One Piece 836 General

It's out, bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/4y7skt/with_the_end_of_bleach_on_the_horizon_i_feel_its/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The forest storyline is dragging. Get to the wedding already!

This is one piece, that wedding is at least a year away

860 million. Jobs to luffy. Why?

The character design of Big Mom's kids are terrible.

Two weeks ago I would have disagreed, but this was one chapter too many.
They look fine. Better than the Donquixote family, those guys were the worst.

>general
kill yourself

>implying luffy's true bounty/powerlevel is not 500 billion

>20 years and people still complain about weird designs

My dick disagrees with you

I don't know if you guys saw it or not but Nami is Big Mom's daughter! Hear me out!
The "Strong Aura" was coming from Nami and not the vivre card she was holding.
Nami is adopted so we don't really know her parents.
Lola felt an immediate kinship to Nami.
This fucking makes sense! Please ve true, please be true!
An awesome twist would then be Big Mom marrying Sanji and Nami because it is the same fucking thing as marrying her to Charlotte but Nami and Sanji know each other for long. They could come up with a plan to go with this temporarily and then make a run for it when no one's looking!
I really hope this is true.
SCREENCAP THIS

>jobs
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Mad Luffy is great.

>our top priority is to find and get Sanji
No, thats your priority SLUT.

Here's your counterargument: that'd be really stupid.

So what's the source of crackers multiple arms? Fruit? Some weird species? Technology?

agreed

Pretty sure he's a DF user like brulee

Not even my post but I'm glad it triggers you. Just shows you are insecure about your ship.

Multiple arms and legs if you look closesly

So he has a gimped version of Robin's fruit.

one piece used to be great

I prefer MadCatz Luffy

I'm not here to argue, but:
If it's a Devil Fruit, what kinda DF would it be? We - as in the fans - correctly guessed Brulee's Mirror fruit and (at least some of them) BM's Soul fruit, so which one would Cracker have?

She has a point and THAT is their priority.

Luffy promissed they would go undercover, but Luffy being Luffy he just goes balistic when something against his beliefs happens in front of him.

Those are reviews, dude. Way to prove that you don't like a thing.

>Gladius
>Baby 5
>Dellinger
>Senor Pink
>Diamante
>Trebol
>Corazon
What are you talking about, at least half of them were great.

maybe he can clone the sword he's holding too, then it would be superior based on usage

Luffy didnt promise shit. HAHA WTF. He said he was going undercover but never promised shit

Too late for that. Big Mom is even passing around posters of Luffy's team and sent henchmen to stop them.

>Nami shoving her hand between her sweaty tiddies

mmmm, yes.

Will we finally learn more about Vivre Cards in this arc? Big Mom's soul being able to be felt through the card opens up possibilities for new information.

>still posting Amazon reviews

Zoro's gonna be pissed when he realises that he missed out on this

Pretty sure this is only because of her DF. Ace or Luffy's cards didn't glow or anything when they were near their donors.

Not really, from what was shown, it seemed that only the Homies could sense Big Mom's soul. Probably because they have been brought to life by Big Mom and shares a connection. Nami didn't feel a thing and no one else who had a Vivre card felt a thing. Even Rayleigh's card was normal.

honestly, not only it does look stupid, but it's also useless. Having too many arms or legs will slow him down and it's just going to be useless int he end. Having 2 arms is more efficient than a gazillon of arms. He's got a pretty damn worthless devil fruit. I don't know why Oda has thought it was a good idea.

>Will we finally learn more about Vivre Cards in this arc?
Damn dude, just keep your theories from running amok.

Vivre Cards are just fantasy GPS, it is Big Mom 's ability that is making her card act differently.

He already fought with an octupus swordman before. If you're talking about fighting any swordsman, he'll find his match in Wano soon enough.

Yea, that's probably why Asura is Zoro's weakest form.

It's all about Strength. Some people don't give a shit about speed.

>fought
Nigga, he was bored to hell. Zoro even started walking away cause Hyozou lost his swords in an instant.

Also, it was mainly a joke.

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

Dude, this is pathetic. The homies only felt Big Mom's soul after Nami showed off the Vivre Card and Oda clearly drew the aura coming from the card.

You can like your ship all you want but don't be a fucking idiot.

This arc is fucking boring man. I was fucking hyped after Zou and then I get this. Why does Oda always do this.

Fucking loving how Luffy looks in these panels.

Also, does Chopper have some kinda insight to Brulee's powers? He wanted to say something to Luffy. I don't think he was warning Luffy about Cracker.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

REMINDER: Whitey Bay was raped and killed by Weevil

No breaks

Can't stop Oda who has probably stopped with his bad habits, got himself a proper sleep cycle, quit smoking or started letting his assistants help out more.

>general

Senor Pink looked retarded at first, but became one of the better characters

Trebol always looked retarded, and didnt even get a good fight.

Rebecca looked like a general Nami clone, something that Oda usually stopped doing a while ago.

And of course she was shit.

what a shitty arc

Holy shit Nico Robin is so cute. Why was I not around and powerful enough to protect this smile.

Why does one word trigger autists like you like no tomorrow? You complain when more than 1 related thread is up, so what else should one thread encompassing GENERAL DISCUSSION be called?
Fuck off.

shes a qt

reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/4y7skt/with_the_end_of_bleach_on_the_horizon_i_feel_its/

And this is exactly why leddit is and will always be a better place than this shithole full shitposters.

and it's probably going to be 5 times longer than Zou.

Kill yourself

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

Sanji's flashback is probably going to be as long as Zou.

kys

Sanji's storyline is pretty interesting. It's the forest shit that is terrible.

You two should consider a suicide pact.

>kys
Kill yourself

We won't see her in-story for year or something.

Same for Franky.

Same for Zoro.

Fucking year of Sanji.

What a dumb looking cat

*you're

what if they fused

They would be the invincible Cracker Jack

Whatever Oda already hinted the year of Nico Nico Robin already so I'm okay with waiting.

Water 7 had so many fun characters.

>Oda making mistake after mistake
>people still suck his dick
>next thing this Faggot will do is add romance
>Oda just pulls shit out of his ass 1 hour before the chapter gets shipped out
>I-I was just kidding guys Sanji actually is a prince lmao xd
>H-Hopefully my retarded fans won't notice this is not Brooks first time riding the submarine. They are all speed readers anyways so I doubt they will notice
>I-I don't even know how Luffy will beat Kaido myself. Lmao xd! But of course my dicksuckers will defend me and say I have everything planned already
>I-Im only 65% done because nothing literally happens in my chapters, but don't worry I still have a lot to pull out of my ass
>Luffy before timeskip
>"People can die, you can't save everyone. I will protect you and my crew because you are my friends!

>Luffy after timeskip
>"you've made my friend cry! I will beat you and I will save everyone! no one is going to die! everyone on this island is my friend"
>Oda dicksuckers will defend the asspull Oda just did with "Nami had it on her tits all this time g-guys for 2 years lmao"
>is it even him writing the story at this point?

Dropped

They'd be Immortal at that point

Really? Wasn't ark with CP9 year of Nico Robin already?

First chapter of this arc that I did not like. Never cared for the nothing happens meme, but here we had literally 3 pages for Nami remembering Lola. That should have taken 1 page and a half at worst. And the rest of the chapter did not try to make up for it.

more like the Super Captain Jobber sine Luffy is going to btfo this thing

Pica was great and dellinger was a psycho

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

>H-Hopefully my retarded fans won't notice this is not Brooks first time riding the submarine. They are all speed readers anyways so I doubt they will notice
>I-I don't even know how Luffy will beat Kaido myself. Lmao xd! But of course my dicksuckers will defend me and say I have everything planned already
>I-Im only 65% done because nothing literally happens in my chapters, but don't worry I still have a lot to pull out of my ass
>Luffy before timeskip
>"People can die, you can't save everyone. I will protect you and my crew because you are my friends!

>Luffy after timeskip
>"you've made my friend cry! I will beat you and I will save everyone! no one is going to die! everyone on this island is my friend"
>Oda dicksuckers will defend the asspull Oda just did with "Nami had it on her tits all this time g-guys for 2 years lmao"

Dropped

Zoro is Katanasexual.
You have any idea how many times the wado ichimonji has probably been shoved up his ass?
>"oh, kuina, you really are the greatest swordswoman in the world~"

She gets two years because she's the only one that can move the plot regarding poneglyphs. The first year is the cool edgy Nico Robin. Part 2 is the cute
moe~ moe~ kyun~ nico robin.

>Luffy before timeskip

>Luffy after timeskip

Dropped

And then Sanji can marry nami and everyone gets what they want! Oda does it again!

>Luffy before timeskip

>Luffy after timeskip
Dropped

Sanji is going to be the cook in Luffy's bar with Nami as the manager.

Remember in Alabasta? Everyone claimed there was no way Luffy could beat a Shichibukai, that it was 'too early', especially after Croc's powers were introduced.

Now the same is happening vs a Yonko.

>Luffy before timeskip

>Luffy after timeskip
Picked up

This whole arc is full of fruits that knock off others

Big Mom - Moria
Cracker- Robin
Brulee - Bon kurei

Its getting kind of annoying. Move past this forest shit and get to the wedding and germa and Capone's backstabbing

Agreed. Make it happen Oda

but this is way different, unless Big Mom is the weakest of them all

Is it just me

or does it seem that in addition to 8 arms he also got 4 legs?

I can't tell. Is the vivre card literally glowing, or does it just look like that to the Homies?

READ THIS

>Luffy before timeskip

>Luffy after timeskip

Dropped

Except the glow/aura is clearly coming from the card.

k

It's not just you.

Just for the Homies cause Nami and Brulee and pretty much every one else don't see anything special.

>the second Oda starts the fighting again his pacing goes to shit

I had no problem with the latter half of Dressrosa since most fights barely lasted more than two chapters. We've already spent like 5 just building up this forest fodder shit. I'm not looking forward to the rest of the year

Why dont u just enjoy the ride? You cant deny one piece is amazing right?

Cracker will never strike me as strong with that shit design
Even Weevil looks more impressing