Contrapoints video

youtube.com/watch?v=9BlNGZunYM8&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=qEx2objEFZlUOeK7-6

Essentially, a decent video which explains the origins of degeneracy as a concept. Except:

1) Doesn't go into detail about how the Great Depression and collapse of Weimar's liberal institutional legitimacy were what gave Hitler his ticket to power.
2) Doesn't address why diversity/libertinism is an inherent advantage for a society.
3) Doesn't discuss World War 1 and how it had destroyed the ideals of progressivism in the trenches

Seriously, nobody wants to discuss it? It's not as if it points out how "degeneracy" is a flawed concept.

His points against alcohol were from a purely egoistical perspective. He completely ignored that we are connected to other people and have responsibility for them. Today my mother cried because my father got drunk and called her work, embarrassing her in front of everyone. But I guess degeneracy is just so much fun, right?

Still doesn't address how "degeneracy" is not as solid a concept as you think. The Roman Empire fell for reasons other than "muh homogays!", such as political instability, institutional dysfunction (Seriously, four emperors in one year) and inability to cope well with migrations from Germany.

And despite homosexuals and transgenders being things it has not caused civilisation to collapse.

What does cause civilisational collapse (check out Systems Collapse) is a lot less loledgy.

faggot nigger lover

sixtuples of falsity
kys

Nice waste faggot fuck

ebig numbers :DDD

What a waste.. You're not a nigger, are you?

I really want this board to be for humans mainly.

FAGGIT FUCK DEGENARAT

PAKISTAN FUCK SHIT LMAO

Did i just trip on a vein of salt with that post?

Why should the term degeneracy be necessarily tied to the downfall of civilizations? To me, it refers more to the individual decay of values and striving for greatness. Of course, prevalence of such individual degeneracy could be taken to imply general societal decay, but if that doesn't happen, that doesn't imply that individual degeneracy isn't immoral (or that all other civilizations will be immune to collapse as well). So I don't see how whether or not individual degeneracy caused the fall of the Roman Empire shakes the concept of degeneracy itself.

The Eternal Anglo

There is no such thing as moral degeneracy. It's just something people made up to convince their society to feast on itself.

shit get

Kek has been doing the opposite recently

Kek shows us the heretic

degeneracy and cultural mosaics tend to correlate with stagnation and precede collapse. Other examples of this happening are the Umayyaqs, Addassids, Byzantium, Mughals, and Ottomans. Western Middle class degeneracy hasn't been a thing since Rome, so I can't think of any examples in that regard.

>his
You mean its

> Complain about Kekistanis

> Still worship Kek

Never change Sup Forums

Kek and meme magic as a concept is still cool and mysterious.

ebin waste

Faggots go to hell and so do their apologists.

Not much of a rebuttal? So disappointing.