Thoughts on sam hyde?

thoughts on sam hyde?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tt19Vp9uBiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

disgusting mass murderer, otherwise known as Samat Al-Heide

My favorite comedy man. I support all of his projects. Also a despicable mass shooter but I let that slide.

How does he keep getting away with it?!?!?

samir al-hayyid

The biggest terrorist on the run of all time

Samuil Hydenov is a dangerous psychotic killer, who somehow keeps getting away with it.

He looks like a fag. The memes aren't even funny. These are my thoughts on Sam Hyde

Really love his comedy but recently he seems to be taking himself too seriously as this testosterone god masculine role model of sorts, which is funny since he's a now tubbystrong ex-lanklet with no jawline who started to sort his life out about a decade past his prime and is now an unironic patreon vlog whore despite mocking the concept in the past.

I have always hated them. He look so like a Jew and is ugly so I hate him regardless of his politics

Hope the left jails him

I love the guy but he needs to stop releasing shit 45 minute vlogs and take some time to give us real content again.

He's a comedian whose not funny

He could probably do a mass shooting now and no one would believe it.

He killed over 50 people in Vegas. What do you think?

this

but he's become one of my favorite comedians to watch. my favorite shit is probably his stand up when he just forces people to walk out lmao. shit dont get old

Born loser, hes also fat. Hides in his "ooo i act and look disgusting because its ironic shock humor! LMAO"

KSTV season two is on its way

is he really a tranny fucker?

He’s the shit you got a problem?

He's obese now dude. Like 300 lbs.

got a link for season one?

your little nuts are gonna be quaking, buddy

He looks like a fucking slob. Get your shit together, Sam.

He's a Jewish puppet. Similar integers confirm.
Also, fuck you Sam

he's not funny , only stormweenies find him funny

Jesus you're 100% correct. Still love the guy but yeah, he's a fucking mess right now.

Havent found a full rip, but there are some eps on the tube + highlights

Youtube? How fucking retarded are you, leaf?

He used to be pretty goodlooking before he got Soy'd

Not white

>stormweenies
>Deus vult meme flag

faggot

The perfect crime

theres only a few on there - can't support the paywall

A Hero

HOT CUM
EVERYWHERE

My favorite video is him reading gay facts to a group of hipsters at a stand up show
Immediately when he gets up he calls the hipster faggots and this girl walks out and her boyfriend follows, tail in between legs

Thank god

I don't really like surrealism I don't understand it maybe I don't have a high iq and a grasp of theoretical physics. That being said some of sams content is funny but hes literally breaking down since his show has been canceled and he pretty much milks polacks for their money pretending to be some edgy alt-righter.

"if i have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself"

it kind of seems like they put him on anti-psychotics these days :(

Fuck, which one is that?

"it's a self-defence situation"

It's not surrealism, that is a cover. It is all political humour - it is more like Right Wing (Not Conservative) Cynicism. His jokes are directed at those who hold slightly more radical views and the comedy is that he adequately displays the cynicism one in those shoes might feel by his bants.

Funny.

If he toned it down a bit and was more subtle he could easily be a millionaire.

But he's got his schtick and he's sticking with it.

WorldPeace was kinda dumb but had a few good skits. I was mildly disappointed when it was taken off the air. :/

youtu.be/Tt19Vp9uBiQ it's great.
"whaaaaaaat"

he's not rick and morty