DELET!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355937-fbi-informant-blocked-from-telling-congress-about-russia-nuclear
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=6VZ3PFmgMS4&lc=z23xcx5rbympehpyb04t1aokgpt0kmz55ptvyyd1vfdfrk0h00410.1508078540404670
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo
gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
youtube.com/watch?v=0pgE6zB5c50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very presidential

>trump gets his news from Sup Forums and hannity

Calm down, Latrell

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355937-fbi-informant-blocked-from-telling-congress-about-russia-nuclear

Is that peter schmeichel?

This just makes him look really guilty. Nothing in the dossier had been proven to be false. This is prime desperation right here

Hahahahahahahah
LOL at your life :^)

>Nothing in the dossier had been proven to be false.

not even the stuff WE FUCKING WROTE???

I think this is the most retarded post in the history of pol

neat

Putin coins all around

this is where you should be getting your news fags
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

When is this cuck going to actually do something like fire Sessions and Rosenstein to get people who will actually arrest these fucks and fire the (((special counsel))) on Russian meddling. I'm losing faith that Trump is going to do anything beyond go on Twitter and complain.

the slide is real

I think after all my work, I deserve at least a Putinbuck

>da nazis are jews
>vegas really happened goy
uhh

fuck off bodhi you are not gods chosen messenger

Lol
Bodhi my nigga

>This just makes him look really guilty. Nothing in the dossier had been proven to be false. This is prime desperation right here
yeah, whatever moron. forget about the dossier, what about the Democrats colluding with Russia to sell off our uranium LOL

I didn't say the Nazis were Jews
stfu retarded bong
sup bruv

so this is the power of the red pill overdose

It's Happening.

read the whole comment only 3 posts, rekt a jewess, she just gave up good to place to start
youtube.com/watch?

v=6VZ3PFmgMS4&lc=z23xcx5rbympehpyb04t1aokgpt0kmz55ptvyyd1vfdfrk0h00410.1508078540404670

Too be fair it should be noted at least the NYT wrote an article about it. Credit needs to be given where it's due.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VZ3PFmgMS4&lc=z23xcx5rbympehpyb04t1aokgpt0kmz55ptvyyd1vfdfrk0h00410.1508078540404670
sorry here is the link

I look forward to voting for President Trump again

the kike used the Hutchison effect to bring the wtc, same tech as the ark of the covenant, I went so deep into the rabbit hole bro, I am lost, there is no coming back for me byt save yourselves

Erm know, you are in no way special, just schizo

gas lighting is not an argument, I don't even exist on this plane anymore nigger I am eternal, I am with the Atlanteans now 1.618, I keep planets in orbit

BOBS AND VAGENE
FCIKI FCKIK BUDIFEL

Wait bodhi, most evidence points to well placed mini nuke or nukes underneath the twin towers that took the foundation off first allowing for the building to fall into its own foorprint. Study what experienced nuclear and biological veterans at VeteransToday have written especially Gordon Duff. They go into great detail how Mossad and Israel stole those nukes in the 90s after collapse of Soviet union, which is how the tom Clancy movie Sum of All Fears was based on.

Lmao, Drumpf is still harping on about Obama and Hillary? Man up and take responsibility for your own failures you pathetic orange cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo

Tell the world

This is exactly what we voted for

the fat sociopath is panicking, that means Muller is closing in

same tech they used to bring down the walls of Jericho, sonic resonance and anti gravity magnetism, all the Atlanteans will let me say about it, find us we are waiting for you anons

I Fucking love this man, he is not afraid of anything. Other presidents would be too pussy to send this out but not Trump. Speaks directly to the people and goes over the MSM narrative bullshit.

You can call him whatever you want, but coward or weakling is not one of them.

He doesn't give a fuck and he is a HUGE gift this country has received. We truly do not desrve this man, but God has gifted him to us.

He has just forced the MSM to talk about this wether they want to or not.

Rare older Blair there user.
Have a quote from the manifesto he was elected on 3 years earlier.
Pic related.

Bluuuuuuuuuuuumpf!!!!!

you are schizo, the incredible amount of fear monger you spouted on here leading up till 9/23 showed how your ego has ran away with, There are people who have decoded the simulation, found the importance of phi and other constants but are humble with it, and a these are many cycles ahead of you. Believing you keep the planets in orbit only shows how far away from true enlightenment you really are

This is weird...I'm not saying you're.not right the Hutchinson effect weapon makes.sense. but the nuke analysis makes more scientific sense based on extremely well educated and experienced men and women in the field who have seen how the "ground zero" event has nuclear results since thousands of firefighters got radiation poisoning for years and still do. It needs to be proven in court to seal the case for 911 and mini nuke theory makes the most sense. You can't prove your weapon since it doesn't "exist " as a device for discovery process and wouldn't be allowed by the government IF it existed. It could have been a nuke at the foundation plus the energy weapon which deosnt contradict the towers melting at the atomic level. Read VeteransToday analysis as well as the Russian scientist that got the leaked info proving how Mossad set it up .

I'll check out the other stuff too you posted

bodhi is a gigantic faggot

lolz @ fear mongering just stfu pea brain you will never understand of this

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

>none nuclear arms escalte the nuclear race
wew

HES GOING IN

k just check my channel it is all there for those wise enough to seek it out, hit me up anytime if you have questions

There is only on thing that keeps the planets in orbit and it is the same thing that is responsible for every single quantum particle in existance and if you had truly reached the sumit you would know that. Your gross egotism, narcissism, show you are still stuck jn the self and a long way off becoming the all, you have so much to learn and when you conquer your pride and hubris you will see this.

This is really bad news for our friends shills on Sup Forums. If it turns out that their efforts were financed by hostile regimes, Trump could reinstate the electric chair and fry them.

Can someone comp me the pic of the post talking about feeding info to the Trump dossier?

Rather have a truth spaz like trump than a "presidential" criminal like obama or clinton or bush

Trump is controlled opposition for and works for the Clintons. Trump's tweets attack the fake (((msm))) who everyone already hates, meant to make it seem as though he is doing something about it. In reality the DOJ, who works for Trump, will do NOTHING to put Clinton, Soros, or other royalty behind bars. It's all a show.

It's a shrewd move if you ask me.

Liberals are really retarded.

you betrayed Anubis, it is you who is blinded fool

No one can tip the scales, there is nothing that can be hidden from me, your petty games are the simple minded, you can never touch me I am eternal

you're kinda new around here aren't you shill? did you get moved from the brony forums? i bet they called it a promotion didn't they? no pay rise, just a chance to really show what you can do. and look at all the (you)s you got.

Hubris
Ego
Narcissim
Pride
The post

Witches, ghost, and warlocks haven't been proven false ether.

CONSIDERING HE IS THE PRESIDENT, THAT IS AN ACCURATE STATEMENT

I know the source desu

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119

Don't speak to me of hubris and narcissism you scam artist, you will never reach Nirvana, you scammed yourself

"I am the president everything I do is presidential"

you betrayed Ra for the Cube materialistic cunt everything I do I do for men, not for myself, stop your projecting, I am the Lord Now

Delicious sweet propaganda.

I haven’t made any claims, you are now projecting onto me

i thought i recognised that crazy. fuck me i aint seen bodhi since old forum days when he would shit the place up wherever he could.

it's like he doesn't even know he's the boss

You are literally the one making claims and projecting, all I have done is try to show you this, your anger and insults show your dissonce, symptom 1 believing to know how others think, symptom 2 being triggered

It's already over you just don't know it yet, zip it
youtube.com/watch?v=0pgE6zB5c50

high-level derail itt.

you think you can keep the planets in orbit but you cant silence me, maybe not as powerful as a god after all, the tools are here for you to leave your self relative thought behind, do what you wish, I care not but please stop shitting up my thread make your own instead

Hey dumbass, you're giving him (((you's))). Fucking stop it newfag.

goy, stop believing they dislike each other and you can wake up.

So sad all the shills on our little forum are going to get fried on the electric chair for treason...

The Shitposter in Chief is on fire.

This, but unironically. Pretending to value social norms in a society where fags can marry and niggers can vote is a fool's errand.

you're a moron

Oh YES he did!
TRUMP live.

I don't need to silence you why would I try? It is me that can't be silenced, that is your problem not mine. I have opened the floodgates and as much as you and the compromised mods try you cannot stop what I am doing

Trips of truth

kys you transparent trannsexual moron

Bong. 9/23 was near the fall equinox. Nothing more nothing less. Predicted 2000 years ago as our cycle repeats itself. The fall of mankind. This is woptober. We have yet to see the finale. The sign served as a guiding hand for those who lead humanity. Not for the average pol/ack to decipher and convey. The dragon will be cast down to earth. Gods timing is not mans. We shouldn't expect the next verse in the prophecy to happen the same day.

I fucking love it when he pulls these ones.

Everything he says is 100% correct, but he does it in such an incredibly obnoxious trolly way that I can't help but laugh like a fucking maniac

You have litterally told me to stfu and zip it, now do what you like but I again request go shit up another board

Thank you Trump for pointing out something we've known for a while.

Just think what you could do if you were the president

gas lighting is not an argument
don't think I will you faggots always shit up my threads I will return the favor

You know we made it up, yes?

Don't ever forget your trip again, you cocksucking faggot.

Notice the media will ignore these tweets

Its a free world

That's it! I'm not voting for Trump in 2019

Not nukes. Something new, something different. Something that can collapse bonds in molecules. Something that can turn steel I beams into dust as they fall.

Look at the holes in the basement; there's, what, 8 of them? 8 black box machines, pointed upwards, turning buildings into dust.

Can anyone even imagine a bigger scandal than one involving giving uranium to the Russians?

Election meddling? Fuck off the stakes have been raised. Ours is actually real too so you fuckers best get to game planning for something worse, which is gonna be hard because I'm not sure that there is anything worse than pay for play concerning Russia and fucking Uranium. Step your game up.