70% of Polish women's babies born in the UK have Pakistani fathers

There was a study conducted which found this out. Not surprising, Polish women and Pakistani men go together like peanut butter and jelly.

I'd vouch that 90% of Polish women in the UK have slept with a middle-eastern/Paki man at least once. It's very funny how the two attract.

When Poles started to flood the UK around 2004, who would have thought that the main beneficiaries would end up being brown men?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
youtu.be/YR_LrB4tfew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it, Paki males are ugly

[citation pending] : the post

Sage

>70% of Polish women's babies born in the UK have Pakistani fathers
>citation needed

Women were a mistake.

>That's not true , got some source for that?

Doesn't surprise me.

pic related, Polish mum

thank god this human trash left this country

Let's make shit up.

take that back

Nice statistics, Shlomo, sounds legit

>70% of Polish women's babies born in the UK have Pakistani fathers
triggered
post sauce

Fake and gay. So gay.

All these fucking slide threads today.

THIS IS NOT Sup Forums MATERIAL.

Try a real thread for real men.

I don't know how true the OP is but totally anecdotally, I do see a lot of Eastern European women (I assume they're Poles since they're prevalent here) with mixed race babies or with Asian/African guys.

Why that is I legit have no idea. Both cultures don't seem that compatible.

I believe OP

That fucking batboy

So it's not as high as OP was saying, but considering this data is from 2012 and Poles only started coming to the UK after 2004, its still a pretty shocking.

"Of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 in the UK, 23% had African or Asian fathers."

It's worth pointing out that in 2012 the UK population was 87% white. Yet only 77% Polish mothers' newborns were white.

Women aren't as aesthetically driven as men.
For them acting alpha is far more important than good looks.

provide sauce

We do export our worst human garbage but that number is waaaaay too huge to be real. Make your bait more plausible next time.

Why they do that? i tought poland was not so brainwashed like we are

>For them acting alpha
Uhhh..
Ive seen these scrawny ass dudes who look like shit and act like scared little kids pull girls so how exactly is this alpha?

I think women just want to do stupid shit to get attention, they dont mind being hated for all the dumb shit they do as long as they arent ignored

Many of my friends are polish, some of them are women.

Polish people, men and women, absolutely FUCKING HATE Pakis, and muslims in general.

Nice cuck fantasies though. Do you write this, get blackout drunk, and then read it in the morning having no memory of writing it or something? Are you so desperate for Polish cuck stories that you write material for yourself?

All muslim man are ugly. Especially Pakis who don't qualify as humans. They are 170 cm, have black hair, look filthy and mongrel Thats why no white women would ever come close to one. OP-s statistics are bait

Sauce of 25% for births (obviously not counting sexual and casual relationships) was added.

Is that good enough for you cuck slav boy?

Don't worry Jozef, the poles over here are just like the poles back home.

I've only rarely seen a polish woman with a non-polish guy. Mostly they are english, a few with nogs (but not as much as native english girls)

This is obvious bait

What you think is alpha != what women perceive as alpha. If that scrawny dude knows how to pass shit tests, is witty and a smooth talker, he gets pussy. The first mistake new people learning PUA make, is believing that they define what alpha is. Only women can do that.

>Women aren't as aesthetically driven as men

who wouldn't take your word for it Prince ARRY

That man is ugky as fuck. Incel eyes no cheekbones, weak jaw, big lips, kinky hair and skin that looks like poop.

So 25% of polish women bore paki or African babies in 2012. What would it be now in 2017? 35% with brown fathers?

Also it doesn't tell us what % of polish girls in Britain have fucked an Ahmed or Tyrone. Probably well over 50% of them have.

In england you see polish girls as young as 15 with pakistanis and blacks 20 times a day.

Sauce?

Saged

>pass shit tests, is witty and a smooth talker,
oh yah famous Paki stereotypes

source or GTFO

Sounds like bullshit to me, the UK is like 90% white and the brits can't possibly hate polish women enough to drive them into the arms of pakis.

Fake news.

They're literally white females why is it so hard to believe?

I could lauf, but this saddens me... :'(

This thread reminds me of this time I saw a bunch of muslim schoolgirls crowding around a polish schoolgirl. "Are you meeting him? Go on, go and meet him!" they were saying. The cute blonde polish girl in skirt was YOUNG (in school uniform). She walked to the train station by herself and was met by a disgusting looking paki or Indian guy. She obviously had never met him before and had been set up with him by the Muslim girls.

The two of them walked off together. God only knows what happened next but I doubt she remained a virgin for very long after that day.

This was in Hertfordshire, England.

25% with broadened criteria is far more credible. To be expected even. Good for me since these subhumans fled like rats in millions and are very unlikely to ever come back. This improved the mean quality of people that are still here quite a bit.

>it's another slide thread with no source

and you retards keep replying

Oh fuck I threw up a little. Didn't realise polish girls were like that.

>Literally Aryan
>Not white

This is why only racists take racists seriously. It's like Christians who believe god is three-in-one killing Christians who believe god is one-in-three.

he's awesome, google his Polish wife Rachel Maggart

Pakis are full of empty compliments just to get inside the knickers and eastern girls fall for it bigly.

>dad still in the picture
Now you know it's a lie.

>improved

Yeah and what about when they come home to Poland with little Tyrone and Mohammed in tow?

Women are whores more news at 11.

Any ideas how should we solve the female question?

Why would they do this?

HOW CAN THEY DO THIS?

>Only women can do that.
No, they dont
Just because women throw their pussy at someone doesnt mean he is alpha

Ive known some cucked ass faggots who get laid too, are they alpha? no hardly but they provide the girl with something she wants/needs

For some girls that something is control and someone to dominate, for others its someone to fix and care for and for others he is just means to an end and attention grabbing

Women are fucking strange and the vast majority of women spend most of their young and young adult life in a relationship with various dudes

nice link

Take off that flag kraut.

Polish people are slavic, aryan means nordic so she technically isn't but she's still white.

>she walked to the train station alone

So you saw this on TV or you literally followed this girl around?

BASED POLES AMIRITE NA?

Can confirm.

It's not uncommon for brown people to come here, introduce themselves as """a belgian businessman""" or a """french fashion designer""" and gullible whores will be all over them . Just for the faintest chance of gaining a male provider and/or leaving the country. They then tell their friends that they had sex with a real frenchman and that he's wealthy and hat he'll call them back when business calms down. Don't believe the based poland memes, we're a shithole.

Good looks is no1 priority for women. Ugly dudes are filtered out at stage1 then the other factors kick in.

>Any ideas how should we solve the female question?
Introduce competiton
Right now they have none and they know it so their value is through the roof

I still can't get over how square her jaw is I mean come on she has a wider jaw than a lot of men.

They haven't learned yet

That not what the article said. It said that out of the Children born to Polish women that didn't have a Polish father, 23% had a black or asian father not 23% of all the children born to Polish women. Presumabely the other 77% of kids without Polish father have a White British father. It also says that most of the kids fathers were Polish anyway.

That’s cause they are in the uk

>No, they dont
Kek, alpha literally means that women are attracted to him.
>But women throw their pussies at betas for resources
Yes, we've known this for a while.
Yes if women are attracted to a man, he's alpha, regardless of whether you approve of him or not.
The stereotype of the alpha guy being a top male who all other men respect is just a rationalization on the beta men's part, because he'd refuses to accept that m'ladies are rolling in the hay with someone he regards as inferior to him.
In fact women are attracted to very questionable traits, like dark triad personalities, poor impulse control, etc, and this has been confirmed by science.

Doubt it, pakis are disgusting to, well, everyone. Some kurwas do become nigger-hoppers but in general polan people is redpilled af.

>t. London user

I expected it.
t.slav

You know how we know this is bullshit? Pakis, Indians have got ZERO game. If you said %70 of Polish women's babies born in the UK have African fathers it would have been more believable than this. Literally the bottom of the barrel. Your culture is ugly, you're ugly and most importantly, you have no game bro.

source to study?

my ass
BRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPP

>Women aren't as aesthetically driven as men.
lol gb2 --> reddit /r/pua/

>nice
>source
>faggot

>Kek, alpha literally means that women are attracted to him.
So are women attracted to alpha men or are men who women are attracted to alpha, which comes first?

>regardless of whether you approve of him or not.
I could care less, you are simply wrong because you are implying that as long as girls fuck a guy he is an alpha but you completly ignore my points that women seek to fulfill a need in themselves and choose a partner who they think can fill that space

>women throw their pussies at betas for resources
Hold up i thought only women could decide who was beta and who was alpha
If they throw pussy at him clearly he is alpha, right? you said so yourself

You seem to have this on ass backwards and i can just say that where i live most girls who are with migrants/foreigners are broken girls who come from a background of abuse or very poor relations so im dubious on wether i should trust their judgement at all

Don't care as long as they don't go back.
Unfortunately these kids are entitled to citizenship

>Don't believe the based poland memes, we're a shithole.

The real redpill is that women don't have a nationality.
It's the same everywhere, women always want to get fucked by what they consider to be 'exotic traveller'.

We clearly can't be that bad then. I just want to know where to meet these polish bitches.

Łódź, Bydgoszcz and Sosnowiec
ur welcome

Jews romanticize foreigners

Without coming to the land of toilet-cleaners I meant.

>pakis are alpha
don't make me laugh

Too obvious, shill. If you had said britain or france, maybe it would be believable, but you were feeling really confident today weren't you?? SAGE

how the fuck would I know, subhuman?
I dont dabble in geography of fallen nations

Nothing make a white woman horny like a darkish looking man

>female attraction is based upon a man's visual appearance

You seem to be lost

most depressing article I've seen today

holy fuck all hope is lost, Europe will become the next brazil

>There was a study
Well, link it, FAGGOT. Else, bullshit.

OP is baiting.

Those women might come back to repopulate your land with half-breed pakis, wojtek, I wouldn't sound so arrogant if I were you

Slavs originated in the Middle East. This shouldn't surprise anyone. They're sad, bleached result of centuries of intermixing leading to nothing but a waste of resources.

so the only real man they could find on the isles were paki?

we both have taken out the trash, and we can laugh at anglos
thank you pol

those woman will stay gone in fallen countries and will be laughed at
no future for them in Poland, ever

BEADY'D

They are women you stupid fucking cunt. Do you think that degeneracy MAGICALLY dissapears at the eastern border?

u forget that there is no tolerance here mate

there is no progress, no corectness, no nothing

if they come they'll be driven out, and your skin colour beaten until purple, and then beaten even more, until we find the proper shade of white

this site is really chaotic, lot of angry men, no action. so sad. we need, a real leader.

youtu.be/YR_LrB4tfew

this site is really chaotic, lot of angry men, no action. so sad. we need, a real leader.

Googling 'Polish girls Pakistani men' is a revelation!

Let me tell you, from the beginning of the century through the First War until the rise of Hitler the freemasonry of the Jewish merchants consistently undermined the German economy and the nationhood of the fatherland. That is why we made anti-Semitic laws. And why you, my friend, can never understand anti-Semitism. Why? Because you are a Jew.

fuck off shill

>There was a study conducted which found this out

Nono it found 95% of fathers were Pakis and 50% were Somali niggers. Also 82% were Nigerians.

Our women are all coalburning whores, this country is shit and we are full anyway.

Don't come.

That's an upgrade.

Slavic whores getting black and brown bred. Your education failed, Polfags.