Dragon Ball Super Chapter 15 panels leak

Whis says Gods of Destruction and Kaioshins are a set...and the ones in Trunks' future are probably both dead.
Goku says Trunks has grown stronger than Gohan "back then" (Cell Games?). Trunks explains that over 10 years have passed for him.
And Vegeta very politely asks Bulma if he can go to the future. She agrees. There's no point trying to stop them!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e2ikSHM8OcA?t=78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last one

Meh, the manga is so behind the anime that nobody has any interest in it.

you r wrong. I care about manga more than shitty anime

thanks for the spoilers thou I guess the korean ch. will appear soon

>that nobody has any interest in it.
Speak for yourself faggot

>Trunks with proper SSJ2 hair
Good

マジ!?衝撃の事実が判明!

english please.

nobody cares lul

At least the manga explains things

Manga is much better at explaining things than the anime for some reason

Because Toyotaro is a fanboy of the franchise and not a fucking nobody from Toei

Also, Toriyama checks Toyotaro's work more often.

Why do they never have this important info in the fucking anime? If Toei would actually explain shit instead of random slice of life episodes that do nothing with the plot, we wouldn't need to look for the manga each month to explain shit

I don't care about dragonball enough anymore to spend half an hour/week on it but I do care enough for 15 minutes/month.

Both the anime and the manga are following Toriyama's plot outline, but maybe Toei wants to drag it out a bit so the arc will last longer.

by the way, Gogeta SSJ4 in DBFusions has "Big Bang Kamehameha God" as attack(video related youtu.be/e2ikSHM8OcA?t=78 )- I wonder if they are going to make him a Super Saiyan God.

Lol Kaioshin gets killed helping Future Trunks fight Dabura. Everyone Trunks meets dies.

bump

>Whis says Gods of Destruction and Kaioshins are a set.

Then why are the Kais considerably weaker than the Gods?

>Whis says Gods of Destruction and Kaioshins are a set
Does that mean if you kill the Kaioshin then the Gods of destruction die as well?

No wonder Chi-Chi kept her distance

Both meaning the God of Destruction and the Kaioshins or only the Kaioshins?

How can Whis be this attractive?

dump

Kaioshin are gods too dummy

Kaioshin is weak as shit though.

Trunks : The truth is ... Lord Kaioshin died.
Beerus : What ? Noooo ! How could this happen ?
Goku : So you liked the Kaioshin, Lord Beerus ? That's unexpected from you.
Whis : Hohoho .. No that's not it. The Kaioushins and Hakaishins are a set. If the Kaioushin dies, then the Hakaishin dies as well. This is this kind of relationship.
Goku : Whaaaa ?
Vegeta : What did you say ?
Whis : I'm afraid that Trunks' Future's Hakaishin ... doesn't exist anymore

So Beerus is dead in Future Trunks' timeline

Post above you faggot, the Hakaishin dies along with the Kaioshin and vice versa.
The only reason Beerus ain't dead is because Old Kaioshin is still alive assuming he's Beerus' counterpart.

This is interesting.

>Trunks is 30+ now
>looks 15

fuck this new art style

That would only make even the slightest sense if a kaioshin was someone who could actually defeat a god of destruction and thus the harmony between destruction and creation is preserved

But Beerus is so far above all known kaioshins that it's a total joke

>the way to defeat Beerus is to just kill Supreme Kai

lel

He looks like this?

Will the madman Toriyama ever stop fucking Gohanfags?

Pics of Trunks SS2?

So, if they kill Buu, Beerus dies as well?

Well remember that the grand kaioshin was pretty powerful, and then remember that it's probably an easy way to counter the god of destruction
if he gets out of hand, the kaioshin takes his own life to stop him.
I am also wondering... Kaioshin DID die (halo after all) so that makes me wonder if Beerus was the grand supreme kai's alternate (who exists in the form of Buu) or the elder kai (who was stuck in the sword by Beerus)
the latter would make sense.

it depends if "Lord kaioshin" is "Dai Kaioshin", or "Kaioshin-sama"
if the latter, we don't know which kaioshin beerus is paired with.

No Supreme KaI died and so Beerus died also

The latter killed himself in Boo Arc to revive Goku, so he makes no sense either.
Beerus is counterpart to the regular Kaioshin (the one who introduced himself as Shin to Goku at the World Tournament) also known as the East Kaioshin.

I just realized
does that mean that other universes have several gods of destruction, and that the only reason beerus is by himself is because the rest died against buu?
Also, there should have been an old god of destruction that casually died whenever old kai offed himself to give Goku life.

He grave his life force to Goku, which of your theory is right, it means that Beerus and Goku now are like Piccolo and Kami

Saiyans look young for a long time.

Release when?

Nah, then Beerus would have died when Frieza blew up earth

Omniking has an anti-omniking.

How would he have died? Goku wasn't on Earth when it blew up.

my bet is that they're linked by job.
So if old kai gets sealed away (by beerus) and a new kai takes his place, since old kai didn't die, the new kai is now linked.
Which is probably why Beerus wants to find a replacement.
I wonder if Black is what happens when the same person becomes a destruction god AND creation god

oh you're right.

bump

Was she even alive by the time Future Gohan died? I know she was in the special, but I don't think that's canon. I'm guessing she was killed by the Androids too along with Roshi and co. If not, then I guess they got killed by Black when he started fucking up the world.

Still reading this shit?

This, shin is already a kaioshin.
He was long established as the kaioshin while the elder was trapped in the sword. Since Beerus never died it is safe to say shin is Beerus' other half. Remember gods can be replaced. Since the other kiaoshins were absorbed not dead, it's possible Zeno decided on shin, or shin was just the last one.

I hope they elaborate on that. So if Supreme Kai dies, that means Beerus dies too? That's a bit anticlimactic.

Oh man, every one would have to ban together to beat him, that would be so awesome.

My guess is that when the green Kai dies in the future his hate and mind transfers to goku. Something lame like that. You know the Japanese, some times they phone it in on shit like this.

better than waiting for ash to win

or the local Hakaishin stays alive as long there is ANY Kaiohshin alive.
While Old Kaiohshin was sealed, Kaiohshin was alive, when Kaiohshin was dead, old Kaiohshin was out, and when Old Kaioshshin died Kibitoshin was alive.

who killed the Kaioshin in future Trunk's timeline?

nice

He died during the fight with Dabura.

Trunks' karma.

'm looking at some more things on the French Website and found this.

Apparently this is going to be shown as a Flashback

Whis : " Oh dear, this is not good at all for Beerus -sama I will do well to wake him but ... It may be particularly violent And after all ... As long as that Kaioshin Beerus -sama had sealed is alive , everything is fine ! Ho Ho Ho ! (laughs) Wow ... Kaioshin Dai -sama is being captured ( absorbed ) by the Majin ... "

Beerus " Mnya Mnya ..."

Kaioshin dying : "Da ... Kaioshin Dai -sama has been ..."

Old Kaioshin seen in the seal.

Interesting

Pussywhipped Vegeta is my favorite Vegeta.

Why do you think Whis is around?

Three minute reset

This is actually a solution to those who say that Beerus makes it so that we no-longer can have tension in the stories. His life is in danger whenever someone is stronger than the supreme Kai.

How strong is the Supreme Kai anyway? I don't think we've ever seen him fight. According to Daizenshuu, he's supposed to be much stronger than Super Namekian Piccolo. So it's not like he's a complete pushover.

Wow, if I do say, unless I've picked this all up wrong; are you saying that Old Kai and Beerus' lives are intertwined?

And as long as no one targets the Kaioshins, it's meaningless.

>SSJ2 Trunks with proper spiky hair

Thank god.

looks like it.
I think he was around SS2 if I'm remembering correctly.
sure but the possibility is now there and Trunks' future is already effected by it.

Apparently its why he sealed him away

But Old Kai already died before... :/

>I think he was around SS2 if I'm remembering correctly.

Nah, he's definitely between SS1 and SS2.

Got a link to this also?

like the whole goku vs hit weird battle? hahaha no

He's strong enough he think he can fight Darbula(though it would be a hard fight) and Darbula is around as strong as Perfect Cell

Likewise, Zamasu forced Goku going SSj2. Goku was obviously stronger, but as SSj2 he's also much stronger than Perfect Cell at this point.

And what you guys think about SSj4Gogeta's Big Bang Kamehameha GOD from Fusions?

Check Kazenshuu.

Where abouts man?

Fusions is stupid even by DB standards.

I remember Kaioshin being scared of Dabura, so I'm not convinced he could beat him.

But he died.

it's just called "God" because the version of goku and vegeta that use is are in their DBSuper outfits.

It seems as long there is a living kaioshin
Beerus will survive. Basically if creation dies, then so does destruction. One can't live with out the other.

>Fusions is stupid even by DB standards.
what d you mean?

Nope: it's SSj4 Goku&Vegeta.
DBSuper Goku&Vegeta become Fusion Reborn Gogeta, who uses Soul Punisher.

So he did, but the younger Kai remained alive.
>If Beerus is acting up all Kaioshin has to do is threaten to kill himself

Then again, would anything change? Beerus would die, get a halo, and kick everyone's ass.

What the fuck IS wrong with the Afterlife in Trunk's timeline?

>Kaioh doesn't help earth, not even to find the Namek Dragon Balls
>Goku doesn't help earth from the afterlife either.
>Uranai Baba is probably dead. Somehow the perfect diviner didn't see it coming
>Now it turns out the Kaioshins are dead as well, but doing nothing despite the fact they can continue to act in the afterlife

Because GT did Super Saiyan God first.

and better

I'm half-hoping it's that, actually

Getting my copy of Fusions tomorrow.

Can you only make a single character, or can you make and customize more for fusing purposes?

DBS manga is actually good.

Compared to Super's anime even GT is good, but don't go calling it "actually" good. It's not.

>Okay BoG adaption
>No RoF arc
>Improved the tournament
>Is doing Black arc better

But it is

Compared to Super's anime, yes. Overall, no.

Explain? Compared to Dragon Ball and Z, sure, no it isn't but its a good read.

It's a read you enjoy. It's not a good read. It's a low-quality, rushed pseudoadaptation that exists mainly as a commercial for the anime.

Okay but you didn't actually state anything as to why its low-quality. I understand it is just a promotional comic for the anime that is being made for a cash grab but you're not talking about the content within.

Honestly user if it's not evident to you then you're not gonna accept any of my reasons. I'm saving us both some time. Maybe you'll understand when you read more good stuff and develop taste, and I'm honestly not saying that to insult you.