Germany love thread!

Germany love thread!

Say something nice about the best country in Europe!

12,6% of the voters aren't brain dead

Your engineering is above par and your beer is good

Germany sucks and anyone with half a brain left before ww1

i love Germans they are great and hard-working people

Bundeswehr surplus gear is cheap and quality.

Kebab is the best German dish!

It will be kill soon.

they will soon go extinct

My name is Arthur Harris, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are arrogant, retarded, murderers who spend every second of their day trying to destroy Europe.. You are everything bad on the continent. Honestly, have any of you ever won any wars? I mean, I guess it’s fun bombing innocent civilians because of your own insecurities about the Jews, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than the rape of Belgium in World War One.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best aircraft. I’m pretty much perfect. I was Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath, Officer of the Order of the British Empire. What geopolitical games have you won other than "Imprison and execute anyone you don't like the sound of? I also get straight accolades, and have an incredibly beautiful wife (She just made me a delicious cup of tea; it was so exquisite). You are all maggots who I do not even consider worth the bones of one British grenadier. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Lancaster.

German is like English, but more complex for no reason
also how do you find articles for foreign words that come to german?

Thanks for building your big companies here

Your beer is pretty good.

Unfortunately the more shitskins you get the less beer you will have.

Third time's a charm brothers

>third time
>third Reich

Thanks for cleaning up a few jews in WW2

It is always the same with you Germans. You cannot just let Europe be Europe. Why? Why are you such bad people?

were just gud in building war machines

Pretty much this.

most beautiful wamen, hands down. pic related.

You're a pretty cool country, but please, give our bicycles back. It's been decades.

She looks like one those obongos that cover themselves in mud but instead of mud its chocolate.

It's greatness has worn off a bit but the beer and the meat are always good

Sorry, we cant, the USA stole every bicycle...along with all the other high-tech stuff they have today.

I love Germany because 7 - 1 meme in the last World Cup in Brazil

I had sourkraut for the first time recently, it's pretty good like your country used to be

I love your high-paying jobs.
Stay out of my country though.

Polish language has genders too

>also how do you find articles for foreign words that come to german?
by its sound

YOU DESTROYED YOOOROP THREE TIMES IN A ROW

You Krauts don't deserve the shit you get.
I hope you will reclaim your pride and land soon.
It is not fun butting head with you piefkes while you are on the ground.

same as russian, but we make genders on the base of word's ending, germans do too, but only in few cases

i like your nazis.

I'm ashamed to be part germcuck. You faggots ruined europe time after time and are extremely self destructive. You ruined the roman empire with mass immigration, ruined it with world wars 1 and 2, and you're ruining it a fourth time because you can't dish out racism to sandniggers. How anyone can be proud of being german is beyond me.

How is that? Certainly not by word ending, you mean by intuition or smth?

Don't question the german autism.

It's hard to explain.

"Der" is used for masculine things, "Die" for feminine and "Das" for neutral. As a native speaker you can hear by the way its pronunciated what a thing is. It must be confusion to learn german.

We are eternal and ended the romans. We also put the SHIT back in shitposting and love emojis :)

drive audi

very nice car
german engineering

I am roman you subhuman.

I apologize for my faggot countrymen, shittalking the krauts when our fucking CAPITAL has been BLACKED.

>his "empire" only lasted 12 years

old allies. based

Green countries should unite into a single empire with the blues as allies
we will partition the entire world between ourselves and our allies

>italy non white

kys you human shaped cancer cell

I was willing to give you Corsica, Malta and Savoy but with that attitude I might just take it for the Groß Germanischer Reich

gib cute italian gf that stinks of pizza instead

Why is this meme so shit yet gets posted?
First you can't invade ilegaly and its Romans that attacked the Germans (Their fault they lost)
Germans were defending Europe since start. They defended it against Ottomans. They didn't start WW1, in WW1 they were defending their ally AH, Serbia started it by declining fair ultimatum and killing archuduke with Russia going to war against AH.
In WW2 Germany wanted to save Europe from boleshevism they also resisted communism in 1920 unlike Russians who fell for it.
And ofc now they have merkel what do you expect after constant liberal propaganda being pushed to them for WW2.

degenerate

>the sun
Kek

;w;

fd

It's annoying when blacks chimp out..
But when the white boi finally chimps out - entire world changes

Germany defending Europe from Ottomans

Germans are the best! Especially Merkel!

In no way did Germany destroy Europe!

Thanks for removing the Anglos so that we have the freedom to shit in the streets whenever we want.

Ich liebe dich Deustchland

do you think balts are white lol

French are the original defenders of Europe
Charles Martel is a good example

Although now it seems like French are really keen on destroying europe

Why do Germans do this tho

I absolutly love working with germans even in office environment you guys can't stop posting smileys ^^

brits do it too. germans can't let you get away with it.

To secure Lebensraum

wie findet Ihr die neue KC Flagge ?

sorry germbro i can't think of anything
ask again next year

If Europe fell in the ocean, no one would miss it.

As long as the africans are deported, and this process is well documented for no nuremberg tier trails repeat then yes.

It's kind of sunny in summer. Except when it's not. The worst thing you can say about the Germans that they're too naive and good-hearted in regards to existential questions.

gay shit

your beers and your cars are good and AfD is rising so yeah great country indeed

GIB BIKES

Strong History ! Had strong people !

I like it's history and culture

Was great when it had a Monarchy. Had kind-of dynastic ties with our royal family.
Too bad you goys got cucked by "democratic reformers" after the Kaiser was exiled.

what's that independent German state called, I forgot

Bavaria, the only non shitty part of Germany

Petry

thanks

> french military ever winning anything

this is some advanced shilling

Im part irish part german and my great^20 grandfather was 1/128 italian1!1!1!-!1

T. 56% face

Where's 1871?

righftul german beaches

A. That’s not Petry.

B. She is a fucking traitor and left the party

>mfw no Alpenrepublik
Promise me that Strache will become chanccelor next election and annex us. Can't stand this Mama Merkel cuckery anymore.

>1871
>german surrender
haven't you learned history, schlomo?

I like the German language. I admire the durability of the German people, and the fact that you haven't given up hope despite getting brainwashed by the US government in 1945. Also, surviving the 30 years war. Germany invented maneuver warfare and should be proud of it's military heritage. Untrained German reservists gave the allies in the West hell, no small feat.

>Germans that they're too naive and good-hearted

>should be proud of it's military heritage
those are some of the most evil words possible for the ordinary german

>American education

Best beer

Is it not?

Who is she?

Redpill me on the Vorarlberger. Why does he speak in tongues?