Tent rapist convicted, 11 years

>According to Judge Marc Eumann, the behavior of the raped student was "very careful and appropriate".

>Both [victims] had read the comments on the Internet and in the media that [the boyfriend] was a coward. "This has led to further burdens," [Judge] Eumann said.
archive.is/ONKXe (German language)

well done /pol you increased the rapists sentence by mocking the boyfriend for being a coward

Other urls found in this thread:

criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/crime-penalties/aggravated-sexual-assault.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Oates#Last_words
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Boyfriend just watched while his girlfriend got raped outside the tent
>Girlfriend told him not to try anything
>Boyfriend calls the police but the police hang up

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAA

Honestly what the fuck are you supposed to do when the guy is holding a knife and can kill your gf and/or you?

And assuming you don't have a gun. What the fuck was the guy supposed to do?

find a stone and bash his head with?

>when the guy is holding a knife

it was a fucking pruning saw lol

Since it's \pol\ any fantasy action will work.
>i'd stomp him in infinity rage like Hulk(i am lifting)

I think it's time I use my god given right and get a concealed carry license.

when hiding in the tent while his gf is getting dicked by a nigger is the "very careful and appropriate" then we have really reached peak manginas

Utterly pathetic, this is the first time I'm hearing of this and to me it seems all 3 should be put down.

11 years is way more than I expected. Thought they would give him 2 years or so. I bet in Sweden they would have given him probation.

11 years 6 months he's gonna live out of the taxpayer's purse when he wasn't accepted as a asylum seeker.
Can we deport people like this already?
Screw the Geneva Convention.

Well, it was a pretty high profile case. Police got a lot of blame for acting unprofessionally (emergency dispatcher thought it was a prank call and iirc the first dispatcher even hung up on the boyfriend, police needed way too long to arrive at the spot, started a huge manhunt without results, only caught the guy days later with help from random citizens). So it was clear the judge would give him a hefty sentence to at least make the justice system look good.

but he didnt you dimwit. he opened the tent and was like "come and out and fuck". and the madwoman actually did it.
he wasnt out for some battle royal style fight to the death but just an opportunist who would have bolted the first second he got some resistance.

I'm a bug guy my dude, If you gonna fill me with emotions that come to raping my beloved and feeling me helpless? You BETTER hope you stab me in the temple or the heart. I ain't gonna feel much else while smashing your fucking face in. Its like instincts don't exist anymore for some people. Sad!

this was my thought, the Judge sent out a terrible signal and also failed to criticise the cops for hanging up on the tent guy.

>girlfriend distracts dumb ape with tits
>smash nigs head with big fucking rock
yay teamwork. stop being such a faggot, leaf

>not carrying a knife at all times for gypsy knife duels
Do you even Balkan
Or right, y'all live in "civilization"

You kill him with your bare fucking hands. Stab holes can be fixed but your gf's vagina is never going to be clean again, ever. Period.

In sweden they would have let him fuck her a few more times to get it out of his system then offered him a house and some money as restitution for his reputation being damaged by the news report

calm down you fat sack of shit no one is going after your hambeast

I doubt he'll spend the full 11 years in jail. Even murderers are usually let free after 9-10 years.

True, but with a 70cm blade - and since it was in a tent in the dark, it was probably not recognizable as such.

That's why you at least carry a knife around and why the fuck would I be at the tent city.

If that shit went down I would have castrated the guy with my knife and forced him to eat his own cock and balls and then I would take turns raping him with my girlfriend.

1 prisoner in Germany is costing 88,-€ each day
11 years
11 years
11 years

Didn't the nigger also claim in court that the girl was a prostitute? Probably didn't go over well with the judge. If he was smart he would have apologized and claimed he is a sex addict and was abused as a babby, then he would have gotten 6 months probation

I feel sorry for the inmates in the jail he will be put in.

Just imagine being some unfortunate german druggie kid or being in jail for some petty shit. Now you will be locked up with a batshit crazy unhinged nigger with anger issues who will probably rape you in the shower.

I dont even have a girlfriend. Im straight out of /r9k/. But by god I've followed the self improvement thread and /fit/ for a year and half now. I know if push come to shove, I could easily go down for murder with fists alone. Dedicate yourself user and quit shitposting. The time is now.

>6 months probation
and free therapy
and free housing
and free food
and probably an education

>Just imagine being some unfortunate german druggie kid or being in jail for some petty shit. Now you will be locked up with a batshit crazy unhinged nigger
Are you sure they go in the same level facility?

>wait until he tries to do the ficki with my gf
>pull out my Glock army knife I carry almost always, especially when I am out camping
>slit his throat and just go home telling nobody

I don't think you realize just what kind of sociopaths lurk here. Most of us are already dead on the inside

he´ll get into a prison with other guys who have 9-15 year sentences
dont worry about that

Even the lawyer of that nigger said that he couldn't help him since the nigger did and said whatever he wanted and never listened to any advice. I have a suspicion that he did it on purpose since his asylum was denied and he was due to be sent back.

Just read that he's gonna get transfered to Italy after 6 years.
Still too much.

I'd go berserk mode, I know that. I wouldn't be able to control myself. There's always a heavy blunt object to be found laying around, too.

the guy in tent had a knife too. his girlfriend talked him out of using it. she met her 'rapist' more than halfway

>Didn't the nigger also claim in court that the girl was a prostitute?
on day 1 of the trial. he wanted a heavy sentence so he can sit in prison. time to learn German, marry, work on that asylum claim

many western men have a virtual lobotomy from the directed energy weapons these days

>getting caught was part of his plan

>The judge explains in detail that the perpetrator had also exposed the risk of infectious diseases and that she had to take the "pill after" because of the unwanted pregnancy

>letting your gf talk you out of defending her so she can get her pussy filled with nigger cum and AIDs

That "man" does not deserve the testicles he has.

it means their capacity for hatred/anger and disgust are greatly diminished.

look at western society and tell me that isn't true

Two .22 rounds to the back of the head cost only a few cents.

Dr. Light packing heat!

Germcuck please.

If that was America you would honestly be wondering if the government would bring back firing squads.

He’s a bug guy...

>Just read that he's gonna get transfered to Italy after 6 years.
soße?

>not carrying a knife at all times for gypsy knife duels
fucking hell this is true, there is the fucking off-chance you get court if cops catch you wearing carrying anything that can be used to hit someone, even a baton has the same punishment as a knife here.

Yeah they only gave him that much so idiots in germany would go
>oh well I guess the justice system totally works, huh? We're absolutely safe!
>Noone will ever rape again because they see that you get 11 years for it haha!
>We win!
>trudeau.jpeg

This nigger should be hanged, publicly. Not even kidding

>Germans

A 9mm bullet is much cheaper
>inb4 the fact average US death row inmate stays alive for 10.5 years, getting food, board and healthcare before getting a relatively quick and painless death after 3 appeals for mercy

:::looks at green text, shakes head:::

No, I wouldn't.
Because there's the rule of law in the US and no law permits firing squads.
This guy would (probably) get something close to 25yrs+ in most states.
Probably not eligible for capital punishment even in Texas.

Why do I have to explain this to burgerbuddies? You should know better.

Very same article linked in OP.
Last paragraph.

Holy shit what a pussified outlook on life. When someone tries to take what is yours you fucking fight them for it. This cucked roll over and let them have your land and your women attitude is precisely why Western Europe is getting raped by migrants and its once great nations are turning into trashpiles. An entire generation of men are total pussies.

I carry a gun at all times. That African shitstain would have been an African bloodstain.

I'm trying to remember what she was quoted as saying to the boyfriend as she exited the tent to be voluntarily raped by the nigger. It was very meme-worthy, but sadly never took off.

In America, the bf would have fucking killed him and been a hero for it.

I have so much repressed anger that I would have taken this opportunity to let it all out. Full adrenaline, no fucks given, smash his eyesockets in with my thumbs, bite his neck artery, or use anything that can even remotely be used as a weapon to smash his skull to brains.

why don't you just outlaw africans in your state?

These were 2 young students. Look at your universities and tell me how many of your students are carrying.

>I am just going outside and may be some time.

She was strong and independent.
Dont see a prob hete.
Also : (((rape)) is nothing but a meme.

>be raped
>get lauded
Boy, if someone could just end germany already, i would be so happy.

Too many libshits love immigration.

25 years is the minimum in those states...

>In many states, aggravated sexual assault also carries a possible maximum life sentence under certain circumstances.

criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/crime-penalties/aggravated-sexual-assault.htm

>Dr. Light
nice

So my estimate of 25yrs + was correct?
Thanks for the clarification!

What a day to leave your Halal-certified acid flask at home. Then again, that'd probably be cultural appropriation, and the whole self-defense thing would be a Hate Crime

He was supposed to be a man and fight that other man. How hard is that to figure out?

why did he let some nigger anywhere near his woman in the first place? some positions you just should never get into.

maximum life sentence, probably eligible for the death penalty, we're both possibly correct.

Germany spent 15 years Clockwork Oranging the expected response out of his system.

>your gf says this to your face as you sit back down on your crinkly sleeping bag, wind rustling the sides of your tent
>you hear your beloved slowly stripping off her clothes, exposing what was once yours to love to the eyes of this random person
>you close your eyes as you hear her gasp and moan as he enters her over and over
>you can hear their flesh slapping together as she softly groans underneath his weight
>you can hear him vocalizing as he cums deep inside her, filling your girlfriend with his infected semen
>then all you hear is sobbing as he dresses and walks away
>and all you can do is make a call on the phone

How do you just sit through that and do nothing? How?

You know damn well rapists don't get 25 years. Not even the icky white rapists the media makes sure we hear so much about.

>sleep in tent in the woods at night
>nigger slices open tent with 70cm (27 inch) blade
>why did he let some nigger anywhere near his woman

???

I'd high-five you on this occasion, but I don't really like physical contact.

how fucking retarded do you have to be to try and rob a fucking gunstore

>small hand saw
>muh 70cm BLADE

Don't cause a squall, cut off your own balls!

if you don't fight for this situation in your life then why do you even live

They matched the sperm in her cunt to him. He denied it was his but they insisted like "Yeah, nigga, that's your DNA"

He said something like, "Well if she let it happen then she must be some kind of prostitute"

No, it was something like "Don't worry, I'll handle this" or "I got this" or some shit. None of the old articles I've found have it, so maybe the Thought Police scrubbed it.

So do you, 55%.

Mission accomplished. I shall treat myself to a chocolate Oatie biscuit.

Why are you posting a picture of the husband of Bruce Willis's second cousin?

As I said before, whether saw or machete is probably indistinguishable in the dark. Not sure if they had a light source, would need the file.

I agree. But I also don't expect anything from pussified college students and would argue that this goes for most college students in the western world.

I just appreciate the expressiveness of the Wildecker Herzbubn.

I fucking hate you, and the fact you're my country men makes it 10 times worse... Do you know why the Canadian polite stereotype came to be? Because Canadians were wilderness settlers, stranded hundreds of miles from any police or city. Somebody had beef with you or you had beef with them? You smash them in the head with a fucking hatchet. Not to mention its the dead of winter when all this shit goes down. It was a survival strategy that very dangerous men developed, so they wouldn't go full "The Shinning" on each other and die from exposure.

I want God to crush this stupid country under a glacier because of faggots like you.

Cucked.

YOU CHARGE THE MOTHER FUCKER WITH ALL THE RAGE AND FURY YOU CAN MUSTER ALLOWING THE DAME TO GET AWAY.

Jesus, FUCK. What is WRONG WITH MEN THESE DAYS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Oates#Last_words

>only my gf

I'd walk away. Not like she's my wife.

Cute picture, mongrel. Did you draw it yourself?

Did the guy fucking drop his gun's magazine? I see something falling in front of the counter and it looks like a mag

It was a magazine. He just did a really speedy reload. Impressive really.

this was the final, ultimate shittest, and the boyfriend failed with flying colours.

No, I mean the robber. You see it fall at around 3 second at the feet of the first robber.

He had 2 guns

He had two guns. Not that it matters if you don't know how to shoot either.

Actually yeah, I know what you're talking about now. Maybe he had a spare mag in his pocket and it fell out when he decided to draw.

>all that asbestos
mmmm

they have been told that women are strong and don't need a man to defend them....and they actually believe that shit
women will submit to rape to save their lives and the lives of those they love/seek to protect
this case is truly sad, because the woman submitted to rape to protect the man and the man did nothing to protect the woman
the woman was still able to follow her instincts, while the man has been so brow-beaten by society that he did nothing but sit, frozen in terror, while the woman protected him from further harm by submitting to rape
the world is fucked up

No, no I don't. I live in a white rural town filled with white people. We have zero libshits in my part of the state because they're all clustered up like sardines in the crime-infested urban shitholes where the welfare niggers and SJWs live. My area is low crime, clean, has low unemployment, is 97% white, and we all own guns. Shill your mongrel meme art elsewhere.