spreading his influence to the alternate timelines, and leaving the one ichigo was in. He went forward in time to do something with the kid? What the fuck.

I don't get it.

Thank you based Kubo for the profound last chapter. That was a good one.

Rolling, I guess.

POTTERY

I gave up years ago when it became obvious Kubo was making this up as he went along.

I briefly came back to see Kenpachi take on Captain Milf.

It strikes me that I didn't miss a goddamned thing, did I?

Eitherway, boring ending.

Rollin for Tatsuki

Fuck Rukia and Leekspin McTattybojangles, Tatsuki was always the best.

*had

JACKPOT!

Please don't let it be some shitty loli

>Ishida only seen from behind and only his head
Poor bastard, couldn't even maintain Vegeta levels of relevance, especially during the arc focusing on his people.

I can't rate it cause it went from Good to amazing, to shit and then back to good again till the ending.

It had great ideas but was executed terribly.

It's like riding bumper cars only instead of being happy when it's over you get smacked in the face and your 15 years older all of the sudden.

>I gave up years ago when it became obvious Kubo was making this up as he went along.

How?

>Dollhouse Rukia

What even the fuck is this?

Riruka my waify

He's just a little tired, he needed some rest

Only the best.

I'm having a problem with the height proportions, Inoue and Rukia seem REALLY small

Please refer to the (x) amount of unresolved plot points.

>What was the deal with Ichigo's Bankai?
Fucking nothing.
>What was the deal with his old Shikai?
Ywach's stolen powers returning when he got hit with the arrow.
>What was the deal with the Soul King?
CANNED
>What was the deal with Yhwach?
THIRD IMPACT
>What's the deal with Aizen?
Just as planned
>What's the deal with IchiHime's babby?
reincarnated Ywach
>What's the deal with Kon, Tatsuki and Orihime's friends?
CANNED
>What's the deal with Chad and Uryuu's careers?
I don't see Chad or Ishida doing anything else.
>What was the deal with Yhwach's reiatsu?
All Mighty coming back.
>What's the deal with Isshin and Ryuuken?
CANNED
>What's the deal with Urahara and Yoruichi?
CANNED
>What's the deal with Grimmjow, Sharktits and her slags, and Nel?
CANNED

I guess we could say that, whoever lose, dicks win right?

Seeing how Bleach ended today, I will now fap to every Bleach Doujin possible. Which me luck.

I thought she was probably just adopted, like in the families soul society citizens formed

Fuck this, there's only one for me

Rolling.

Soifon obviously
Now fuck off.

>fap to every Bleach Doujin possible.
including yaoi ones?

gonna get shit but rollin

reminder that rukia swallowed renji's cum, not ichigo's

Half of that post is shit nobody cares about, muh character didn't get the treatment I wanted and nitpick.

The only viable important plot points legitimately unresolved are shit concerning the Soul King, Yhwach and the Bankais we didn't see.

All that other shit is irrelevant.

What happened to all the characters?

Adopted obviously.

>especially during the arc focusing on his people.
That was probably the biggest piece of wasted potential in this arc.

Ishida's whole thing was quincy pride and harping on about noble and chivalrous they're supposed to be, and we never got to see his reaction to finding out they're absolutely nothing like that. He barely interacted with them at all.

Good luck and hope you realize what you said includes the yaoi stuff too. ENJOY!

In this time of nostalgia let's remember all the things kubo forgot.
Remember that one fight where Tatsuki got soccer powers and fought a hollow with Orihime?
Remember Tatsuki?

Next level denial.

pls don't fuck up Mrs Luck

It's the last chapter, why not

She's in this very chapter moron.

So what was the big announcement supposed to be or is that on hold until the official release of the chapter in Japan?