That I will watch the world burn.

the hope for ww3.

curiosity mainly

Immortality. I hate it.

a huge set of balls

this
this
and this, to watch the next degeneracy the jews push on our society

Don't want to miss out, i hate my life but damn do i wanna see the crazy shit that will happen.

Memes

This.
>May you live in interesting times - Chinese proverb

The possibility that I might care less

>tfw every time Hillary gets drunk and falls down

it's the little things that sustain me

The joy of posting this image anytime I see an Israeli user, and watching them dissappear from the thread, then reappear using meme flag only to get BTFO again.

memes

dreams of the Ethnostate

the upcoming racewar

You do, Sup Forums anons, you do.

Finland

Booty

Hoping for Civil War 2: Johnny Reb Strikes back.
Also hoping to be an advisor for the CSA helping European partisans in the reconquista of Europe from the mudslimes caliphate.

Rage

I’m not inconsiderate enough to kill myself
>30-ish
>live alone with no nearby friends or family
they wouldn’t find the body for months, by then the mess would be so far gone it would be cheaper to trash the whole section of the house I’m found in than it would be to clean that up

nothing

Sweet Israeli Pussy

I got projects.

>Johnny reb
The south is the most cucked place in America. You are 50% black and the whites are pathetic. They all live in fear of blacks and are very paternal towards blacks as if they can help them out of their present condition. Fuck the south, your inability to do agriculture on your own has led us to our present condition

Too be honest I'm coward
Hopefully in coming months or year i will get courage

cocaine

Alcohol, cigarettes and junk food. I don't give a fuck anymore.

Luckily my looks are holding out for now .. it's been about five years .. I'll pay for it later but as I said, I don't give a fuck at this stage.

hate

my $14/hr walmart job due to no one to rely on in life.

>every single brainwashed retard hasn't been exterminated yet
I too live on rage

Seeing her again, even if it's only for a couple of minutes

1. Alcohol
2. Copenhagen (or Grizzly if I gotta save money)
3. Trump
4. The fact that all you Eurotrash countries are Islamic shitholes and WE STILL AREN'T!

A strong cup of coffee, orange juice with the pith and porridge. 30 seconds after that I go with no problems.

You need courage to POO IN THE FUCKING LOO AND QUIT SHITTING IN THE STREET!

God

I accepted a while back that I just wasn't meant to be happy. Now my motivation is that if I improve and live a good enough life, I may help others find the right track.

Waiting for an SHTF scenario so this world goes The Walking Dead style and I can live out my final days like Negan or Rick Grimes.

The fact that I remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

usa the post

I dont wanna hurt my family anymore by ending my life

that one day the last jew will be visited in a museum.. stuffed

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end)

I dont want to be apart of the annual gun deaths that are gonna be argued to take guns away

Hentai

My backwards, liberal, communist Canadian friend, I am not just a proud American. I am also THE most prominent Kekistani on the face of this Earth.

The dream of seeing how One Piece ends

>kekistani
If only abortion was legal a few years earlier

My fiance. We've been together for 6 years. She's the kindest woman I've ever known. She's beautiful. She browses Sup Forums and when she comes home from work if I'm on here she asks, "Are there any happenings?" I love her so much.

Stop dipping you hillbilly

Not in our live time :,)

barely making it but listening to vids like this helps.
>youtube.com/watch?v=i_ouQxUD_QE

>hillbilly
I don't live in a trailer, thank you very much. Faggot.

>what keeps you going

not letting those leftist cucks and globalists win. offing yourself is what they want and i won't give them the satisfaction even if being redpilled means to live in suffering.

F-Francis?

RARE

Alcohol and the chance to witness the revolution

curiosity

God's love and His mercy.

morbid curiosity

Sounds dank bro.

Day of the rope is coming

Knowing that day by day my deep life-long racism gets more and more vindicated as the world falls apart around me.

Waiting for the race war

the fact that nothing is actually wrong or fundamentally different in the world that it always was and that I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic like 99 percent of this board?

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=DoQgg8M2ntk

Spoiler: whites win

Being severly homosexual

There's a lot to enjoy in life
Good company, good food, good conversation.
Forest walks, sunsets, birds singing, a cold beer after a long day at work.
Spending the day painting, or planting a vegetable patch.
Honestly here's so much to enjoy, and the fact that the whole world is going to hell just makes me appreciate it all the more.

About 16 shots of espresso on a daily basis and the knowledge that Trump is President

Wat?

Just breathing I guess.

Lurk Moar

It wasn't that good.

(((They))) don't want you to keep going
Live, be successful, have children, pass on your genes - all to spite (((them)))
The most grievous blow you can make upon (((their))) plans is to live and live well

the upcoming hypercane of 2018

Getting Italians to admit they're not white.

oh no here have a hug

Dude just like stop breathing like totally just no air at all lmao
>oh shit I'm breathing deeper all of a sudden
>the deepest breath came to me
Sorry about that countryman, I forgot to breathe for a moment and came over all virgin.
Let us breathe deeper and become Chad.
Ready?
And... BBBRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTHHHHHEEEEEEEE

Not telling you, Shareblue.

You just know it's gonna be powerful because it's white.

If I stopped now I wouldn't be able to remember him.
That's why I must go on no matter what, that's why I fight user.

Fighting for SJW causes with the community.

Try it, it works.

sex, you won't believe how easy it is to find sex if you are a faggot.

>inb4 AIDS
I don't drink cum and I only top and I use a condom, thanks.

hate

All these hecking bamboozlers need my love.

Diocane muori

i wanna be there at the end to witness it

Military. Intel is fun as fuck.
Can say no more about that.

I am on this crazy train till it's inevitable crash and burn

Faith in the gods and the hope for a future aryan golden age.

In all honesty the señoritas.

i'm too crazy to quit. crazy people never quit.