Lincolnshire police have just released a video that will make you question your perceptions of what british muslims are...

lincolnshire police have just released a video that will make you question your perceptions of what british muslims are like.

to those of you who think we are evil, extremist, or working against you, just watch it. you will change on your mind. together we can reject extremism in all forms.

youtube.com/watch?v=13Oi_gRr1f8

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/cologne-is-every-day-europes-rape-epidemic/news-story/e2e618e17ad4400b5ed65045e65e141d
google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/leader-three-girls-rochdale-paedophile-10452845.amp
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-kent-40062428
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11391314/Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-scandal-council-not-fit-for-purpose.html
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/exclusive-israel-lobby-infiltrates-uk-student-movement-170110140117749.html
expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/walsall/darlaston/2017/10/06/woman-in-hospital-after-being-mauled-by-pig-in-darlaston/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you bongistan, god is punishing you by sending you muzzies

bump

debate us not insult us we do not mean harm. no one says the kkk represent all christians so why say daesh represent all muslim.

""""moderate muzzies"" don't actually exist, they will leech everything from the majority society everywhere they have been and destroy it.

There once was a rich and good part of india which turned muzzzie and that shithole is now called Pakistan, all billion of them should be gassed like the jews

you say it, pajeet

this

all muslims are the same, fuck Muhammad

Top cuck

Sure
If there's one thing I like about the awful shithole I live in is how little muslims we have

>unlisted
Where did you find this video?

The whole religion is corrupt as fuck. If you were a good person you wouldn't buy into it.

Also you have your own countries fuck off back there. Leave white people alone.

Muslim Extremists have killed millions more than the KKK ever did. Fuck off muzzie scum

Wtf I love Arab pedo death cult nao

Holy shit Jesus Campos is a British muzzie?

Fuck off you smelly terrorist

Islam loves dick

What was wrong with kkk
And wtf has Kek got to do with Christianity
Mohammad the zombie must of bummed you extra hard and damaged your brain

Wtf I love Indians now

>kek
Kkk
Autocorrect

Based pajeet.

>KKK represents christians
who in their right fucking mind think that shit?

Damn India, ease up on the gas pedal.

Trying to redpill my Dad on muslim committed rapes in Europe. He says, "I haven't seen that in the news". Anyone have some links?

A study in taqiyya.
British muppets are the good kuffars once again.

Yeah Muslims want Gibs, doubt you can get a lot of handouts in Brazil

Yeah whatever. Kill all muslims and Jews.

I've reported this thread to the police.

HATRED WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

>we
...are in your in-group, everyone else is in the out-group.
And what will your grand-children believe?
Why shoudl I take the chance?

Hatred of who, dumb fuck? Look what you've turned your society into.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/cologne-is-every-day-europes-rape-epidemic/news-story/e2e618e17ad4400b5ed65045e65e141d

google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/leader-three-girls-rochdale-paedophile-10452845.amp

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-kent-40062428

Tell him they aren’t often trumpeted because of left leaning and fearful media

tell him to start from this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>"I haven't seen that in the news

I'm sorry user, your dads a normie.

ty

Says they fight extremism; belong to extremist religion/culture

He is what we in the US call a classic liberal. Left leaning so he only checks the left news. Although he is oddly anti Israely bc he check alJezeera too.

The good news is he taught me to question everything and think for myself so I can see and speak the truth

>Mohammed cries out as he strikes you
Muslims are just low iq jews

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11391314/Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-scandal-council-not-fit-for-purpose.html

Just one example user, and from a paper I dislike.

The police are doing a good job of turning the public against them

"Asian gangs"
If I were Asian this would make me irate.

So what are based Britbros going to do to fix their society? You can't even talk or post about this stuff, right? Aren't there crazy new censorship laws?

You still have to go back.

Wew lad. I'm swearing off poo in loo jokes for a while. Well said Raj.

that is not what a classical liberal is at all, much closer to a libertarian, especialy laize faire ones.

I would say what I suggest, but anything on Sup Forums about us doing things irl gets shoah'd hard.
So far as migrants, they're pretty concentrated, especially paki/somali, 2 of the biggest groups in numbers and problems caused.
If we stop paying for them, they go. Will need to collapse our economy to make it happen I think, but that's on the horizon anyway.

For those of you who think Frodo Baggins is not real; they released footage of him saving the world from Sauron.

I mean he was more open minded to all beliefs before the libs turned into the libtards and vilified everything, straight, white, male, Christian, and American.

He did send me this link to a 4 part series:
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/exclusive-israel-lobby-infiltrates-uk-student-movement-170110140117749.html

I agree, ending socialiam and welfare programs makes this go away.
Then if you are a lazy dirtbag, you can't have 5 kids, bc you can't afford to feed them.

The laws of nature take over.

Training attack pigs.

expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/walsall/darlaston/2017/10/06/woman-in-hospital-after-being-mauled-by-pig-in-darlaston/
Soon we unleash the assault-swine legions.

>together we can reject extremism in all forms.
thats like saying there can be moderate KKK members, the ideology doesnt allow it without a complete perversion of the original doctrine.

Well put, lad. You're a good pajeet.

Daesh represents wahhabi islam

>this is your average british male
no wonder bong women don't stop eating

TICK TOCK bongcunts.
Or i should i say...
BING BONG?

If you keep it up at this rate, you will be gone way before us and i will still be alive to witness your vanishing from existence. Feels good.

Of course the British government is producing pro-koranic propaganda

>say Muslim
>show footage of Sikh people who hate Muslims