Boku no hero academia

Newest chapter just dropped on us. A bit of action, new characters, humorous moments and what's shaping up to be an exciting arc.

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/103/3616/1

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/103/3616/7
manga.famatg.com/read/my_hero_academia/en/0/67/page/22
talezshittyblog.tumblr.com/post/148405554310/i-regret-my-last-decisions-i-regret-making-nsfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hori is so moe

I wonder if Deku is going to try and keep control of his powers under wraps for as long as possible during this arc.

He has to. He can't risk maiming himself unless it's a do or die scenario.

God bless this man.

There shouldn't be any reason to use 100% from now on. Maybe if the forest villain decides to show himself and he is made even stronger than that muscle man from the camping arc, then Deku could be forced to use 100% again.

What I meant was if Deku was going to play along with the other teams belief that whenever Deku uses his powers he blows himself up.

So after bleach and naruto do you guys see 2 main deku ships happening that could split the fandom?

He is the cutest.

l just noticed how complex deku's outfit looks compared to most mc's

it's going to be a pain for kouhei to draw that regularly

As seen from the disguises during the Bakugou rescue arc, Deku can't act for shit.

I fear that it might become too complex by the end since he keeps upgrading it.

we need some fanart of Hori with an umbrella bankai now

>another shouen
>another cool sensei-type that refuse to give out the D to anyone
This should be a crime

Bankai is a fucking magic word. No matter how shit Bleach was, the moment someone said "BAN-KAI!" was always pure HYPE. Kubo created an awesome power system. But fuck him for not revealing some bankais though.

Froppy will never get the Eraser D

Aizawa doesn't want the Joker, he wants the pussycat pussy.
>Aizawa is an always sleeping cat lover
>Mandalay is cat themed hero who likes to sleep a lot
They were made for each other.

Really makes you think.

I spy a new meme. Saved

P-please. Do not speak about Bleach no more. I left that behind and came here for refuge. I never want to hear anything about it again

U-A CLAN AIN'T NOTHING TO FUCK WITH

This was a weird doujin. And naked All Might will haunt me in my dreams.

>UA isn't trapped in there with them
>they're trapped in there with UA

I want this arc to be everything the past few haven't.

>I want this arc to be everything the past few haven't.

Which is?

Something lighter, more focused on the academia aspect.

Good.

Yeah I can accept that.

Hopefully ol shiggy doesnt decide to crash the party.

>Women
>Funny
Pick one

Feels like he's ass kissing. Dude has had a better start than either naruto/op/ or bleach have had as far as storytelling goes. Idk about success.

About what

Why is he not allowed to just have been a fan of bleach? He made fanart of onepiece long before he worked in jump.

Hori is basically a nerd just like us who loves anime and manga and achieved his dream of creating his own.

>1520 people vs 20
>Aizawa tries to justify this becasue muh stirck teacher rules
I refuse to beleive that anyone could face worse odds even against villains

This new guy is pretty hot to be honest.
Also his costume suggests that his quirk is some sort of body enhancing, like that of Kirishima, or maybe something similar to Momo when he creates something from his body.

Oh so this is why they were so insistant about making super moves. So the kids would have a few new surprises since everyone already knows their powers

What is the power of the chest guy?

Hes a mimic.

Best

Why you guys aren't on sadpanda now?

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/103/3616/7
manga.famatg.com/read/my_hero_academia/en/0/67/page/22

MUH

I see Kenpachi, Enel, Vegeta (?), Mario's mushroom and something that look like some Digimon.

>A chicken
>God Eneru
>Kenpachi
>Aladin
>I have the body of a fish as my head
>Deku's hero costume came to life
>Pokemon trainer
>Cementoss' child
So many freaks in one place.

Isn't that Giraffe guy standing next to Kenpachi from Horikoshi's previous work, the one the killer whale guy's from?

He even says it isn't because he's being strict. When they become full heroes, they are inevitably going to be put in bad situations like that. Heroes' Quirks are public knowledge, while Villains can keep their Quirks hidden.

Not telling them the other students will be gunning for them puts them at a disadvantage for getting their license. But on the other hand, it helps prepare them for becoming full heroes. It's accepting a short-term setback for long-term gain.

Is it finally time for Mina to get the spotlight?

She seems to have mastered the fluid control, and to be honest, her splashing high viscosity fluid seems to be most suited at this exam

I'd like to think deep down Aizawa has confidence in his students, but also sees this as another lesson to learn from. Some students are bound to fail, I'm curious to see which ones.

That's a stretch.

kek. I think it's going to be an absolute bloodbath of dozens of quirks we haven't seen before. though, it would be cool if the next chapter took place like an hour later and all the districts were under the control of different schools fighting to topple each other and take territory without loosing any themselves.

me on the upper left

>Some students are bound to fail
I'm sure Horikoshi will actually do that.

So, Mr. Handshake shook Deku, Kaminari, and Jirou's hands

What do you guys think his quirk is that most likely involves that?

How the fuck did the frog girl manage to get doujins out of C90?

She has like 6 doujins now, more than another of the other girls on sadpanda.

Dunno if a quick touch is enough but he was smiling even after Bakugou slapped his hand away, might've been enough to get him, too.

>Implying he wasn't the best actor of the bunch and got perfectly into the paper

That's true, though I just assumed that was to tell the audience "Yeah, this guy is full of shit", but it may be him as well.

Who's that between Deku and Momo?

I'd find it hard to believe he would still like bleach after all the shit that has happened in it. Maybe he just appreciates kubo because of the hard work he knows they do as mangakas.

>Tsuyu jumps right on asking about Aizawa's relation to Joke
she wants it so bad

Well, it's not like they will drop out if they fail this test. This is meant to be an elite test, and UA are meant to be the elite of the elite.
Also I think Aizawa doesn't want them to have it, honestly. He wants to keep them away from all of the fighting, and he knows that if Baku, Deku, Todo or pretty much 90% of class A got a provisional license they would put themselves in even more danger. I mean jesus these kids planned to break into a villain alliance stronghold to free their friend when they had neither authorization nor the skill to do so, imagine what they would do if they were given a free pass for this kind of shit.
I'm getting a bit tired of all his "don't fight the villains !!!" faggotry desu, even if he's just being reasonable

how did i not realize this

i feel useless and stupid now

Wants what

Interesting

You better share sauce user.

You are useless and stupid.

Baku seeing right through that smug smile.

She looks very much like another shark toothed girl

bakugou

mangaka still hasn't revealed who that is

hope it doesn't turn out like a vice-captain's bankai

tumblr

your edges hurt me

A cool hot dude

>have shark teeth
>say hello to people in a friendly manner

todoroki

Yes
but what tumblr

Based Baku..

>fangirl
Wasted potential

I'll let you know later. Rather you get blue balls.

So this is like X-men but for 12 year olds?

BANDANA SENSEI A CUTE

So, who do you think will get the license ? Cause I think it will only be a few kids from class A at least.
Froppy and Baku will get it I'm pretty sure, I really don't know about Deku, he could very well be blown back. It would be cool if Todoroki fails because he feels a little too OP right now, i mean I'm sure he could take on many low level heroes.
I don't really think Kaminari is the traitor but if he gets the license it's almost confirmed he's Villain Alliance
Yeah and she's also got a similar airstyle, I wonder if she's just a one off or if we'll see more of her (after this arc I mean)

>x-men
>not for 12 year olds

what did you mean by this?

I'm glad hori is considering a new costume for todoroki. His first design was eh.

wtf no

A truly original looking character.

Aizawa's Eraserhead.

Easy target, she would never pass the exam.

Hori shows his appreciation of Kubo's art by making sameface characters.

I watched this loop for at least 10 times. FUCK YOU.

AND FUCK YOU TOO STOP TEASIN

Deku should have no problem with this portion of the test. It's just ball throwing.

Todoroki would have to get fucked by Inasa not to get past. His quirk is perfect for this exam.

Puu in the left corner.

Because X men is obviously for grown adults amirite ?
I mean it does have some similarities to it because obviously Hori is a westaboo, but not that much.
The target size is always the same since there are 3 mini targets.
>be mount lady
>put one of them in in your hair
I mean this is only one of the ways she could win.

>tfw no one mentioning crowbro

But everybody knows about his abilities, other schools should be able to make countermeasures.

They'll team up with the kids from Shiketsu High.

More like 3x1520 vs 3x20.

I never followed bleach what went wrong?

hahaha good eye

all right user

talezshittyblog.tumblr.com/post/148405554310/i-regret-my-last-decisions-i-regret-making-nsfw