Unnatural California Fire Destruction

Photos seem to show unnatural destruction in California. Stone countertops, wheel rims, and more melted, powdered, or gone. Is it just wind and wood? Why trees left standing beside powdered homes?

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22490016_760277564157032_4245544162503918154_n.jpg?oh=53b355921e6e346d9cf9ed579f743c32&oe=5A667C59
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Oakland-health-watchdog-finds-lead-in-Infowars-12288916.php
youtube.com/watch?v=ol8UQ6d-Yok&feature=youtu.be
f150forum.com/f118/melted-f150-copart-308862/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>everything is a conspiracy

Sup Forums LARPS as Alex jones everyday it's fucking annoying.

>car catches fire
>plastics and gas from the car catch fire
>fire burning hotter than usual
must be the government!

ITS AN ALUMINUM TRUCK.

I'm sure you know exactly how that truck ended up that way hu

was California fire bombed?

That’s atcually a pretty common burn pattern.

t. Insurance adjuster

Yah. That is exactly what happened. Time travelling Nazis aided by Japanese technology traveled through time and space from WWII Europe and fire bombed California a few weeks ago.

Also an insurance adjuster here, house fires regularly exceed 1500F and can burn at those temps for hours.

Aluminum has a relatively low melting point. For instance, the truck in that pic has an aluminum body. A lot of "stone" countertops aren't actually stone, but manmade materials (epoxies) made to look like stone but are not fire resistant. And wind is very good at creating a firewall between things that are relatively close to each other.

>Unnatural
NOT
Aluminum +plastic melts fast

Not likely in most CA homes. However, even granite will crack and crumble, and since very few people have actually toured a burned down house, they have no idea what they're looking at. Ash, and other debris typically covers crumbled stone like that making people think the stone "burned up" in the fire.

This, I work in a factory that makes plastic products and the highest temperature we need to melt the plastic is less than 550 degrees.

It's no surprise this shit melted, it's just science.

I don’t do houses, just P&C. I’m guessing there’s a lot more burnable fuel for the fire in a house. My experience with vehicle fires (the 10-15% that are not arson). Is that the interior and combustibles burn themselves out. And obv how mush gas is in the tank makes a diff. We often see the front end in good shape like the one in the pic. If this was in a garage that’s a different Story.

I enjoy a good ole' fashioned conspiracy theory, but there isn't anything unusual to my eye about the pattern of the fires. If you had seen a map of the fires in the Smokey Mountains last year, you would have thought several arsonists had started the fires. It was a natural spread of the fire from mountain top to mountain top, spread by embers coasting on the wind.

Melting point of aluminum is 1200 degrees

car fuel can't melt aluminium beams

I do house fires; the average time before a fire spread fast enough for a person to extinguish it with a blanket or small amount of water in 1965 was something like 10 minutes. Today is closer to 2 minutes. Houses just have so much more combustible material in them. Then you consider wood framing which is slow burning fuel, cabinets, and all the other synthetic materials which while they don't burn very hot, burn for a long time and spread quickly.

Take a simple stove fire; the cabinets cat fire pretty quickly in under 5 minutes, then the heat causes the drywall paper and paint to ignite, and it quickly spreads from there.

desu I prefer adjusting house fires. They're easier and nobody wants to breathe that shit in, so they leave me alone to do my job.

It's a pretty typical burn pattern. Concentration of fire around the cabin area, where all the highly flammable materials are (plastics, rubber, and cloth). However in the past where this would burn out leaving the steel frame & body panels, in newer cars with aluminum & composite frames/panels, those plastics/etc. can burn hot enough to melt them,

Oh wow well if google says it then it must be true. I guess all those steel conduits, gold jewelry, and other melted metals I found were part of some jew conspiracy to burn the house down for insurance money.

>A lot of "stone" countertops aren't actually stone, but manmade materials (epoxies) made to look like stone but are not fire resistant.
I’m a geologist and autistically examine people’s countertops because I get triggered when they call granite marble and vice versa. Probably 1/3 aren’t even real stone in the first place and its disappointing as hell to me.
>tfw my friends real coarse grain labradorite epidote with 10mm pyrope garnets bathroom countertops
i almost cum buckets errytime
Pic semi related

It was Zyzz.

You weak sodomite.

Trees left but homes Powder...??scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22490016_760277564157032_4245544162503918154_n.jpg?oh=53b355921e6e346d9cf9ed579f743c32&oe=5A667C59

It also triggers me when people say they have real hardwood floors and its shit like laminate or engineered wood floors. Then they get offended when you show them they overpaid for a product they were simply ignorant about.

>Jewgle

you are such a buzzkilll
this is why you have no friends

Aluminum isn't the same thing as an aluminum alloy.

That's when I googled an average house fire you dolt

I'm just passing on what Google says, hang me if you want.

This.

>in 1965 was something like 10 minutes. Today is closer to 2 minutes

We should never have fell for the "asbestos is bad" meme...

Thank you, more convincing than HURR SHILL or >>>>>JEWGLE

STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS!

For days Sup Forums has been getting slid hard and the boards are fucked because newfags and mental defectives keep responding to slides.

Between the Clinton uranium habbenings and Soros dumping 18 mil into his phantom foundations, the Hollywood scandals and the continuing white genocide, (((THEY))) don't want us banding together to discuss.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS

I find it strange how all the houses burned completly to the ground, but trees right next to them are still standing with green leaves and all.

Its not just fire retardants; its simply more "stuff" in an average house with synthetic materials that burn faster. Back then a carpet, couch, table, plant and credenza was normal. Now its all that plus toys, books, wood floor under the carpet, more furniture and other flammable crap.

underrated

To be fair, engineered wood flooring is better than "real" wood flooring because it's less prone to shrinking/swelling/warping. And if it's good engineered wood flooring and the top (finish) later is thick enough it can still be refinished a couple of times.

this is actually common. the trees are mostly water.

It burned in a fire you absolute retard.

OH WOW LOOK, YET ANOTHER CITY BOY NIGGER THAT HAS NEVER SEEN CALIFORNIA ON FIRE EVERY FUCKING YEAR

Trees in that area have evolved to withstand forest fires so much that they don't release the seeds until a certain temperature in the pine cone

I wonder if the same principle of impure chemical mixtures having lower melting points applies to alloys. Probably not.

Houses are made from dead wood that has been kiln dried, making it extremely flammable. Trees are made of live wood that is saturated with water. By the time that a house has burned down, those trees haven't been subjected to heat long enough to dry out the cells in the wood enough to allow them to burn.

It takes a very long time to burn live wood.

fuck off

Steel Memes

Cars and trucks especially are made out mostly of steel and only a little bit of aluminium.

SEPHIROTH

>Retard who doesn't know anything about the world sees conspiracy theories in stupid shit

Shit for brains, that F150 generation is made of aluminum. It melts.

Steel beams don't melt air planes.

Yoshi, OPs pic is of a 2017 Ford F-series pickup truck. Its an aluminum body.

That was 10 years ago. There has been a lot of advancement in automobile construction methods since then.

>On average, a dog and a chicken have 3 legs

I buy the theory that it was the Mexican Cartels trying to burn out the legal marijuana farms in the area more than a government cover-up.

OP has too much lead in his diet.
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Oakland-health-watchdog-finds-lead-in-Infowars-12288916.php
Sage and hide the slide

Yea you tell them. One of my best friends is a fire in California and he's totally normal.

the undercarriage/axle/engine are steel but everything that you see (the body) is 100% trash aluminum/plastic designed to break even in a 5 mph collision so that you have to pay to replace it

DRY BRUSH CAN'T MELT ALUMINUM PANELS

>It burned in a fire you absolute retard.
Agree

>this is actually common. the trees are mostly water.
agreed

>OH WOW LOOK, YET ANOTHER CITY BOY NIGGER THAT HAS NEVER SEEN CALIFORNIA ON FIRE EVERY FUCKING YEAR
Agreed

>I find it strange how
You're an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ol8UQ6d-Yok&feature=youtu.be

U.S manufactured cars have shitty standards that use crap products.

Who would have thought? These fires are UNBELIEVABLY hot. Idk if you're a cityfag or not, but if you've ever cleared out some trees and burnt them in a bonfire you'd know that these things can melt metal easily.

This picture is from 2015 you fucking goomba

f150forum.com/f118/melted-f150-copart-308862/

>nothing is a conspiracy, and even thinking that something might be is worthy of scorn.

I'm sorry, but you occupy a much more stupid position by far.

And I'm sure that when the final tally comes in, you will have been wrong by a greater degree and about far more things than the zaniest, wackiest, flat-earthiest conspiracy crank who was literally making shit up.

The illusion of intelligence is far more dangerous than actual ignorance, as you will soon find out.

Its not about Sup Forums LARPing, it is about federal government HARPing.

C c c c c c combo breakrrrr

Someone needs to make a new rule list like

Whenever you see a thread
Check the news source
Check the flah
Reverse image search
Check the dates

So that way we can knock these shit posts out on the first replies

those houses were more than likely constructed from sub par materials like pressboard and plywood and drywall and all this other tacky shit they came out with so alcoholics can somewhat make money on a halfassed job

Fucking molock
Kek is the chosen one, fuck off!
Kek be praised!
Shadilay!

I saw in another thread that they were sulfer fires spreading underground which is why some trees remain untouched. has that been disproved?

It's da gubmint shootin fireballs

Seems highly unlikely. Unlikely to the point where it's something that would need to be proven, not disproven.

The fires are clearly an act of God. He is punishing Californians for their sins.

Happenings used to be a time for memes. Now it's just a few hundred dipshit amateur sleuths trying to crack the case like they're in an episode of CSI. Must be the pede/pizzagate influence.

>by weight cars have more steel than aluminum
No shit private