dropbox.com/sh/7vqwh6rikl6wf8c/AABV893bjnDL4u2uF3_nSnlha?dl=0
exhentai.org/g/966773/94bad9dfd7/
pastebin.com/9UNiiui3
imgur.com/a/dEOpD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>starting a thread with worst girl

Best*

Fixed

I wanted to ask something about this. In the allley rape part, is there a post missing or was it in the poll that we covered Nina with our parka?

Probably in the poll, I remember it said we laid our Parka over her as we went to leave.

Actually I remembered what bugs me in it
We came in her mouth offscreen. Could it be fixed?

>First reply posted by a faggot

I'm posting in the absensence of the Cornish BG dude. He was banned and is unable to post himself, so I will be posting in his abscense. VN guy, could you please post the imgur link to all the BGs so he can get to work on them?

WTH he do?

Unf

He's the one that posted the Falklands war documentary in response to the dude who was asking what people were listening to.

He's a Yukarifag.

>Carp's butt covered up by sample

He is. But that's not why he was banned

Tell him to get better taste and use his phone as a modem.

Erwin is CUTE!

He doesn't want to get "better taste" or ban evade

>tfw I dreamed of an OVA featuring Count High School

I think I'm going crazy

>tfw you created entire trailer for r rated dark comedy hotline ooarai in your mind but it'll never become a reality

Is it ban evade if I get different ips without my consent?

reminder

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37094497

I bet every time Miho sleeps Maho is slurping on her smooth, warm, Anglerfish pussy. Miho in her sleep would orgasm as her lips tighten around Maho's tongue every night. Miho would wake up feeling wet and uncomfortable as she thinks she wet herself while asleep. She would hide it from her friends but tell Maho but Maho knows the truth.

>thinking there are worst girls in GuP

I want to have babies with Duce

And that's why you carbon-coat your tanks.

>possible beijing attacks
Ummmmmm

BG's?

If the CYOA guy is here how long can we expect until you start? I may try to have a lye down before you do

Backgrounds pls

Oh right I see what you're saying now, I don't have an imgur for the backgrounds but I can upload them to the dropbox I created

Which dropbox?

fuck off general

Link?

>/fog/
Sounds like every thread on Sup Forums.

"Nein"

dropbox.com/sh/7vqwh6rikl6wf8c/AABV893bjnDL4u2uF3_nSnlha?dl=0 Here it is
Give me a bit of time to upload the backgrounds, I have a splitting headache and can barely see straight
Actually if people have dropbox accounts I can just let them modify the contents

He'll upload them all to imgur and link them here once he is done :^)

Ok cool

You go home to your wife Shinobu who asks you what you want first, dinner or her. Being the greedy guy that you are, you decide to have both at the same time. You try to take a seat at the dinner table, but Shinobu pulls down your pants and proceeds to with your dick. She only allows you to sit down once you are fully erect. You proceed to eat the roasted duck that Shinobu had prepared while she continues to please your bottom half.

You try to hold it in as hard as possible, but the delicious duck is making it hard to concentrate. Eventually, you manage to finish eating without ejaculating even once, though it was close. You decide to eat the other duck out. You move to the bedroom, stripping Shinobu naked along the way. Once on the bed, you spread her open and proceed to eat her ducky out. It's oozing wet, and strangely, tastes like duck. You don't know if it is from the other duck you've just eaten, but it is a taste you will never get tired of. Shinobu forces herself to keep quiet, covering her mouth with both hands.

Once Shinobu was sufficiently wet, you shove your dick in, holding her down in the missionary position. Minutes of humping later, you find yourself thirsty. You notice a cup full of water on the bedside table and pick it up to get drink. The sex continues, and somehow you and Shinobu have moved further away from the table which was now out of arm's reach. You don't know what got into your mind, but you decide to put the cup on the nearest flat surface - Shinobu's chest.

Surprised, and angry, at what you had just done, Shinobu removed her hands from her mouth to scream at you. You're observant and notice this immediately. You increase the intensity of your humping to distract Shinobu. Caught by surprise, Shinobu comes and lets out a scream, "QUACK QUACK QUACK!". The orgasm was so strong that she faints. Miraculously, the cup of water remained standing upright on her chest, and not a drop of water was spilled.

Should he do morning, afternoon and night time variants of all of them? Are there any specific things that need to be done?

mfw these are based off things I wrote

Can you tell him that if he wants to find different images then he can knock himself out, I'm defiantly not married to those BG's

I'm in love with a certain hobo.

I'm eating meat pies and chips at a servo at 3:44 in the morning.

I'll still be starting in 2-3 hours hopefully, assuming I don't pass out.

That sounds good, we also need some other images, such as when they're in the school etc, I he wants to do those too that would be perfect

Sweet, I'll have some tea myself, a couple of hours sleep and then CYOA

What kind of images do you need senpai?

exhentai.org/g/966773/94bad9dfd7/
They just keep rolling in.

They can still fall into rivers, user. Ask Koume and Miho about that.

That one with both Maho and Shiho on the cover really betrayed my expectations.

Just quickly glance through the story and see what we need, Clara's apartment, a truck and Anzio all spring to mind off the top of my head

>t. Erikafag

oy vey

Erika es la mejor chica

Yukariputos fuera

Up yours too, buddy.

I want to hug her and never let go.

Yo, proofreading guy here.

Took a glance at that first build. It seems to actually be pretty good so far. I am correcting things like punctuation and sentence structure, and should be done by tomorrow with what I currently have.

Did you have an extended script that you are using? I can keep working on it rather than post only a short segment every time it's needed. Put it up on pastebin when you have a chance.

And maybe choose a different font for both the name titles and the dialog in general?

>Yukari
>Cool

Every time.

Happy Maho is such a miracle.

Why does Erika always look uncomfortable in those pics? Wouldn't she feel like in paradise when it is Maho?

Look at how cool she is.

What about that dog on her head?

pastebin.com/9UNiiui3
This is the script I've been using so far with some changes, If you want to proof read and fix this that would be much appreciated

In regard to the font that was just one I selected at random, I'll choose the final fon/theme when it's finished

Is the guy that offered to make the main menu here?

Why is Hippo Team so pretty?

This is when Saemonza looked her best.

I want to have dirty sex with Oreo

>two of these girls are going commando constantly for penultimate historical accuracy

They probably get called the Tuna Club behind their backs.

oh shit lads those fucking erwin eyes
i need to go wank

>Oreo will never run to you naked to save you from assassins
Historically romantic.

Because they sure as hell aren't geniuses.

>Tuna Club
I do not understand user. Explain in detail, please

I fucking love Erwin

The coolest

How do they even get into those costumes? There's no trace of a zipper.

>you are now imagining what the inside of their cramped, stuffy tank smells like during senshado practice on a day when they've also had some rigorous physical activity during gym class

ripe with the stench of bitches; so suffocatingly thick that one can taste it from simply breathing inwards - oreo and semenza likely don't shave down there either

I love fucking Erwin

>The male attaches himself to the female, eventually devolving into a pair of gonads.

it's dried cum

There's only one possibility
body paint

It's their skin. They are actually half human half anglerfish hybrids

Without interrupting this very serious conversation how is the backgrounds coming?

I want to fuck the whole hippo team

Cornish BG dudes is having some problems, but he's getting on with it.
He's also watching the Eggy doxxing stream and trying to help stop the hacker.

Some of the photos weren't ideal but he tried his best to make it work.
imgur.com/a/dEOpD

Fantastic work although is there any chance he could lighten the night ones up just a little bit?

Sure
Its on paint.net so it takes a bit more work

I think that car should be right-hand drive instead of left if I'm not mistaken.

I want to go Bill Cosby on Rosehip