>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

New PV:
youtube.com/watch?v=4BSjI057Dmo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_Eqr1Xdhug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

H-HAYAI

Joushuu makes me happy.

Reminder to ignore thread celebrities and if you encourage them to post you're also complete cancer

Joshuu and his family should be happy.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day.
What color pallete do you think KQ's gonna be?
>Killer Queen as ED
>implying David hasn't already blown their music budget

Last one was a total cancer if I've ever seen one. That's how you know, it's almost Friday.

>Tommorrow New JJL
>Also Kira's dastardly deeds begin
>Nobody will be able to get a decent discussion going on because everybody is losing their shit for 2 big things
>Threads reach bump limit in a matter of Minutes
>mfw

It's worse than usual because a new chapter also releases on Friday. Plus, Kira finally makes his formal debut.
Imagine if the new chapter was still set in the Damo arc, shitposting would be unbelievable.

Pink. The ED will be Psycho Killer.

Just kidding, the ED won't change.

Chapters get a separate thread newfriend

So judging by the PV, it looks like Fatty dies tomorrow. So what was the その1 at the end of the episode title for?

Oh, I'm sure the mods will love that.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_Eqr1Xdhug
This will soon feel like a picnic...

And the shitposting leaks into the chapter discussion thread.

Good, more containment and more mad mods.

They're ending at KQ reveal. Fatty dies next week and will end on people of morioh

They don't give a shit because it isn't a general, it's a chapter dump

Oh, then that sounds alright. But still shitposters will leak into the general.

WE GONNA ROCK DOWN TO
RUSHED THIRD COUR AVENUE

21 - Yoshikage Kira Just Wants a Quiet Life Part 1 (3)
22 - Yoshikage Kira Just Wants a Quiet Life Part 2 / People of Morioh (3)
23 - Sheer Heart Attack Part 1 (6)
24 - Sheer Heart Attack Part 2 (5)
25 - Atom Heart Father Part 1 (3)
26 - Atom Heart Father Part 2 / Yoshikage Kira's New Life Part 1 (3)
27 - RPS Kid is Coming (6)
28 - Yoshikage Kira's New Life Part 2 / I am an Alien Part 1 (5)
29 - I am an Alien Part 2 / Highway Star Part 1 (4)
30 - Highway Star Part 2 (6)
31 - The Cat Who Loved Kira (6)
32 - The Man on the Tower (6)
33 - Enigma Boy (6)
34 - My Dad is Not My Dad / Cheap Trick Part 1 (5)
35 - Cheap Trick Part 2 / Another One Bites the Dust Part 1 (4)
36 - Another One Bites the Dust Part 2 (5)
37 - Another One Bites the Dust Part 3 / Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable Part 1 (6)
38 - Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable Part 2 (6)
39 - Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable Part 3 / I'll Jog Your Memory / The Guardian Angel of Morioh / Goodbye Morioh; Golden Hearts (4)

I got a simple fucking question people. I know that we are getting a new opening after atom heart father, but when will we get a new ED? The old ED has already run its course. We didnt have the ed last episode, and im sure that we wont have an op/ed the next episode. But after quiet life part 2, we are half way trough the series, its about time for another fucking ED.

That's a given, these threads are beyond saving

How new? We've always had chapter dump threads, no matter if there's a general or not.

If they're splitting the Quiet Life chapters in half then this episode will end on most likely Kira revealing he has a Stand or less likely actually revealing his Stand. Quiet Life was 6 chapters long and Kira and Shigechi's actual face off starts in chapter 3.

But it shows Kira hiding in the gym room, which, if I remember correctly, is only just minutes before Fatty dies. Not to mention Josuke yells "SHIGECHI, YAMERO!".

>tfw you realize tomorrow is Friday AND the 19th

Dios mio! Araki can't draw his old characters for shit.

Giorny makes me horny

Contrary to popular believe, no one here actually works for DP to answer you this.

Almost 2 months in

We probably aren't getting another ED friend, licensed music is fucking expensive even if your publisher owns the license; someone's gotta get paid for being able to use it and that money is gonna come from David. If the ED doesn't change in next week's episode then it's confirmed that it's not gonna change. 3 cour series are difficult to time new EDs on unless you're gonna go with 3 EDs which isn't an option for JJBA since 3 licensed songs is a LOT of money.

Giorno makes me happy

The gym room is chapters 2 and 3 out of a 6 chapter arc.

Jotaro don't have pic of Jolyne or her mother but has pic of Lankleff and co.

Nah it's really
>Kira hiding in the gym
>Kira stealing the sandwich and leaving
>Shigechi grabbing the sandwhich
>Covering Kira in Harvest
>KQ reveal
>Blows up the button
>Fatty tries to reach Josuke & Okuyasu
>Goes boom for mommy

That can be stretched decently well between 2 episodes. Especially with pre-gym stuff and post fatty death/people of Morioh Cho

Up until a few months ago we used to get a lot of new chapter discussion in the general threads too, but for some reason now it's just this one single thread and then we're done with it.

The voice lines in PVs aren't actually in the episodes, it's the characters talking about the content of the episodes in a 4th wall break style.

Yeah but he's always cherished her I heard him say it

You forgot

>Kira's big exposition dump about himself, before the reveal.

>tfw we never got to see Okuyasu's hearthfelt poems read by harvest

So what does the preview say. I can't speak nip

>yfw this scene airs and David adds a picture of lolyne in the background

The show has 39 episodes + a special. that 3 openings for every 13 episodes and 2 openings for every 20. I predict that the next episode wont have an ED, but the one after that will. And its fucking stupid, imagine that you finish episode 37, and we still have the cherry cola ed with the docks and shit.

"We will be cancelling Diamond is Unbreakable after Kira appears and move on to our new project, 'JORGE JOESTAR'"

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

THIRTY
SIX
KARS
FROM
MARS

Finally!

Fuck off

HEART ATTACK
REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

FART ATTACK

>BRAAAAAAAAP

Stole this from an user last thread:
>A hot first kiss! All the best wishes for Koichi and Yukako! However, dark clouds loom over the town of Morioh... There's a serial killer haunting Morioh! Ah, watch out! Next time: Watch out, Shigechi!

C A R D I A C
A
R
D
I
A
C

>gas fetish stand
user please.

you're wrong

Sheer Heart Attack will be 3 episodes

Atom Heart Father + New Life = 1 episode

also we'll be going over 39 episodes.

screenshot this

based reviewbrah

Your mom is so fat she would fit 3 episodes

>going over 39
user, let it go. We're getting 39 and that's that.

Possible ways to fix Part 4:
>Joseph tries to find Kira with hermit purple but fails and gets pictures of Kira's dad.
>yukako and koichi are in a healthy relationship.
>Kira starts getting withdrawal from not killing anyone and goes out to find a potential victim.
>Kira meets yukako (because stand users are destined to meet), holds himself back but act dangerous enough that yukako attacks him.
>Kira thinks that it is a legit attack and kills yukako.
>koichi finds out about yukakos death and goes into shock/depression.
>josuke has now a personal feud against Kira (something that was lacking from the real version) .
>Rohan spots the kid stalking someone and finds out the kids name.
>Joseph instantly locates the kids home and they head there (another one bites the dust goes into effect before they arrive)
>josuke and okuyasu locate Kira, fight him and kill Kira's dad.
>Kira is a little bit more competent and manages to take down jotaro. While okuyasu is still half dead and josuke is healing jotaro, Kira tries to make a getaway.
>Kira can't move and it turns out koichi is holding him down with echoes.
>Kira can't move an inch and is pushed to the ground, he starts talking to the girl who he wants to make the next bite the dust victim.
>before he finishes talking, he gets his head crushed by ambulance driven by Rohan (sometihing else we never got, the conclusion to the Rohan/Kira feud).
>spw promises to research okuyasus dad and the baby, giving them a hopeful ending.
>Basically, some characters/storylines that never got a payoff, get one now. Characters who were useless get a moment to shine. The main antagonist and protagonist get a little bit more of a personal feud.

Post animation errors/bloopers

I'm currently reading part 4, please tell me that the protagonist in part 5 actually gets an interesting stand. I'm sick of these meme puncy ghost stands.

>personal feud
A serial killer living in your small hometown is personal enough.

The Main Protag is a Piece of fucking Wood with a Stand that does nothing but "solve the current problem"
everything else is alright though.

All the protagonist Stands are punchy Stands but they get good powers with creative uses which are focused on more than the punchy part. How far into 4 are you?

Truly awful idea, it would be better to even cut some fights than to change story so fucking much

Is it you ? Gappymakesmehappy fag ?

>I'm sick of these meme puncy ghost stands
I'm sorry?
There are three stands that can be called punch ghosts in Part 4, SP, CD and KQ which sucks at being a punch ghost btw.

No, that is someone completely different, i dont even have that picture saved.
Fucking checked

Oh and RHCP, which can do it only once and only after it drains half of a city.

No it is not. I have a gang of rapists living in my town, they hurt someone i am familiar with, but i dont feel like going after them.
It's just that most of the jojo protagonists have a really greeat feud with the antagonist, while josuke just kinda helps to look for kira, meets him once for a minute and then fights him at the end without even winning.

Would you?

>he gets his head crushed by ambulance driven by Rohan
The whole is horrible but this made me laugh, thank you.

Siggy...

PHIDOOOO!!!

Adaptations should start changing things that were not so good in the original. I am so tired of those fucking adaptations that adapt every single line, along with weak characterization and plot holes. Sometimes changes have to be made and sometimes the changed version works better than the original (the DIO fight in the ova for example).

yes
although i'd also like to see yasuho and paisley park as fats stacks
shortstacks that is.
fucking wg/fat and cute jojogirls/fics when

So you are still posting this huh.
You are so confident that your idea is great that you felt like posting it in another thread because you say it's better than what actually happened.
You think Yukako getting this much importance and Part 4 shifting tones to accomodate a shitty generic manpain plot is actually better.
Fuck off. Your ideas are shit and you are shit.

You don't fucking change 20 year old manga because you think it's better that way. It's good as it is. Maybe if Araki said he want some changes then David should change something. I'm not saying to not add some nods to things that happened later or cut some moments but changing something as important as who dies and who doesn't is stupid

He did win though, Kira was fucked and unable to do anything. The ambulance just made it so that none of the main cast had to kill someone.

At least i got idea, that are a little bit better than Arakis ideas, you on the other hand aint got shit.

The fact that you actually think this improves Part 4 is just pathetic.

Guys he is better than Araki

Im, sorry satan, but this is lame. What am i reading, a shonen? Im pretty sure jotaro (and other jojo's) has killed people, why not have him deliver the killing blow?

>At least i got idea, that are a little bit better than Arakis ideas
You really don't understand shit about writing and Part 4 if you actually think this improves Part 4.
But you said the same thing last thread too.
"I can accept these things because Araki isn't a great writer but my ideas are just better"
You know there are rules agaisnt underage people on these threads right ?

Is this bait of your actual opinion

Autists hate changes, the young crowd of posters got saltier than the dead sea when i suggested positive changes.

My conclusion? Most of the posters here have autism.

JoJo was shonen up until chapter 26 of SBR you dope. And Part 4 had different themes going on and killing people didn't fit with what Araki was going for there.

If main hero don't kill main villain nobody gets to do it

You guys are dumb, me smart

>he's so stuck up his own ass he thinks we're all autistic because he has shit ideas

>What am i reading, a shonen?
That's precisely what you're reading you fucking idiot. Shonen isn't a genre it's a demographic, the demographic that JoJo was aimed at.

All of your changes attempt to turn Part 4 into an intense action murder drama when it's actually a youthful action slice-of-life story.

Case in point
>josuke has now a personal feud against Kira (something that was lacking from the real version) .
Josuke's feud with Kira is that he's a good-hearted delinquent who loves his small town, and Kira is a murderer who has been killing the people who live there. It's really important how the story doesn't just revolve around Josuke as this hero who sets out on a long journey, but rather Josuke is a small-town guy hanging out doing stuff and getting into fights.

Your Part 4 isn't comfy at all.

>that are a little bit better than Arakis ideas
Not him but they are not, stop being delusional, they are fucking horrible you basically killing BtD's element of surprise and hype for the sake of this:

>josuke and okuyasu locate Kira, fight him and kill Kira's dad
Why? Kira's dad is still in the photo? Wait what's the danger then? Just erase the space or air bubbles. Are they in the house still? What the fuck is this.

>Kira can't move an inch and is pushed to the ground, he starts talking to the girl who he wants to make the next bite the dust victim.
What the fuck is this, by the way? How and why would Koichi let him speak to some girl while he is under the Act 3 freeze? How do you even write this.

>before he finishes talking, he gets his head crushed by ambulance driven by Rohan
Why? No, honestly, why?

>baby raised by Joseph
>not a hopeful ending
I mean that's a moot point anyways considering Pucci fisfucks the whole universe.
>tfw no ShiJo's Bizarre Adventure

Sure man, we just hate your changes because you're too smart.
Why don't you post some more ? Tell us more about your genius ideas.

Hey I know a fun way to distance ourselves from the shitposters! Does this page say that Milagro Man takes place before or after Kaato gets home?

how do i draw like araki?

Reminder that Joseph did not get brain damage in part 4, but in part 2 when he found out lisa lisa is his mother