The next Russian president is a coal burner

The next Russian president is a coal burner

How does that make you feel pol? Still believe in those "muh Russia is huwite" shills?

>The next Russian president
>Sobchak
Mouthbreather pls.

shills calling other people shills

Russia just lost my respect

>who is Donald trump

Do you remember when nobody thought that possible?

putin will have her killed

Everybody knows slavs aren't white.

If she becomes the president of Russia, that's when you'll know that the globalists have won.

slav females are feral whores anyway so, don't really care

She is his goddaughter.

She is married to a guy named Maxim Vitorgan. And he's huwite.

So no blood relation? Whats the issue?

It's almost as if whores like big benis.

Let me translate the text

"This beautiful guy visits me every evening....for massages*winkwink* girls, it's really hard to find someone who can do it really hard and good"

> believes that she will break the "putin system"
ahmed please

that nigga hairline doe lol

>Still believe in those "muh Russia is huwite" shills?

literally no one believes that

Her father helped jumpstart Putin's career. So now Putin feels responsible for this filthy whore.

It says in the tweet that the guy is a massagist in Paris, there are barely any blacks in Russia so stop shilling ok?

>Next Russian president
My sides
I keked so hard I spilled energy drink on my keyboard at work.

lmao nice try

If Russia actually elects a coal burner we will never let them live it down

BLACKED

Kek being this delusional

She had a baby with a white man.

Sheeeeit

she also says that he 'did her strong and hard'

nobody says russia is white and also nobody in russia is going to vote for a coalburner degenerate, even if the elections weren't tampered with.

>krasavec (cutie)
>Eat hairline
bhbahahybababybabba ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahH

So in Soviet Russia, whites cuck you?

It should be in opposite way

>this nigger
>кpacaвeц
Lel, but she's ugly herself so that fits. In any case yбeйcя

She better keep her head in the car on the first visit to Jamaica

>The next Russian president
>implying Putin will ever give up power

Top kek. Putin was president for two terms, then held office as prime minister before he could serve as president again. But before taking the prime minister's office, he effectively transferred all real power to the prime minister's office, making Medvedev nothing but a tool. The man is a political genius and will probably control the country one way or another until he's dead

She will not be the next russian president.

>American nigger tourist on vacation in Russia
>"HAHA, see Russia is filled with niggers and coalburners?"

Poor Hans, still salty about all of your women getting culturally enriched with Slavic man meat after WWII I see. Most of the time when niggers go on vacation in Europe people take pictures with them because it's so uncommon and it's like they're getting a picture taken at a zoo with a zebra or something.

Aren't those soldiers from Angola though? Russia takes Angolan soldiers to train since the Angolan military buys Russian equipment.

WTF is that? The Ottoman Empire reenactment society?

Unlike 8 years of your actual communist muslim nigger? Haha, fuck off with your projecting.

Tell us more.

This was the case. Now I see them at every second street corner and no I don't life in a bigger city.

What does it say in vodka?

I think has become apparent that Soros is starting to diversify his subversion tactics a bit more lately. I think Trump winning really fucked with him, and now he's pushing shit like this in Russia.

>tfw Russians are so poor they can only afford the nigger doll no one wants

Why the fuck is Haggis and a bidet a thing though? I use wetwipes and eat kosher miscellaneous hot dogs.

That guy is a minor celebrity rapper or something. Any man will get laid anywhere with that.

You fucking people say it's Soros like he's doing this all on his fucking own...

If he's all you got, then you might as well just drop it.

Donald Trump won the US Presidency with a 100 mil of his own money and another 200 of donations vs. Clinton's warchest of over a billion. Soros just donated 18 billion to these groups. That's more money than probably the last 15 presidential elections with both sides combined together adjusted for inflation. 2008 was the first 'big' year too, so it's alot more than you think. That 18 billion is 85% of the way to buying outright the largest appliance manufacturer in the world that's on every continent for example.