When in Rome, do as the Romans do

>When in Rome, do as the Romans do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all those fat muzzies
This is the face of a true muslima: hideous
I bet they all wear burkas to hide their enormous gut.

Are all Arabs secretly feeders?

jealousy wears a garbage bag and glares at white girls

Blonde girl looks hot. Post more

So that's the reason why feminists convert to Islam?

daily reminder that Islam wasn't even invented in Roman times

I've walked behind a few of them and they smell awful.

It certainly hides your (lack of) curves so you can blame your fat muzzy ass on the burka instead of your overeating or your Arab husband secretly feeding you

My adventurous heart makes me yearn to tame them.

it's a good thing mudshits keep their woman in trash bags, going to be much easier to dispose of when we crush them.

>this passes for blonde in Netherlands

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

OUCH!

lel all those jealous shitskins

Is that.... Lauren Southern?

Kek

>amerimutt tries to talk shit about blondeness to the fucking NETHERLANDS
now I've seen it all

Yes.

Bathing is Haram. Muslims are supposed to rub themselves with sand and then use a ton of perfume rather than use water.

you retard, the Netherlands is one of the blondest countries in the world. Anyway, fake blonde is still blonde, or how would you describe that?

by god, I think you might be on to something!

digits and it's a new meem

100% these muzzie women are looking at her shoes and outfit. Most of these coveree up women wear normal or exotic shit underneith. Women are women almost everywhere. They like fashion and styles.

This. All muslims I've met so far have this disgusting smell but why?

That's a picture taken from Egypt though

fpbp

They're not white like you. Blacks smell horrible too.

All races like their own races' smell: blacks like blacks, chinks like chibks, we like whites and nobody likes Indians.

I heard otherskins talk about how whites smell like
A) wet dog (nigs say this)
B) milk (chinks say this)
Is this true otherskins?

you're right, Temple Of Karnak in Egypt

>pretty aryan is surrounded by dirty brown ninjas with black caterpillars for eyebrows

>concerning yourself with how the lesser races view you

TBF the only Dutch people I know are dark haired and ugly, with the exception of one of my friends.

Valid point

???

>Circumcised cock
It's just a Muslim fucking his wife

Fairuza Dibba

Yup, their body odor is different

That only occurs when you're a filthy fuck though

>and nobody likes Indians

kek

(((dutch)))

Fffffff I see it

nice the goats of Amun

these pea brains are too mentally handicapped to recognize a clue like this you have to spell it out for them

Yes it was you fucking idiot. Rome fell in 1453, Islam began to spread in 600s

>Yes it was you fucking idiot. Rome fell in 1453,
Not sure if you are joking
or actually so Stupid as to
to cause rift in time-space fabric

Rome fell in 453 AD, Constantinople fell in in the 15th century.

that's fair enough if they are tourists. maybe they are from some arabic country and have never actually seen white girl like that, so it is the same as liberal whites who go to shanty towns and gawk at the niggers.
girl on the right has eyebrows that are harm though

Rome fell in 476 retard

you will all the answers homos
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

I did all the work for you now do your part

And when was Rome founded you absolute moron?

Or an american kek

Exactly

They all looking at her like, "This bitch...."

My job allows me to meet people from basically all over the world, and in terms of hygiene and smells, this is what I've noticed:

Many Europeans I've met smell like foot and cheese and normal body odour because they don't shower. A lot of exchange students I've met think it is weird we shower daily because they think the reason we clean so frequently is because we're dirty. Otherwise they smell normal if they shower.

Black people have this weird smell. It's fine if they shower and wear deodorant or whatever, but as soon as they sweat their body odour is very strong. I'm not sure if this is universal to every type of black people.

I've met a few people from the middle east, mostly from places like Israel and Lebanon, they all seemed clean and didn't smell. Never met a full covered muslim like that though, they had a headscarf at best.

South Americans are hit and miss; depends on their personal hygiene, not unlike Mexicans but most young people take care of themselves.

I met a couple of Indians and Pakis or Bangladeshis, they all smelled rather bad. Like ass bad. Horrible breath too.

Americans are also hit and miss. Most are clean, but there are a few people who don't seem to shower that often and smell, similar to Europeans I guess.

I’ve never figured out if nigs smell like shit because they can’t process starches or milk n stuff and just always have diarrhea, or if it’s because of body odor.

Nice detailed write up

They don't look arabic

Egyptians aren't Arabs, fucking annoying how cumskins call North-Africans Arabs

Between the three front women there are 4 eyebrows total

please no retarded threads
test your selves

Constantinople WAS Rome. 1453 was when Rome fell. Just because the western part of the empire fell doesn't mean it all did.

This is the equivalent of the northeast US separating from the rest of the country, taking Washington DC with it and calling itself "Eastern US" while the rest of the country called itself "Western US", and then it collapsed 100 years later. The Western US is still the United States.

And the Byzantines considered themselves Romans. Right to the end.

Feminists are the lowest form of human being. They shave their heads because they have lice.

Never talk to a feminist that has hair, lest you want to contract lice.

That can't be right. Egyptians are KANGZ

lmao what is this a field trip? what's with all the towells?

Rome??!!

ROMEEEEEE????!!! NOOOOOOO!!

Ancient Egyptians DNA is really rare and you can find it mostly in christian Egyptians, while other 90% are very very ugly mix of Niggers and Jews and Berbers

Constantinople fell in 1453, and as your smarter British compatriot said, the WRE fell in 476. Damn, I thought the American education system was abysmal.

Cute black (African, wanna say Ethiopian) girl I used to work with had this odd musky smell, like an damp attic. Wan't necessarily off-putting but definitely very weird as a body odor.
I'd second that whites have a "cheesy" smell. Not really rotten but just a really organic fertile smell. However the worst stenches I've ever smelled have been from white guys who never showered. Just an overwhelming sweat stank.

Egypt is in AFRICA what's so hard to understand?

They can't WE WUZ LARP as Romans with a beautiful one standing right there. kek

Shut the fuck up shitskin

But pic is not of Romans, but instead is of a bunch of sub-human trash.

holy shit you've discovered something of grave importance..

Why don't you go inhale some more vapor of your own semen

Why is this whore exposing herself?

She's asking for rape and all the decent women in the pic know this

>unibrow
>mud eyes
>mud hair
>mud skin
>mud nipple
>mud pussy
how do these people wake up and want to live?

>they don't know about the Medieval Roman Empire
Fucking American education.
I hate this fucking country.

Constantinople ≠ rome
Just as
Jewropean union ≠ europe

Why is it always assumed that all Muslims are Arab, they only make up 25% of the Muslim population. Most are Asian or African

You sand niggers are all the same to us.

These women act like they've never seen this before

The men havnt seen this before

How ignorant of our politicians to assume you can just take a muslims migrants just let them go into the public without any backlash.

The city doesn't fucking matter. It's the same nation.
How can a modern person not understand this?
Why is everybody a brainlet who falls for the
>le Byzantine Empire was NOT Roman!!!
kike propaganda meme?

look at those fat towel creatures
they are not human

Oh, those evil asians with slanted eyes and high IQ strike again

>gang, which includes a local politician, is still at large
>She wants to name names to protect other potential victims, but legally she can’t.
Can bongs explain why she can't?

Eloquently put and completely to the point. Love it

sauce?

Same reason homely, white, 30+ khv's like yourself wake up and and want to live. And don't give me some shut nigger response, we know the main demographic of Sup Forums and you know im right

You sure it wasn't your breath you were smelling?

t. new Belgian

Stop dressing like a slut.

But Rome quite literally fell in 476

Eu meme flag is "factually correct" but doesn't know what he's even saying.

It's all a disguise! They're covering up their illness that destroys their body and mind!

wait, we knew that. At least we have context now.

Fake blonde. Muzzies just call them whores in their groace speak, natural or fake blonde. I forget the word.

The city of Rome fell in 476.
The Roman Empire fell in 1453.
What's so hard to understand?

your bantz are as weak as your borders

what's the border to belgium? an alley?

>Many Europeans I've met smell like foot and cheese and normal body odour because they don't shower. A lot of exchange students I've met think it is weird we shower daily because they think the reason we clean so frequently is because we're dirty. Otherwise they smell normal if they shower.

Euros don't bathe daily?

>implying he tounge punched a mudslime's filthy ass

No it wasn't. It was a child called the Byzantine Empire.

When in Rome, keep you wallet close because there is 99% probability that a group of gypos will try to pick pocket you.