Why did they put her in the movie ?

Wasnt Idris Elba enough of a fuck up ...

Meh there was a black and Indian Valkery in the comics so this one doesn't piss me off so much

I guess indoctrination has succeeded then....

It will now be normal to see black people in white peoples environments

somehow I think we wont see a white guy living in Wakanda

But Nordic inspired kingdom is free for grabs

director Taika Waititi goes into the reasoning behind the casting decision, saying that he wanted to “be more inclusive and provide a broader representation” with his Marvel film...

we shall see if white people live in Wakanda

Just don't go see it if it bothers you this much. Same goes for WE WUZ AVENGERS 'N SHEIT.

Valkyrie is blonde in the comics — that must have made this even cooler.
Yeah, it’s really great. We have so many conversations particularly now about representation in film. I think the unfortunate thing about a lot of these fantasy movies is when they’re based on source material a lot of these comics were written in a time when that wasn’t a part of the conversation as far as having representation. Not just having characters that reflect the world we live in but how we represent the characters. If we were also dedicated to the source material, Valkyrie would potentially be a female Thor but she’s fighting in basically a bathing suit, which is also absurd. So we had a conversation of, what is a strong look? Like, she should probably be in pants. That probably makes more sense for the kind of work she’s doing. And we had conversations about her sort of feeling like a tomboy and having a certain masculinity about her while still being very much a woman.

her words.....

(((comics)))

In lore, none of them were shit skins. Just sayin.

Notice how they picked the lightest skinned blacktress they could find. Why not go full chocolate? What are they afraid of?

what is wrong with this ape's face? down syndrome?

IDK but not much since Idris Elba is in it and he is a nigger

>In lore, none of them were shit skins. Just sayin.

well it is a good thing this movie isn't based on lore and based on the comics

she is white in comics idiot

this bitch used it to black as fuck. I remember watching her in veronica mars and she looked blacker. I think she bleached her skin.

Its disgusting. Not just casting an ape as nordic godess but also a fucking ugly one?

Idris Elba as Heimdall was not great but you couldnt see his nigerness that much cause of the helmet and he looked still quite good. But this?

who cares

>who cares

this is Sup Forums, they hold up color swatches to penises to determine if someone is getting blacked

can't even dye hair

What the fuck do you even care the girl that brit bong posted isn't even white. She is probably some fin mixed raced mutt.

Don't break the narrative!

>Appropriating white hair by ironing her hair.

She will be the downfall of this movie. She is a YASS QUEEN cunt on Twitter along with her bestie who is the BLACK Domino in Deadpool 2. Fucking scumbag cunts.

She's gross. The 1st teaser with her in it, she has a spit string hanging in her mouth when shes talking. Fucking retarded dickeater

Right?! She is short & doughy. So they change the color & the strength. I'm surprised she isn't showing off her muffin to[

cultural appropriation

>Too black to be in Thor
>Too white to be in Black Panther

Does Marvel have some sort of mixed race super hero team for people like her?