White males choose to shorten their lifespan, study finds

Why do white males choose to sacrifice half of their lifetime just to feel bigger? I suspect it's due to ever shrinking white privilege and increasing amount of BBC. It's not a secret that white women find black males more attractive than an average white male. Do you think white males choose to shorten their life just to have a slight chance of mating with white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleforlife.com/healthy-body-fat-percentages/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can find a study for anything. this is bullshit.
white men have additional responsibility to present a strong appearance and to be healthy and fit. most muds still look up to whites whether or not they admit it.

The sad part is overtraining only gets you ripped. You can't bulk up from it.

OY VEY WHITE GOYIM
STOP WORKING OUT
I SWEAR THAT WOMEN DON'T LIKE MUSCULAR GUYS ANYWAY

oh boy, here we go.

Overtraining doesn’t get you anything except insomnia

>you don't need guns to defend yourself Goy
>s-stop getting physically fit Goy

Can the average person not see what they're doing?
This is pure evil

This is one of the most brosciency posts ever and I'm not even on /fit/ what the hell

remember the "dad bod" thing. i was absolutely floored by how fucking jewish that was. this is the same thing. remember, muds: your friendly neighborhood white man is your last line of defense against permanent enslavement by jewish mega-racists

niggers die earlier though because of crime statistics

yes thats right white men, dont exercise, you'll die, stay weak

but remember, there's no such thing as differences between the races

oh and also you're racist if you're a white man

>It's not a secret that white women find black males more attractive than an average white male.
> implying

Maybe cuz they don't want to do the real shit and start injecting pure shit to make the process faster, or maybe they're indeed the inferior race and can't take the job like a real man

>overtraining only gets you ripped
No, thats exactly what a boomer would say lmao. It only gets you skinny and weak. Stop talking out of your ass.

>black males
>average white males
Kek. (((Average))) niggers rob corner shops to make money on the side of their drug deals and rape women in a alleys.

>sage

>in a alleys
spotted the nigger

Typo, my bad.

>Mia De Graaf
Women should be prohibited of giving men advice on how to train

Yesssss... Good goy.... Don't lift you'll just get heart disease. Don't build muscles you're just spreading that toxic masculinity... Now drink your soy latte goy.

Mom he posted it again

They combine all types of exercise, while you don't die if you do 8 hours of weightlifting a week, you will fucking die if you do 20 hours of shitty cardio like a worthless bugman beta soyboy

>remember the "dad bod" thing

Yes. I have a distinct memory of it being shilled on television. Fucking hilarious how transparent their schemes are.

>go to college that are a joke to get a job
>dont get stronger or you will die
>dont use guns or you will die
>put your money on the bank or you will get robbed
>buy stuff that you dont need or you are excluded from society
kek

Was the dad bod really a Jewish trick? Wasn't it just some berniebro beta tier faggots like the retards who run El Chapo Traphouse who pushed that meme?

>don't go to gym user
>it's bad for you
>says the jewish media as fitness, gym and rejection of drugs was promoted among the alt-right and nazis
>what a coincedence!
Hell you murricans really live in some dystopia aimed to fuck you up.

>why would people choose to passively kill themselves in a society that is advocating for their death

being low body fat like the guy in the picture is really unhealthy

"Feel guilty for the crimes of your ancestors—but only if you're white!"
"Have fewer children—especially if you're white!"
"Stop working out—especially if you're white!"

When will these kikes stop?

>an hour of exercise every day is the max amount any white male should do
this would be good news, peak fitness for only an hour a day with everything more then that being less fit. hmmmm

i do need to see the sauce

If your body fat levels get too low, the list of potential negative health consequences is long, and it includes…

Hair loss
Dental and gum problems
Low blood pressure
Bradycardia
Menstrual dysfunction
Hypogonadism
Hypoglycemia
Constipation
Muscle cramps
Fatigue
Mood swings
Poor concentration

muscleforlife.com/healthy-body-fat-percentages/

Jack LaLanne would disagree. He was one of the first fitness experts in the entertainment industry, and lived to the ripe old age of 96. He only died because he refused to go to the hospital to treat his pneumonia.

In the picture, he's 89.

>Hey white boi, pussy out boy, you gona die now

But that's not it. What it's saying is that white men can't ever reach peak fitness unlike the strong black bull.
It's fucking kike propaganda if I've ever seen the like. Definitely a spurious correlation or a bad study—there's no way this would be a viable evolutionary strategy!

>works, manual labor
>only one hour a day
>dies

>works, manual labor
>more than one hour a day
>dies

Really makes me think.

Adding to the list of "Stop it, White men/People"

- Stop Weight Training
- Stop being Christians
- Stop owning guns
- Stop having children
- Stop going to college[or is it, keep going to college so you can be indoctrinated?]
- Stop calling the Police when minorities commit crimes or disturb peace.
- Stop having similar haircuts/fashion styles.
- Stop being nostalgic for the 50s-60s.

I'll stay strong and ready to fight despite these lies. You should be scared nigger loving faggot. Be very afraid. You and the pet niggers you love will be brought to heal soon enough.

this

lmao do you even fucking lift?

What the fuck is this kikery?

fpbp

>stop calling the police

This one's valid. Buy you a gun and shoot the nigger's ass.