/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THE WALL EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT3 10/18/17
youtu.be/lUk7ThmEVSc
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/18/17
youtu.be/ouoCfn0uDSk
>WH Video: Pres Trump @Heritage Foundation 10/18/17
youtu.be/8z-DrA7NO4M
>WH Video: VP hosts Tax reform event in Lancaster NY 10/18/17
youtu.be/Jkd-2Hku0SE
>NAFTA talks 4th round 10/17/17
youtu.be/xr9CbWy9hr8
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/xUU3T)
archive.is/zmXjQ)
archive.is/obomP)
archive.is/tMRA3)
archive.is/2DTPV)
archive.is/SOudi)
archive.is/724V6)
archive.is/BPqCf)
archive.is/Lu5S6)
c-span.org/video/?436001-1/us-senate-debates-gop-budget-resolution&live
oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf
archive.is/dRoGY
sputniknews.com/politics/201508091025560345/
youtube.com/watch?v=L7r9ZxgE-A0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=DbMwB0IgoZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>shnumpf

Richard Spencer is /our guy/

HAPPY HALLAWOO!

Lots of important things going on this week, yet media rarely reports. Disgraceful!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Trump is quietly completely transforming the federal judiciary - nominated nearly 60 judges, filling more vacancies than Barack Obama did in his entire first year (archive.is/xUU3T)
>U.S.-backed forces reclaim ISIS capital of Raqqa (archive.is/zmXjQ)
>DOW passes 23,000 for the first time in history (archive.is/obomP)
>Trump Administration Defines Life ‘Beginning at Conception’ (archive.is/tMRA3)
>The Trump administration is planning an increase in federal immigrationjails across the country for the thousands of additional illegal immigrants its agents are arresting (archive.is/2DTPV)
>The FBI has released documents suggesting James Comey planned on exonerating Hillary before FBI investigation was complete (archive.is/SOudi)
>FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow - massive bribery, kickback, extortion, money laundering, and cover up scheme - directly incriminates The Clinton Foundation (archive.is/724V6)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee has begun a corruption probe investigating the Obama administration’s approval of the Uranium One deal - Clintons about to get BTFO (archive.is/BPqCf)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee calls on former FBI Informant to testify about Uranium One (archive.is/Lu5S6)

Topkek. The mainstream media are now parroting this poor widow's story. Now, they would not even dare touch the real Russian collusion they've been talking about for over a year.

You guys ready for these niggers to delay the vote until tomorrow?
c-span.org/video/?436001-1/us-senate-debates-gop-budget-resolution&live

Hitler wasn't a white supremacist. He was a Teutonic supremacist and killed more white people than anyone else who's ever lived and planned to kill even more if he'd won.

>checking for ID removes 200k+ voted from D's in a relatively small (and white) state

Really makes you think..

if only this were half true

Who?

>killed more white people than anyone else who's ever lived
The Soviets killed more in their purges and famines.

>finally build the wall between 1 and 2
>its another shitty "u can c threw it XD" meme fence
disappointing

>still would have won without Wisconsin
Ok

this fag is worse than Milo. fuck off with him

That image spooped me real bad user. If it were dark out I might have died by heart attack.

>hillpepe OP

>Previous thread not linked
>Kekistani flag
>Edition

wow

We dont talk about that

Stalin killed more white people

based Trump, help me pass my remaining midterms

Just ignore it. He did the same thing yesterday.
I would really like the THICC wall with the bean shredder on top of it still.

everything is falling apart. Like my self steem

What is Stalin
What are the British desu

What do the new wall prototypes look like?

Anyone watch Lion TED rape that weird old man on CNN last night?

Hilldawg threads were nice from time to time, the banter is nice and the user who made them had a good sense of humor.

Madman

When China wakes. She will shake the world. When USA is bothered by the shaking, she will expose the 5th column helping China shake the world and put China to sleep.

Can a NZ user give me a quick rundown on your new PM?

"""((((professors))))"""

shills are trying to split. stay vigilant

Most of the thread watched it over Hannity last night.

patrician taste you have there.

I'll give you a rundown on Austria quite soon if you want (last (((mail ballots))) are being counted right now)

Brown shirts!

Why do libs try to debate Cruz? It's obvious they're not going to win. The guy was renowned as a very competent debater at Princeton.

Miami herald officially stated that it was just state troopers. fucking pathetic filth down there

Is FPO still second?

Yeah, Bernie looked like one of those monkeys that opens its mouth and shakes it's face all night

>Ted getting a spray-tan to imitate his new hero

'Cause Drumpf beat Cruz and Bernie is the best

He also brought some banter.

I really REALLY want to buy a Corgi. I know they're meme doggos but I still want one.

> quick rundown of austria
pic related

The Romanovs were too soft on political prisoners, Stalin was arrested several times and simply ran away of joke prisons, Lenin was also treated like a prince, could communicate and even meet his friends.
Proof that you can't treat leftists like people.

Get a life you dumb drumpf tard anime fucks. WHERE ARE THOSE JOBS HE WAS TALKKING ABOUT? HUH? WHY AREN'T YOU LOSERS AT WORK. cause ytou'e autistic weeb faggots, who think they have the right to talk politics like a mature grown up. You know what, fuck you. You're so fucking stupid, and take your chinese cartoons and shove them up your ass, watch out for paperr cuts though, you sad stupid fucks

QR ON AUSTRIA:

PARTY FORMED BY SS SOLDIER WAS 2ND

SLIGHTLY MORE *CENTER* PARTY WAS THE FIRST

THEYRE RIGHT WING AS FUCK RN

No, 3rd by less than 1%
But that doesn't matter, only what matter is if new leader of ÖVP keeps his campaign promise of being tough on Muslims and allying with FPÖ

big whoop, bunch of dead turkic peasants

The only person that ever beat Cruz at debating was Trump. The reason being Trump transcends debate and just takes a massive dump on his opponents before, during, and after. It's like bringing a twig to global thermonuclear warfare.

There was one playing with my dog the other day and it kept running up to me. They are really cute and I want one too.

I'll have to deal with this rain wreck instead.

>tfw just remembered I'm going to look at puppies tomorrow

Justin pls go

If the green party got their 4% this bullshit is rigged and they should burn the place down, just saying.

Wrong, (((mail ballots))) always come in last and highly favor leftists. Now massive changes, by around 1-2%, but enough to put FPÖ to 3rd.
Not enough to get Greens back to government though :^))))

Being a professor used to mean something until the Marxists infiltrated higher education. Now you get a degree and a faculty position based on how well you can parrot the Frankfurt School. Intelligence has nothing to do with it, but they still get away with the perception that it does.

>they have the right to talk politics like a mature grown up
Sorry, we can't all get our talking points from CBC about how bad DRUMPF is and how good unchecked immigration is. We're not all enlightened like you are.

That was my favourite moment from the election. The way they all stopped laughing when Trump said "Hillary Clinton is so corrupt..."

Being a professor is still pretty impressive in a STEM subject my dude.

they got 3.8%
I'm 99% sure there isn't enough mail ballots left to add 0.1% let alone 0.2%, but I'm waiting for the call to be official and looking out for (((tricks))) "oops, we found 100k ballots under this desk"

They can still make majority govt. without the cuck party though?

This desu. Cruz is good at debating his opponents. Trump beats all because he gets into the theatrics of it all and brands his opponents and it top shelf with the banter, which is what people remember

Trump is the only man I have ever seen who could brute force his way through a debate.

When is that "alignment" finalized? Like when do they officially say "we are a team"?

I knew that was the plan going into it, but is there any doubt?

Oh, I know.
t. PhD student in engineering

They aren't even expected to be in parliament rn and barring some African style rigging they wont be

The British killed wogs mainly user

The main difference between America and Japan

sauce:
oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf

Easily. The only reason to ally with SPÖ would be to completely betray your voters... but as you know, that isn't unheard of with politicians

Social engineering?

Probably in the next 9 days.

if the OVP keeps its campaign promises than yes, it will be the first uncucked Austrian government in 70 plus years

/vp/ has gone too far.
archive.is/dRoGY
>Curtis Combs, 36, of Somerset, Kentucky, jumped a concrete barrier on the outer perimeter of the south grounds of the White House complex and was quickly arrested, according to a police report released Wednesday night.
>Combs told Secret Service agents he wanted to be famous and hoped to accomplish that by jumping the White House fence in a Pikachu outfit and posting it to YouTube. He told investigators he could not complete a video recording because of the officers' "quick response" according to court documents.

Genius!!!!

Don't know, presumably within a month, maybe much sooner than that. They were definitely waiting for all results to come in, to see if Greens make it in, which they apparently did not.

Nice fake. Wheres the original?

Literally the most fakest of fake news. Typical dumb Amerishart.

>Holodomor Hoax: Joseph Stalin's Crime That Never Took Place
sputniknews.com/politics/201508091025560345/

>African style
Considering that any leftist is a nigger in politics, it's not beyond them, they corrupt everything they touch.

I'm glad at least some people are criticizing Sessions' lack of action.

Pretty much this.
It's amazing because it's not supposed to work and doesn't sway the public 99% of the time.

Holder should've been holding a bag that says "Guns to Mexican Cartels" desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Clearly an assassination attempt by Team Rocket.

FUCKING
SESSIONS
DO
SOMETHING

Give me a green party from any nation in the world that ever accomplished anything and wasn't a sellout for a government position.

protip: impossibru

thats a pretty nice dogger you got there user
I wish I was able to raise a pup but my schedule doesn't allow for it

I have watched primary and GE debates for the last 20 years. I hardly remember any of them, except for Trump's. He just bulldozed his way through, and would back the bulldozer back over the debris just for good measure

>The DNC denied any retaliation, saying that the changes were an effort to diversify and freshen the party’s leadership and that all the party’s officers had a chance to offer input. They touted new additions like Marisa Richmond, a millennial black transgender activist, and the first Dreamer member, Ellie Perez, to point to the DNC's efforts at diversity.

>Siperstein, the DNC's first transgender member, said, "I can’t speak for Tom, but you talk about diversity — I’m extremely diverse: Jewish, veteran, transgender, lesbian, grandparent, small-business owner."

there's a purge going on at the DNC
Perez is getting rid of all the Ellison and Bernie supporters
experienced party people are being replaced with diversity hacks at a time when the DNC needs to organize donations
no way are they going to be prepared to put up a fight in 2018, it's all up to the Republicans now

>sputniknews
Vatnik pls.

>Self-reported

Mushroom man replacing green pretty much right?

>youtube.com/watch?v=DbMwB0IgoZY