Binan Thread

Simulcast in 10 minutes. Feel the LOVE!

May the miracle of the Christmas episode in August bring back the best boy. At least for some cameo.

Subs are out!

Waiting for the miracle as well.

I N C E S T
N
C
E
S
T

Twincest is more like masturbation than incest tho.

146% impure.

But miracle refused to happen.

This isn't real, right?

Who did it better?

Also, pictures from the new book are amazing.

Doujins when?

That was such a weird shot.

It will never stop being funny that Japs associate Christmas with KFC

It is in the series, the Student Council send a postcard with that photo to the earth defense club.

N O T D E A D
O
T

D
E
A
D

So all the lights are all the way up down there, which I guess means the town center is in the valley. It has to be a hell of a morning walk to get up to the school.

>Blue's zucchini boner
Yum.

I fucking love this series. The scene with them trying to find excuses to go outside and transform was fucking genius, it's like a weird mix of Marx brothers and anime tropes and I love it.

The twins triggered me this episode. It's like they based their actions and dialogue on me.
En was bitter as fuck when Green was looking at it smiling

Of course jew declined this one

Who wore it best and why is it, as always, best girl?

Butler, right? He's just the best I suppose.

It's not just that he wears it best, it's that his costume is the better. Utena's costume is fluffier and has a cute ribbon, which the others don't.

This episode they proved they couldn't be any purer. When will the student council

Blue made the whole party to give Green the picture.

He ships this as well.

>>They couldn't be any purer
They literally stroked each other's faces as they orgasmed over receiving Gora's love.

And apart from the ribbon he also added angel wings because he has a better fashion sense than the ohers. And also because he's angel

Twins a cute. I wish for their happiness.

And is there anything purer than that??? I truly don't think so

Lol I screencapped that exact moment too. Too cute of them to start singing because their idol invited them to a party

Twins were indeed super cuties this whole episode.

It's just a pity there was no sing-along in the end, I wanted to see them singing christmas carols.

They are alive!

I didn't realize that. What a good friend, he won't stop until Green gets some dick

The plane crash theory was always bunk. I don't know why bin/a/n circlejerked so hard over it.

I'm dying

They purposely pointed to it in the episode. How dense are you?

Look at the President getting all embarrassed because he knows Green is gonna cum on the photo as soon as he is alone with it. Lovely

>implying that is not space CGI

Have some fun, faggot.

Piece of shit
I hate fujos

I thought he meant that Blue somehow plotted the order of the presents in order for Green to get the photo. The reality was simpler than that, I suppose

Yeah, the entire party scene was genius.

What was up with En and Megane not knowing what you do in an hotel room with your girlfriend?

Such a sad, loveless user.

Even the twins didn't cheat, but just had luck.

It's less not knowing that and more that the reindeer monster's rant was fucking insane and that's not what christmas parties are for most people. What he described was more of a new year's eve party.

If you feed the trolls, they reproduce. Let's avoid that please. Ignore and report.

Fuck yeah, my boy Kazuya Nakai.

Hijiriya Hitori (聖夜一人) is written with the kanji for "holy night" (i.e., Christmas Eve), and "alone."

How long is Yumoto going to wear that sweater?

I don't know, but the twins are going to be pissed at him for "stealing the symbol of their love for Gora"

You could say, it was a Christmas miracle

セクシー
This show always has at least one gag that throws you for a loop.

What's this? garbage

Truly the masters of subtlety

It's called being blue-balled Yumoto.

100% chance they knitted strands of their hair into it.

In Japan, Christmas Eve is more of a lover's holiday, with New Year's being the family holiday with shrine visits and stuff.

They were probably just reacting to how much he was freaking out about the possibility of other people having sex.

You need love, user. Come over here.

>What he described was more of a new year's eve party.
Not in Japan. Christmas is for couples, New Years is the more spiritual, family-oriented Holiday. People visit shrines traditionally. Meanwhile on Christmas, it's customary to hold parties or to go out on dates.

Why is Gora so perfect

>Giving somebody a postcard on Christmas
That is as cheap as fuck.
Jew is probably proud.

He is not perfect, perfect is Gora.

That is miraculous enough for me.

Repulsive anime

I think Blue would do that, he's kind of a stickler for the detail. Remember emojis he got so upset about? Also a detail.

I mean, we can still circlejerk to the theory that Blue fabricated the picture because he doesn't want Green to suffer.

I require doujins about that.

They only know what to do with their boyfriend in the room.
Take a nap, obviously.

Indeed.

Probably till episode 12 or 11, when the twins will snap and rip it off him.

Lewd.

>666

Stop trying to kill the SC Satan.

Speaking of lewd.

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums twins, and come for the dinner finally!

I love these semen demons.

cho > cha

>this white substance

Satan trips confirm Green being kept under the illusion that his friends are still alive.

I want to keep Vepper as pets.

Blue is 100% cuck.

How can something made out of pure evil be so cute?

>magical animal helpers get their own plushies
>SC does not
Imagine hating the characters you created this much.

But is he really evil? He makes monsters, for sure, but in the end those guys always get the chance to make their lives better. So he actually helps them in some twisted way. Also he never confirmed, that he wants to rule the world or some shit. For all we know he just cares for the twins.

Why doesn't he look happy?

He still infuses people with darkness that turns them into monsters though.

He doesn't seem evil to me, just totally supportive of the twins. He doesn't care what kind of havoc they wreak, he just wants them to be happy.

A postcard he didn't even buy, it was already a present to the person he gave it to in the first place. Incredible he got away with it

No Green in sight = no happiness.

>gay couple on the left
There really are no grills in the Boueibu universe.

Nobody's perfect

My heart is warm now

In theory there are, else how do you explain Pink? Is it just all in his head?

I want to commit a crime.

He's probably having the terrible time overseas in general. Rowdy foreigners, no dainty Japanese food, no At-chan...

The only crack in that theory is pink seemingly knowing what girls are, otherwise it's solid.

But only to make his children happy. When they told him to get rid of the monster he tried to do it. If he wanted to take over the world he wouldn't have done it

The perfect place for fujoshits. No shitty female characters to get in the way of their precious yaois.

The reindeer monster also knew about girls. So it can't be all in Pink's head

There are girls, they've just went for an onsen trip for Christmas.

There was the miss Yumoto talked to from the beach episode last season. Maybe those are the kind of girls he's texting with.