I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M76gKqGnvM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>people thought Ash would win
HAHAHAHAHA
FOOLS

This pretty much confirms that Ash will never win, they really should have him win and then get trounced by the elite 4 to set a new goal to aim at.

>Ash

fuck off dubfags

FUCK THIS THING

He'll only win once the producers decide to end the anime, but as long as the Pokemon series remains a cash cow, it won't be happening any time soon.

But winning the league is only the first step, you've got to beat the Elite four and become the Champion.

Watching the anime is like being in an abusive relationship, they promise you they will change, it will be different this time and you believe only to find out they hurt you in the end. I gave up on the anime, i thought adding more quality meant this time they will gave us the closure we waited for. I had enough of this Stockholm syndrome

>tfw you almost got tricked into watching the Pokemon anime over the age of 12

How hard did it job?

>ash will never win
>serena will never win
>they will never get together
>greninja with either be released or boxed forever
>pikachu will suck again for awhile
>ash might go full-retard again

why is the pokemon anime cycle so cruel?

>People being surprised
If you want a smart protagonist look at Red.

Completely fresh versus Alain's already tired Bisharp and still lost.

Because it sells more if Ash isn't the greats so kids can project themselves onto him.

Is Red immortal and eternally young? I mean I'm seriously asking, I would not doubt it.

>Ash gives up on becoming a pokemon master and decides to adventure and travel around the world meeting new pokemon.

Give up on your dreams kid, can't you see you can do something else?

Like I said, it won't be happening any time soon.

With the ratings drop over the years and how the next area has no league? I think you mean it will never happen

With Greninja's performance it deserves being boxed forever.

You know you retards have your own board?

No, time actually passes in the game world. Red would be 19+ during B2W2

>Sun and Moon features no Pokemon League
>This could have been the last chance for Ash to actually win a league
>He didn't
>Next season will just have Ash and Pikachu going to Alola alone, as if nothing in Kalos ever happened

PokeSpe Red > Ash > Game Red.

They know about it, almost every thread is dedicated to it

Right now it looks like people are paying Pokemon Official a visit and down voting videos on youtube

I actually meant I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out manga Red found the fountain of youth.

Oh, fair enough.

What is the fucking point

>watched the stream
>they blast each other
>crossing fingers
Sometimes you just know this is not going to be enough.

I watched Origins does that count?

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

no

It's the first time I am BTFO'd by contraries. Damn, it hurts.

I hate that fucking face.

He lost.. It's not like I'm sad or anything. I told all you pathetic losers he'd break your hearts didn't I? I told you he'd do this again but you never learn do you guys. I'm actually happy right now. I didn't expect him to pull through this time around so this literally doesn't effect me at all. I just came here to tell you all what pathetic losers you are for believing in him. This is what he does time and time again and I expected it so I'm not even sad. I'm literally going to go and celebrate being right. I'm leaving now.

If you insist.

See you again in three years.

There's no league in the next area, so 6 years

Are you implying Satoshi is going to beat whatever final challenge comes after conquering all the kahunas? SM hasn't even started yet and you're already thinking "This time, for sure."

No, I mean 6 years until his next failure. Satoshi isn't going to win until the anime series isn't cost effective anymore

You're insane if you thought he ever had a chance at winning.

>image.png
>...
Not to mention the all caps, fuck off you filthy crossboarding scum.

Yeah, and his next failure will be in Alola.

Last time I checked there's no league in that area?

Shouldn't have used a team full of jobbers.
Pikachu was pretty based and lucha bird did alright, the rest fucked it up for everyone.

Does this means that Serena will stay with him?

Fuck no.

>tfw ash will never assemble his best team

Explain your reasoning. Keep in mind Serena has a standing offer from a famous producer to stay in Kalos and train, which is what she wants to do and has claimed as her true dream.

she best

youtube.com/watch?v=M76gKqGnvM0

Man this should've been theone. Ash will never win the league for as long as pokemon airs

there's always the game after the next

>ash

>instead of new protags every season (Red, Gold, Ruby, etc), we get the same eternal-youth retard that jobs every time

BRAVO JAPAN

Fucking perfect.

I guess Rica Matsumoto doesn't have anything else to do with her life but to voice Ash and sing some of the openings

>what is the definition of insanity

>it's watching the same thing happen again and again and expecting a different outcome

Why in the absolute fuck do they keep making him lose? You'd think they'd want to make a winner MC because kids like fucking winners. Instead they keep pushing this absolute failure of a trainer.

Because if he wins the story has to progress to the next step, ie the champions league.

He will keep losing as long as they keep making games and need to advertise new regions from route 1 to league.

I think it's retarded personally since every gen has its own protagonist anyway and they are mostly just reskins and slight variations on the exact same character

I got successfully tricked.

I watched 100 episodes the past week to try to catch up to see Satoshi's glorious victory.
Time to kill myself.

Is he going to ditch Gekkouga now?

Sucks man I watched the 37 last night to get here. I really thought the fucker had a shot.

>Battle the E4
>Beat the champion
>Decline a position in the E4/champion and continue on to the next region
Gold/Ethan did it in GSC, so it's not like it's unprecedented.

You guys wanna know the WORST PART ABOUT THIS?

Alain ONLY JOINED THE POKEMON LEAGUE BECAUSE ASH TOLD HIM ABOUT IT

IF ASH DIDNT TELL HIM ABOUT IT HE WOULD'VE WON

ASH LITERALLY SUICIDED

EVEN WHEN THE PLOT ALIGNS WITH HIM, AND HE GETS A NEW EVOLUTION THAT DOESNT EVEN EXIST JUST FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF WINNING, THE ONLY FACTOR THAT CAUSED ASH TO LOSE THE LEAGUE WAS HIS OWN BRATTY ATTITUDE

IF HE DIDN'T TELL ALAIN ABOUT THE LEAGUE HE WOULD'VE WON

>THE ONLY FACTOR THAT CAUSED ASH TO LOSE THE LEAGUE WAS HIS OWN BRATTY ATTITUDE
Nah, I blame the writers. They can't do a satisfying build up worth shit. They should read a couple storytelling 101 books.

I only watched a bit of the mega evolution specials and only watched the first 4 episode of xy, but wasn't that guy wrecking elite four members left and ride?
How would anyone think that Ash could beat him?

he better do, fuck the memefrog

I started with the firsr 4 episodes, but something kept me from going further.
I am glad that I didn't marathon it.

>Keep in mind Serena has a standing offer from a famous producer to stay in Kalos and train, which is what she wants to do and has claimed as her true dream.
This happend and people actually think she is staying for the next gen?

Who beat him? Is it at least someone competent or someone retarded like that Lucario fuck-up?

Wait nevermind. Got the answers from

If the guy beat elite 4, guess it isn't so bad for him to beat Ash.

Ash had the memefrog.

Someone who won against an elite four member.

If I were still a kid, I wouldn't want to project himself as a loser than keeps on losing no matter how much he tries.

that's just too realistic and depressing.

>an elite four
Eh? Is this some Kill la Kill shit?

Dude, i liked klk but.

Play some pokemon, or kill youself...

I hope you are joking.

Not only won, literally bet his mega stone that he'd be able to beat 10 strong trainers in a row, the last being an Elite Four member. For no other reason beyond the fact that fighting them would give him more battle experience.

Literally the strongest Charizard from the anime

Hence 6 years

Glad it lost

What's the point of this show again? doens't work as anime or gaming commercial neither. just why?

Eternal wild ride.

They could have rebooted it, they could make Ash win and still go to a next region, and it would sell the same toys.

They just want people and Ash to suffer I guess

>doens't work as anime or gaming commercial neither.
But it does, why is why it still exists

>hurr durr, pokemon is srs bsns
Go to bed, children.

It's fun.

>If I were still a kid, I wouldn't want to project himself as a loser than keeps on losing no matter how much he tries.
This, as a kid I dropped Ash on his first loss and went on to project myself into better protagonists like Yugi, Goku and Batman, fuck that loser.

>poketards expecting a cohesive, well told story from a 20 minute video game commercial

can't make this shit up

This happend and people are actually suprised that that charizard could tank so many hits and won?
It seems to me that that guy eats megas for breakfast.
Its like they set themselves up for dissapointment.

Are you okay user?
No one stated that pokemon was serious bussines.

i don't even follow the anime and i'm still pissed

After this, this show has his days counted.

Everyone in japan is pissed! Even staff from the show and people from gamefreak!

The only thing that would make this worse is if satoshi tajiri and shigeru miyamoto themselves were pissed off too!

Most of the people spamming about him winning started watching the show two months ago at best and never saw that episode.

Did people really expect ash to win? Jesus

People that actually followed the series were more hopeful than anything.

So this will be the fate of /vp/

Wait, Charizard? Ash's overpowered WATER meme ninja lost to a FIRE pokemon? When it had defeated mega Sceptile in the past? How? You can't make this shit up.

A fire Pokemon that almost beat an Elite Four member's Mega Blastoise, user.

Charizard is the bigger meme, especially X.

Ash's own Charizard is a mega jobber. That one is the exception to the meme