Brit/pol/ Ethnic Bondage edition

>Amber Rudd calls Brexit without a deal 'unthinkable'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41655195

>Boundary changes: Latest plans for Commons seats published
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41643467

>Peers could be restricted to 15 years in Lords in drive to cut numbers
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/17/peers-could-be-restricted-to-15-years-in-lords-in-drive-to-cut-numbers

>UK inflation at highest since April 2012
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41649498

>Reversing Brexit would boost economy, says OECD
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41652416

>"""""Hate crimes""""" in England and Wales up by 29%
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41648865

>Head of intelligence service says more attacks are ptg inevitable as Britain sees ‘dramatic upshift’ in Islamist terrorism
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/17/uk-most-severe-terror-threat-ever-mi5-islamist

>German economic fears as demand for european cars drops in UK
express.co.uk/news/world/867433/brexit-news-european-car-sales-fall-uk-demand-low-german-manufacturers-economic-fears

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Your organs are state property.
bbc.co.uk/news/health-41435255

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8CONn505YA
youtube.com/watch?v=gsXuPw2Mg-E
youtube.com/watch?v=2AYgRMBI7P8
westmonster.com/davis-no-deal-very-distant-possibility-after-lightning-quick-eu-negotiations/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4981924/Top-private-school-allow-boy-sleep-girls-dorms.html
gov.uk/motorcycle-cbt/car-driving-licence
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmVMOr7TIrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lads. I am looking for a mong friendly guide to getting licensed for a motor bike. I would be interested on discussing bikes and would like to hear what people think of triumphs.
Would be using bike for 20 minute commute to work.

You're probably not imagining it mate. PC culture has infected everything in the last few years.

It's infected the entire BBC. Literally anything with an HR department actually.

How do we turn it around? The average joe is sick of it as well.

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the tranny posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.

The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I am the tumour that has seen anons flee this place.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!2Itd7kfCp+x
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!8k4St131ygu
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i
!!jawkONBJmdi
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!l3Mk/SWIWVD

Stop the Tripcunts.
Save Brit/pol/

Don't pay your tv Licence.

Just use internet and get some books.

>last few years.

You should probably google the origins of cultural marxism. It's far older than that
You have to go back to the french marxists that infested the western academy, and the Frankfurt school

40 Years of Skrewdriver lads
Never forget Ian Stuart
youtube.com/watch?v=C8CONn505YA
youtube.com/watch?v=gsXuPw2Mg-E
youtube.com/watch?v=2AYgRMBI7P8

The way motorbike licenses work is so stupidly over complicated for what it is.

I know but it seems to have become more prominent in TV, film and games etc. recently.

I am the tumour that has seen anons flee this place.

leave britpol NOW, foreigners out forever edition

>In an interview on Thursday with the German newspaper Die Welt, David Davis insisted: “Some people say progress is slow. By EU standards this negotiation has been lightning fast”.
>When it comes to the possibility of a No Deal outcome, he was clear: “The first thing to say is that it is a) not our intention, b) I don’t think it is a probability, I think it is a very distant possibility."

westmonster.com/davis-no-deal-very-distant-possibility-after-lightning-quick-eu-negotiations/

Not that guy, but also ride. First thing is do a CBT, one day, then you can ride a 125 on L plates. Worth doing this to get used to a bike on the road.

If your over 24 you can then do a Direct Access course for your full licence, ride anything.

If under you do an a2 test to ride up to (iirc) 50bhp, then after 2yrs, or when you hit 24, go for your full licence.

Its a ballache

It's pretty simple. Go do a two day course and get a 125cc, want to ride bigger, do the full licence.

For the time being by mentioning anything other than race. I know some will have a shitfit over this but:
>reasonably sane tier
>amnesty for those that are here. Fuck it we won't solve it.
>close the borders
>British civics to be taught compulsorily in schools
>Change history curriculum
>increase balance in academia
>use their tactics against them. The bbc is seemingly 50% black. It should reflect the country as a whole.
>parliament as well
>use arguments based on their own ideals. White British working class boys are the most underperforming, immigration destroys the poor.

>dream tier
>nuke London
>end women's suffrage

>Wet dream tier
>invade France.

How do i inna gf

Sauce on the buffalo negress?

The ramping up has been a consequence partly of the changes with Title 9 in the last administration. Which are now being rolled back, they helped reak havoc on campuses. Campus is a battleground for these kinds of politics, most of it filters down from the academy

I'm more British than you are.

I'm 31 and the process seems to be different everywhere I check.
So it's
>do test on 125cc
>pass
>upgrade to larger bike?
Do I need to buy a little bike first? I'm not exactly skint but I'd rather spend the cash on advanced driving courses after I pass
I've got a full driving licence.

I have a car license. If I do a CBT, I will also have a moped license. So because I will have a moped license, there is no requirement for me to ever do a CBT again. I can do the CBT, then five years later jump on a 125 and drive it around indefinitely.

Is this correct?

I thought those were only good for two years. Can I still ride a 125 after doing a cbt yonks ago?

A.

She works for Soros or did.

Hitchens was asked to be interviewed on the Ali G show, I wonder what his interview would have been like had he not twigged that something was up.

*jump on a 125 with L plates.

CBT last 2 years, Car licence means nothing. Why don't you just use Google you lazy mong.

>something something weed

seriously what the fuck is this shit?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4981924/Top-private-school-allow-boy-sleep-girls-dorms.html

Considering moving to Canada, because even though they've got that meme in charge and have a high degree of ridiculous identity politics, they're probably still more conservative and less open to (((multiculturalism))) than we are

Don't care who she works for, need more pics.

No offense, but who the fuck wants to save r9k. that board was maybe okay for like 3 months after it was created, then became a snakepit. the moment they started crying about Encyclopedia Dramatica articles about furries and weeaboos they left coolsville, and that was in fucking 2008

Well that's one way to increase teen pregnancy.
If I knew I could sleep in the women's dorm and shag around I'd be wearing a wig and asking you all to call me Shirley.

Because it doesn't answer my question. I even called a CBT centre on 2 different occasions and they gave me two different answers.

You only need to do the CBT every 2 years until you get a bike license. If I do a CBT I will get a Moped license automatically. Therefore I don't need to do a CBT ever again and can drive a 125 on L plates. Is this correct?

If you Google "Chokeahontas" you'll get some. Post the best of what you find.

Have you got Asperger's?

>r9k
>those faggots who stole our digits

I really need to get laid lads. I got a rock on queuing in Costa before looking at the back of a qt girl's neck.

The joke doesn't work when you're unironically defending it.

Right. Do CBT, it's not a test, just a one day course. Then you can ride a 125. Then do a DA course for your full license. The test for this consists of a theory test, maneuvering test off road at a test centre, and on road test with an examiner.

You don't have to get a small bike, can just go straight for the DA, and just jump on a large bike. But they make you do the CBT anyway. And once you have that, you may as well get a cheap 125 runaround, get used to the road. Flog it when you pass, put the coin towards a death machine.

>my great great uncle emigrated for a land of opportunity
>I'm considering emigrating because it might be less cucked
What an inherently depressing world we live in.

>posting a Carol to cheer myself up.

>mfw born and bred aberdonian
>everyone says i sound english, like i come from hull or manchester

What the fuck lads.

Oh sorry, didn't realise moped was a separate thing. Thought you were being a mong about the 125cc test.

gov.uk/motorcycle-cbt/car-driving-licence
>You passed your driving test on or after 1 February 2001

>You’ll get a full moped licence if you either:

>pass your car driving test and then complete a compulsory basic training (CBT) coursecomplete aCBTcourse and then pass your car driving test within two years

>You can then ride a moped (up to 50cc) without L plates. You don’t need to take the full moped test.

>You can ride mopeds for as long as your car driving licence lasts.

So if you have a car licence and pass a CBT, you have a moped licence for as long as you have a driving licence.

They didn't steal anything. They were just softies crying about cyberbullying and ended up ruining a good idea

>Post the best of what you find

Will do.

Man, do I love the look of a frustrated woman, tied up woman...

she was like porcelain

Are you me?
>born and bred aberdonian
>sound like posh Brian blessed

No. Have you?

>So if you have a car licence and pass a CBT, you have a moped licence for as long as you have a driving licence.

But does that mean also that I can drive a 125 on L plates for as long as I want?

I think it's just so funny that people on the BBC love talking down to Trump but they don't realize that if America stopped caring about Britain that Britain would be in a far worse state than it is now. To add to that, the world would be utter and complete chaos having to live under a racially hegemonic society.

Here in the US, we are multicultural, therefore we understand other societies throughout the world, thus everyone thrives and prospers when we rule. You lost your empire because you weren't multicultural and everyone in your colonies hated you and overthrew the local governments. It wasn't even americas fault

>They didn't steal anything
newfag detected

>Speshul rules for muh speshul internet clubhouse

I remember bike lock.

Are you both me?
>born and bred aberdonian
>sound like my uncle iqbal

Not Asperger's. Are you sure? You seem a bit mental. Not Rightly level though.

Thank you. I'll look into this tomorrow. Do you know much about triumphs? I know we have a car board but are they actually any good at this shit if is it just full of fats wobbling about trucks they don't own?

Godspeed. I wonder if she realises how much right wing sperm has been shot to her?

Have a free bump.

>we understand other societies
The number of countries you can point to an a map can be counted on one finger.

This is what you get when you use a picture from Clapistan in the OP, it attracts dirty grunting dickless foreign cunts

No, up to 50cc. You need to renew the CBT for anything larger or get your full bike

>You can then ride a moped (up to 50cc) without L plates. You don’t need to take the full moped test.

Any sign of Rimmer yet?

O-okay. Bye Anons.

get the fuck out of grampian you paki

No but you might've run the post office in my village.

Seriously though there's a lot of aberdonians on here for some reason. Even the original Pube claims to have been born here or something. There's a mong in Kincorth as well and at least two our near Culter

>Urge to conquer....rises

I feel bad now

Kincorth and Peterculter are pretty decent places, at least no one on Brit/pol/ is from the pile of shit known as Torry.

Such obvious divide and rule from the EU.

No

I fail to see what exactly about me is mental, or suggests that I have any sort of mental condition.

Or Northfield or Tillydrone which to my kind are worse than Torry.

I generally drink in the Grill or Casc.

It's slightly above what you typed and to the left.

Good bikes. The street and speed triples are monsters. I'm looking at a tiger.

a

>Tillydrone
Kinda sounds like a nigger tried to name its daughter with a posh name.

What about all that bollocks about having a wife and children?

Any thoughts on the Bonneville?
>I would fuck either and anyone who says otherwise is lying.

It's true.

It's right next to the Uni and finding a decent person is like finding a bit of hay in a pile of used needles.

>being so insecure that it is possible for someone you don't know to have something you don't have that you sperg out at its suggestion
Pathetic.

Redpill me on 'no deal' lads. What would actually happen?

you take this shit too seriously. no more cringe pls

>tfw you find out the girl you've fancied since you were 13 is member of her Uni's Jewish Society

Well there wouldn't be a deal.

>start with WTO rules and go from there user.

>those longing eyes
Is he a queer?

>believing a tripfag

dumpster fire thread

>being this triggered by someone using a site function

white power song reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

A classic. Depends what you want a bike for, touring, commuting, bit of fun, dying on country backroads etc. Bonneville would be a great commute/sunday afternoon fun bike, and with the new ones you get all the style plus reliability. But you won't be wanting to do serious miles, or riding twisties like a loon on an R1...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmVMOr7TIrc

>Canadian.

Honestly though what is it about your nation that makes you all this way?

Dumpster fire country

sorry ladey, but we have to remove your head to get you out

The plan is to use it for going to and from [work]. I generally never have to carry anything bigger than a briefcase and can change into a suit there.
It's a 15-20 minute run from new job to home.

I've got an old defender for moving stuff anyway.

Rimmer > WN> Faux > Steerkike/COPE > Pubes > the deserter formerly known as Eddie

>that video

I just hope when he turns himself into ragu he doesn't take someone's family with him desu