I'm sick of seeing Sup Forums waste its autistic talents on useless and repetitive subjects so I got a good one for ya!...

I'm sick of seeing Sup Forums waste its autistic talents on useless and repetitive subjects so I got a good one for ya! It's pretty simple but may be one of the hardest redpills yet; defend the trail of tears.

Other urls found in this thread:

texasbeyondhistory.net/tejas/fundamentals/miss.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe those Indians shouldn’t have cried like little Marys.

Might is right.

Maybe your mother should have gone to the paid abortion clinic.

But if might is right, doesn't that mean the niggers ruining Europe are in the right?

you’re not wrong there texas

Israel = pizzagate

Defend a war between two ant hills

Defend two lions fighting for dominion over the herd

Defend a fish that got eaten by a shark

>Autistic screeching

If Europe allows it to happen, yes.

I'm looking for a moral or logical defense. Yes might makes us right but is there an underlying redpill people cannot deny?

God willing and the Creek don't rise

Defend the last stand of the solutreans.

No, because laws governing proper conduct exist, and they are enforced by might.

Native Indian tribes did not have a 'society' with which to enforce laws until the White man appeared.

"Defend this other thing that Jews did"

I exist to exterminate the elites, not blend in with them,

Wrong, natives lived in tribal formations and harmony with their surroundings unmatched by modern indigenous tribes all over the world.
Their only fault was existing in a land sought by the horde, directed by the Jews.

"Between 1830 and 1850, the Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek, Seminole, and Cherokee people (including mixed-race and black freedmen and indian slaves who lived among them) were forcibly removed from their traditional lands in the Southeastern United States, and relocated farther west.[4] "

lol. mixed race people and freed slaves were removed from their traditional lands. we're reaching levels of historical revisionism that should not be possible.

>"Defend this other thing that Jews did"
dont be stupid

The Cherokee were guilty of practicing slavery.
Do you also support the confederacy?

Hey, I'll let you in on a little secret. 4ch is our hobby project, or our a part of our paid job. Either or, you lost the plot. Don't feel mad bro, sit down and sit back; enjoy the ride.

>Wrong, natives lived in tribal formations and harmony with their surroundings unmatched by modern indigenous tribes all over the world.
kek

Native American tribes waged brutal wars with each other, and their activities once led to the near extinction of the Buffalo. Hardly what could be deemed harmonious, and they had no society or government to enforce laws with until the White man arrived.

>Their only fault was existing in a land sought by the horde, directed by the Jews.
Kennewick Man would like a word with you.

they were pure savages. settlers were blown away by how barbaric and brutal they were. imagine having actual technology and a code of laws and a functioning society, and stumbling on these brutes sacrificing children and cutting eachothers beating hearts out with stone age tools. you'd be blown away. clearly they're not fully-human
now imagine one of these savages throws a spear or something at your chick after you just took this long boat adventure. you basically have to ethnically cleanse them

Those who reign victorious write the history

ftfy, let the past stay buried

>The Cherokee were guilty of practicing slavery.
>Do you also support the confederacy?
good point, and no. Slavery is a cancer on the white race, has the same effect on our people as communism.

We should use Sup Forums talento to defend western civilisation instaed

Not your army

>our
>our
>our
shut up leaf

We will see once the actual war breaks out.

White people don't even know they are in a fight and are still standing their ground pretty ok.

>sacrificing children and cutting eachothers beating hearts out with stone age tools.
source it and thats what im talking about.

*talents

>defend western civilization instead
this is defending western civ, this is seen as a stain, Sup Forums and redpills are historical bleach.

Cahokian indians were known to practice child sacrifice. The Pawnee were known to sacrifice young girls. And the Iroquois were known to sacrifice. There is evidence of it in Hawaii as well as pretty much every culture in meso/south america. There is a large push in academia right now though to portray the natives in a noble light, they want everyone to believe the myth of the noble savage.

>There is evidence of it
any source so i can use it in debates/papers?

texasbeyondhistory.net/tejas/fundamentals/miss.html

almonds: ACTIVATED.

US is a jew invention, therefore a moral and spiritual crime since its inception.

White people should never have left europe.

>US is a jew invention, therefore a moral and spiritual crime since its inception.
you're so stupid its embarrassing. The founding fathers were attempting to make an ethnostate and most wanted to expel jews and all non-whites.
>whites shouldve never expanded and conquered
you're a cuck.