Crisis Actors - HOAX Performers

Crisis actors are just a conspiracy th-....

Other urls found in this thread:

iifdata.com/core-competencies/role-player-support/
youtube.com/watch?v=d79eMerHVI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*pssht* mm roger that hoax incoming deploy tactical assault dummies

Get a fucking user in there

Are you guys literally fucking retarded? This happens in every major city, multiple times a year. I'm not saying false flags/hoaxes don't exist, but this shit isn't them. This is standard training. I've participated a ton. It's generally a few dozen people and in a parking lot or a warehouse. It's to better plan logistics and first responders to actual emergencies.

Whoever keeps posting this shit is trying to make posters here look dumb so they can cast doubts on real false flags/crisis actor situations.

Found a cia nigger.
Comp my sushi cuck.

the whole comp thing is a forced leftist meme to make the search for actual vegas answers seem stupid, everybody knows it, nice try tommy

What's with the hat?

Why don't we start our own false flags?

Assuming 8 hours a days that's less than $15 an hour, hardly worth

This exactly

what did she mean by this?

Because Dissident Right/Alt Right are useless and dont know how to fight a culture war

Go fuck your mother

We specifically remember Las Vegas hiring crisis actors. And I specifically remember thinking, "No way they are that mad." Treat every single one of these like a threat to kill. If they don't have a shortlist of crisis actors by now, tell them to eat shit.

I know this may shock you all but this is another company that conducted numerous drills all over the country...check their history vs. actual events. They are drills! Stop posting this garbage. These are real people who work for a living. No conspiracy or cover ups.

iifdata.com/core-competencies/role-player-support/

..You're agreeing with me. I think you meant to reply to op.

No comped is a thing I'm right wing as fuck pol has a sense of humour that may not always be sensible but hey not all people work at taco bell you know
Stay comped my friends

VegASStrong UNBELIEVABLE

Jew butt pluggers:

The eternal leaf.

It's to confuse first-responders. Is this a drill or real life? Many such cases.

>crisis

Yeah it was meant to be kind of an add on to what you said but I got carried away with my comment. Nonetheless I agree with what you said.
Once upon a time I would listen or read into different conspiracy theories but the idea that Vegas was a hoax is stupid and anyone who believes that no one died is fucking retarded.
There may very well be government assets planted at the sites that help push a narrative but when I actually know people who work for private companies that conduct these drills it really pisses me off when they get misrepresented like this.

many drills just like sept 11th happening on
sept 11th
they woudlnt stop them either so they could concentrate on the real targets either is what was heard

>money

>people used to practice response events for local emt/police/firefighters/etc are crisis actors
>they totally advertise those crisis actor positions on facebook