DREAM
R
E
A
M

Reminder

Matsuda and Animator is the same person
That's why Junko is so happy to see Animator
No one sees Animator half of the day, which means he can go out and act as Matsuda
The only one seeing Matsuda died is Ryoko, the unreal, and Junko, the one never said a word about him after that
Matsuda just disappeared, cause he is just a personality, and he's now in Animator's body, killing FF in Future arc

Man I just want Junko to end everything already
Fuck this gay earth

SHSL Taste

Without meme theories what the fuck could this mean?

>Chiaki this in love with talentless Hajime
who else is preparing for the worst anime death in the last 5 years?

So is she a sadist or masochist, Sup Forums?

>Mukuro is jealous that Izuru beats Junko around and gives her maximum despair orgasms
>Will fall in love with Naegs as her sister relies on her less for despair shenanigans

COMPLEX

>muh evilll
>muh cuhrazy
>muh despair isn't boring
So why did Izuru team up with Junko again?

DESPAIRist

probably both

She smelled the hope on him and wants to corrupt him.

That was a good episode but can anyone beat Izuru Kamukura?
I'm not talking about Reserve Course Hajime Hinata. I'm not talking about Ultimate Hope Izuru Kumukura. I'm not even talking about Remnants of Despair Izuru Kamukura, either. I'm not even talking about Ultimate Future Izuru Kumukura with full control over Hajime Hinata experience (who is a veteran of Improved Hangman's Gambit, Truth Sword Debates, Crime Manga Writing and Mental Surfing), ninety hope shards (which grant him Neural Liberation, Envious Influence, Auto Focus Lightning Flash, Cheat Code, Trance, Delusion, Vocabulary, Charisma and Algorithm) capable of being Ultimate Athlete, Ultimate Serial Killer, Ultimate Breeder, Ultimate Mechanic, Ultimate Imposter, Ultimate Martial Artist, Ultimate Soldier and even Ultimate Analyst, supported by Komaeda Nagisa (in the peak of his luck circle, with fully working Junko Hand and full pack of Dr Hopper), control of both the Novoselic Kingdom and the Kuzuryu clan, with Chiaki AI and Alter Ego simulated by his mind, four Dark Devas of Destruction guarding him, control over Jabberwack Island and The New World Program, entered You've Got That Wrong Mode, shooting Future Bullets on everybody and solved Final Death Room so he can use Octagon just from camera angle. I'm Talking about Ultimate Mastermind Izuru Kumukura, survivor of two killing games, with a perfect understanding of Future, who caused The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History, equipped with Gravel Swimsuit and Meat On The Bone while casting Infinity Unlimited Flame with his Makango, controlling the Despair Disease bugs, able to be interested in boats for full five seconds, wearing the three years old school clothes and protagonist ahoge, with desire to avenge his double dead gamer girl waifu, who can perform everything that normal people couldn't even dream of while being an expert in thousands of fields and billion of abilities and bored from all of that even before he started.

WHAT IS THIS MADMAN MASTER PLAN?

I acknowledge Mukuro as a top tier girl in this series, she is truly a very handsome girl!

Munakata is going to try and kill him next episode. He already checked to make sure Chisa was actually dead, now he believes Juzo is the traitor.

I doubt he will succeed though. Juzo surviving seems likely because he's a dickhead and we always need an asshole as a survivor.

Ryota links to the Imposter which links to the 77 class which links to Chiaki which links to Izuru

CHECK MY HOPE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseanne#Season_9

>In the season's final episode, Roseanne reveals the entire series itself is actually a story written by Roseanne Conner about her life. To cope, Roseanne twisted major elements of her life for the story, which the audience does not discover until the final moments of the series.

DR3 is literally the Roseanne of anime

Sadomasochist.

Now this is already too retarded. Please God Kodaka don't pull a ZTD on us.

Well he's clearly waifu'd Chiaki seeing as she gets the most focus. So probably something related to that.

TL;DR

ツマラナイよ。

Fix the typos at least

If his name was what Tengan said, I will also shock when I hear it.

>we always need an Asshole as a survivor

that's why Confectioner is invincible, Juzo is gonna realize how fucked things are right before Persona kills him.

HOPEMAN DOES IT AGAIN

aw shit

Hopeman confirmed for Monokuma

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

>meme theories
It's not a meme when they are enough clues to guess it.

Either

She knows that he is connected to class 78 and can use him to wiggle her despair in there.

Something about his ability is useful.(Maybe being the Ultimate Animator means more than just drawing some cartoons)

She's about to rape him while Mukuro watches.

DR3 is an anime

>No class 78
>No Nanami dying
>10 minutes of Junko shit
shit episode

check my HOPE

>Roseanne twisted major elements of her life for the story, which the audience does not discover until the final moments of the series.
If we knew this was an anime since episode 5, then Kohacka sure got despairingly lazy

So is Mirai-hen the anime or is literally everything, including the Tragedy an anime?

Would've been too dank.

Ultimate lucky studient

THE ABSOLUTE HOPEMAN

Create hope by destroying Junko in his anime.

Hopeman > Wait and Hopeman

Kirigiri is the most handsome and gallant.

we don't know.

Either suck, but if everything was an anime, it'd be a huge fucking waste

Munaka could fill that same position though.

I want a Yandere Mukuro that can tear me apart in seconds if I look at another girl!

What if Ryouko is a character created by Mitarai and Junko just act like what he planned out?

>episodes 1-5 it was "Hello, Hope's Peak High School?"
>now it's "Hello, Hope's Peak High School" with no question mark
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

HE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS

He was my number one suspect since day one, but if they're really going for what we think they're going for, shit is about to get complex

You're dumb as hell if you actually expected her to die this episode.

>Dumb fat ugly flat chested pervert that is only good at killing
>top tier

DELET THISSSSS

>the real animator has red eyes
OH SHIT.

>Finally gets to touch best girl
>Accidently blow her the fuck out
Is this why Izuru fell into despair ?

WITNESSED

YOU JUST GOT AWAY WITH IT

>Maybe being the Ultimate Animator means more than just drawing some cartoons

Hmm

>Psshhhh nothing personal, kid.

Shut the fuck up, Hopeman

How do Naegi x Junko fags feel about their boy being cucked

HOPEMAAAAAAAAAAN

this is now a hopeposting thread

Kirigiri is very handsome, But Mukuro is cuter.

~~~~~~~

Do Nips also think that DR3 is an anime?

guys stop lets focus on hope

Guys?

STOP

but junko didn't meet her husbando

In japanese, the word for animator is used for anime only.

You too Sakakura-san,have hope

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ULTIMATE HOPE IS HERE

>Double triple dubs

B-but my hope!

HOOPEEE

HEY KID WANNA HEAR ABOUT DESPAIR

post yfw NUMBER ONE starts playing in the last fight against Junko

youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc

stop

The reason Nagito fell in despair because his lack of Dr.Hope(pper)

>Mfw even i got hope

Y-you're scaring me Nagito

>all these gets
Is this the power of hope?

wtf I love Junko now
By the way aren't they purposefully making her look like Chisa in some shots?

when is candybitch gonna get hers

What was his skill again?

So that was a power... of Hopeman

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Because Chisa is going full despair soon

Yeah, I thought that too

Chisa is the third despair sister, after all.

yeah that torture scene was very obvious

Hopefully this Monday, but she'll likely be redeemed and survive.

KEKBOYS
U
C
K
B
O
Y
S

> Junko convert Mitarai into despair
> He makes Super Despair Inducing Anime
> Shows it to class 77-b for testing, they becoming Remnants as a result
> Next he broadcast it worldwide, causing tragedy
> This explains why most despaired people during tragedy is high schoolers
> The whole dr1 killing game is happening so junko could convert everyone who does not watch anime(since its a life show)
Is Ryoko fucked everything up?

KUSO JA

They knows!