ITT: Sunk Ships

First Narusaku, then Ichiruki.

This is next right?

inb4 hurr tumblr fuck off, this ship is from tumblr, not NY fault

somaxmegumi

Fuck off.

Kamachi is sticking to shounen no romance formula. Everything is tease so every ship will get sunk by the end. Even Misaka is no exception. Touma will end up with no one.

Index isn't all that big outside of Japan though. Sure, they've got fandom enclaves on places like here, AnimeSuki, and Reddit, but Touma and Mikoto not ending up with each other wouldn't exactly cause a third Hall of Anal Devastation.

Hell, I'd think such an end would be met with elation from people who suddenly think not ending up with Touma means Misaka is free to reverse polarity and end up with Kuroko or Misaki.

>shipping
>platonic harem series
do you even know how retarded you're being right now

>Kamikotofag being this mad

Kubo was sticking to shounen no romance formula and Ichigo ended up with no one too amirite?

Ichigo is *just friends* and has sex with his FRIEND Orihime every single day while helping to raise his and his FRIEND's kid.

If you meant the character, Index is the only girl with solid chances of ending with him.

And Mikoto.

Kamikoto has nothing to do with Ichiruki and Narusaku, shonentard.

Kosaki had a chance too, right?

Index isn't interested in Touma. Othinus and Misaki are the only ones who can compete

>Index isn't interested in Touma
>literally confessed at the end of vol 1
It's Touma that doesn't give a shit
And he will probably die at the end too

>It's Touma that doesn't give a shit
He does though. She is the main reason.Touma kept the act of not losing his memories and then shat his pants when he thought Index would leave him on vol.20 because Fiamma told her the truth.
Doujinshis aren't part of the canon.

Mikoto carries the whole franchise by herself. The idea that her ship will sink is ludicrous. First girl always wins, and she appeared first. Bank on it and screen cap this shit.

>First girl
Technically Misaki is first girl.

Or atleast before Mikoto

>telechargement
fucking french phoneposters

misaka showed up at the very beginning of the series, timeline wise other girls came before but she was the first in the series.

Lots can claim first girl status, and Kamachi is genre savy enough to write most of the girls to be first in some way. If the series were ending by NT 17 - 20 it feels like Mikoto would be the girl to end up with Touma. Since it isn't it could change in future volumes but right now Mikoto for the win.

The first girl rule is moot since Touma lost his memories forever.

Probably a good chance Touma and Index's memory will come back at some point at the very least they will learn about it.

I wish Mikoto wins the Toumabowl

Nobody believed in Orihime as well, and everyone threw shit at her and now look at those faggots crying. One by one. It's the same case with Mikoto, that kind of karma is what I would called justice.

>First girl
>Misaki
>not knowing about Seria

Got the closest to winning the T: Othinus
Most fitting and natural writing-wise: Fukiyose, Seria
Greatest shipping autism force and the power of cliches: Mikoto

>and the power of cliches
Don't forget the power of shekels.

>It's forced and the power of cliches because I say it!

It's even more cliche if Touma choose Index

>power of struggle
FTFY. Irrelevant sluts who do nothing should get nothing. Only those who strive deserve happiness.

>implying Mikoto winning wouldn't be forced and cliched
She's an exact opposite of Touma's ideal and he didn't have any romantic development with her for 40 volumes. I just can't see him falling in love with her.
Sorry, but this isn't the greatest love story ever told.

I don't really care much about MUH SHIPS, I just don't want Kamachi pulling off a pile of crappy writing to please a bunch of shipfags. And that's exactly what kamikoto end would be.

>Mikoto
need to grow Boobs if she want to win
looks to Misaki in one year

Mikoto is the exact opposite of Touma's ideal but that has been what the story seems like it is pointing since the early volumes for both of them. I expect something to come up that will prevent a happy ending if Touma ever figures out he cares about anyone including someone not yet introduced but your blind if you think that a Touma and Mikoto coupling is coming out of nowhere.

But Megumi is the dumb moeblob here, pretty much ErinaxSoma is dead.

>pile of crappy writing to please a bunch of shipfags.
What are you talking about? Touma doesn't have any romantic development wih anyone. In that case, even if Touma won't end up with MIkoto and choose any other girl, no matter where you see it, it'll be forced as well. And NT16 implied that everyone has a chance with him, even Mikoto.

You guys are acting like Touma's not going to be dead/upside down in a tube/some outer god at the end of this.

This is exactly the only way it can end. I'll suck kamachi's dick if he ends up in a tube upside down at the end.

Fuck off tumblr.

Called

-NaruHina
-RakuChitoge
-AliMor
-IchiHime/RenRuki

Wew lad I'm 4 for 4. Now let's see if I can get NatsuLucy, ErenHistoria and DekuOchako right. I'm especially positive on that last one

Then show me some examples of scenes indicating that Touma will fall in love with Mikoto in the future. Preferably things that are unique to Mikoto, not something Touma did with a dozen of other girls.
Should be easy.

>Touma doesn't have any romantic development wih anyone. In that case, even if Touma won't end up with MIkoto and choose any other girl, no matter where you see it, it'll be forced as well.
Pretty much this. Like Birdway - if we suddenly got a Leivinia end, you would be the first one to call it a bullshit.
Touma has some preferences and girls more fitting that image would require less development to make relationship believable, but some bare minimum would still be necessary.

The only reason I liked Ichigo and Rukia was because they always felt like they had a strong emotional bond even though they could never consummate their relationship. But I never thought it was likely to happen.

And the ending doesn't mean Orihime won. She's just wearing an apron because she always takes those duties. Remember how she baked bread and brought some to Ishida? She's naturally the one to take the housewifing duties, whereas Tatsuki isn't. So Ichigo's kid could've been Tatsuki's kid.

user, don't be retarded

Same. And those were really obvious too. I'm not sure if we'll actually get any real romance in FT though concerning Natsu.

Othinus deserves to be punched in the face like a whore she is.

That spoiler is exactly what I said about Bleach

>“I…am…waiting…on the…roof…top?”

>For a while, he had trouble grasping the situation, but understanding finally arrived. It sank in like melting ice.

>He held the letter overhead in both hands and began spinning around in crazed joy.

>“Yahooooooo!!!!! It’s finally happened! It’s fiiiiiiinally haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappened!! This isn’t a drama and it isn’t a movie!! Love is real after allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!”

>That was when the cruel side of Kumokawa Seria reared its ugly head.

“B-but don’t you have someone you like, a girl you’re interested in, or an older girl you’re always thinking about? Like a nearby upperclassman?”

“Thaaaat is a completely different issue!! Getting a love letter and having a girl be the one who confesses her love to you is enough to earn one of life’s trophiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!”

In short words, he doesn't give a fuck about his fetish. That's why every girl has a chance

What happens when your normal-sized sperm enters this?
Is she small enough to feel each sperm cell wriggling inside her?

>Touma doesn't have any romantic development wih anyone
Except Othinus.

Won't Touma have to essentially give up Index and Othinus for Mikoto to win and his life to not be hell? There's no way Mikoto could gracefully handle Touma living with 2 other girls. I'm half expecting her to find out he lives with Index and run off crying, assuming Index has already won

Hot.

Pic related is mfw Othinus wins the Touman. It's almost certain that no one is gonna, but if her of all people won I feel like a colossal shitstorm would befall the world.

Maybe before, but who knows what eerily calm AAA Mikoto is going to do, she seems far less obsessed with him than usual, and I like it.

It's gonna be an ambiguous "and life goes on" ending and you all know it, bunch of faggots

He has a sexual desire and the inner monologue about the smell for her as well like any other girl he meets but

sexual frustration =/= love

ToumaxIT is the OTP faggots.

We also don't know how much or how long AAA will affect her. If AAA affects her permenently (like Touma's first punch affected Accelerator) who knows how it'll play out? But if she ever returns to normal Mikoto, she will probably just assume she's already lost and cry the moment she finds out Index lives with him

This is what bothers me the most, the toumabowl is up for grabs for anyone with 1 gram of courage to confess to him, but so far all girls have proved to be cripples unable to be assertive about their feelings.
The only exception would be Misaki because she vowed to confess if he remembers her again, but the chances are so slim she's basically in the same position as everyone else.

I don't really see how the scene where Touma is ecstatic from receiving his first love letter is supposed to prove that Touma ending with any girl without a prior development is a proper writing.

I'm not talking about girls having a chance or not, I'm talking about ending that concludes developments seen in entire series.
You can have an ending showing 30yo Touma married to Uiharu. Is it withing the realm of possibility? Yes. Does it have anything to do with what we have seen in the rest of the series? Hell no.

That aside, it's not like Touma said that he will unconditionally date the sender of the letter. He was happy about being confessed to, not getting a girlfriend.

>Touma doesn't have any romantic development wih anyone.
OT1
It would make at least solid basis amd make sense compared to others.

Probably, Zashiki Warashi ended pretty definitively but I find it hard for Index to wrap up properly.

Is this the Raildex thread now?

First girl is the FIRST girl whom MC shows interest in.
AkA Index.

That's probably not a good idea.

That makes Index turn into Onodera

Would be better to make an actual one when it gets closer to update time to reduce confusion/shitposting.

Touma and my dick will be happy with an Index end when she grows up to have this body.

Sad but true

>being this naive
Pic related

Hell no. Let this thread die and make another

Blonde will lose in Saekano though.

He kissed Eriri in the latest novel.

>make sense
Makes more sense for him to have an ending with Fukyiose or even Himegami

The only one that's always there for him. Well that and his indestructible hoodie.

Aleister's declaration of war will be destroying his sanctuary (hoodie).

That would be Mikoto you know?
>always around but is a doormat that never do anything to even start a relationship until it's too late

He punched Eriri in the face in the latest novel.

Itsuwa is objectively the best romantic partner for Touma.

Why not?

I don't see shitposters from the usual threads.

Raided in the title was a mistake.

Kamachi forgot about her.

>M-my attendance is still okay, right!?

Holy shit. If only he knew. He is going to graduate with Mikoto at this rate.

Itsuwa if fine, but only one girl has caused his broken heart to start beating again, literally.

Mikoto has done several things to advance her relationship with him, getting involved in his life, problems, and saving his ass, it's one of many.

Touma is pretty indifferent towards Mikoto (now he is clearly changing his mind according to NT16) just like Raku and Chitoge's situation were at the beggining. And look how they ended.

The fact Mikoto probably would immediately assume she lost her chance with Touma and would run off crying/give up/decide not to confess the moment she finds out Index lives with him is probably exactly why she hasn't found out Index lives with him yet. It'd be the easiest way to ruin the ship without a direct rejection

Let this thread ded

>she hasn't found out Index lives with him
OT6.

This lie again.

>lie

Touma agrees, don't bother him about it.

Didn't she ask why it seemed normal for Touma to feed Index during the festival which was after OT6

But that does nothing romantic wise.

Raku was aware of Chitoge from the start but tried to not think about it because of Onodera.

It's different to Touma just plainly being indifferent to any form of attraction towards her and even NT16 was more about him being worried about the contrast between a girl and an ominous machine.

Mashima is the biggest NatsuxLucy fag there is. Just check his Twitter.

Mikoto wouldn't care if she finds out Index lives with him, she has seen him with her several times before. And it's funny how you haven't mentioned Othinus, because she lives with him too

I'm actually happy the author has already pretty much paired up most of the characters. Keeps there from being any retarded shipping wars

As far as I know Index has done nothing to date, just like Onodera

She's seen them together yes but she still doesn't know they live together. And Othinus wasn't mentioned because Mikoto could dismiss her as a doll or not see her as a threat because of her size

Wait... Wouldn't it be Erina who'd be sunked more. If you see the pattern here, all of these characters are the Sub-Heroine; Sakura was main girl but Kishi opted to Hinata, Rukia was main but Kubo opted to go for Inoue and with Megumi being a sub-heroine, I doubt anyone here is all that surprised to think that Erina was Main Girl all along. I mean... With her being First Girl (that's relevant enough), being the pinnacle of Tsundere and stands on top of the rest with miles more chemistry than Megumi has with Soma... yeah, I think it's reversed user.

Luffy x Hancock

Fuck off, over-analysing faggot. We all know that Erina's gonna win.

That's what people said with Tenri. Guess what happened?

>not touma and his hand
First girl rule, or in this case Fist girl rule.

Whoops wrong quote.
This is who I meant.

Confess her love in the very first arc and an accidental kiss is far more than Onodera and Mikoto would hope to achieve.