what are you, a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
youtube.com/watch?v=7vvHNEHx9Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello there kike

>marvel superheros

Always gets me

Joseph Atwill says it's secretly a Roman god.

This.

Fuck larping atheists. Your false gods don’t exist. And our God is not Semetic he is universal, you fucking small minded fucks.

You are supporting a middle eastern religion faggot.Grow the fuck up.

It is literally semetic fanfiction for slaves and women that has been worshipped for 1% of human history.

This is a fact.

Can you name a religious figure that talked more shit about Jews than Jesus?

Odinism (which I'm pretty sure was never a thing in Slovenia) didn't seem to help the Vikings against Christianity, OP. Why'd anyone take it seriously as a religion?

beware of the cow worshpping pagan that replies to his own OP ... and thinks, like an SJW, that truth conforms to his own trendy concepts

Wew
Shills are out in full force today. Did something important happen?

you should check your privilege and quit appropriating other culture's beliefs cis white male. you're not a kike, quit larping as one.

Christianity is a non European religion,why should we worship it.

top fucking kek
they know it and they're SEETHING

define religious figure. martin luther.

BY THE GRACE OF ODIN, WHERE ARE ALL THE WHITE WIMMEN AT

jesus is literally surfing on fulfilling JEWISH religious prophecy. this has been the answer from the christcucks on here;
>uhh, he fulfills a thousand years of biblical prophecy
you mean JEWISH biblical prophecy? first 5 books of the bible; same as the torah. jesus; king of the jews claims to fulfill jewish prophecy; jews crucify the kike; that follows kike beliefs and then people continue with kike2.0"we swear we're not like mormons"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Oh look, another atheist in disguise.

>praising any gods, (((Yahweh))) or otherwise
atleast you arn't a christcuck

>yfw you realize Christianity allows child brides
Truly the most repilled religion.

with mormonism being kike4.0"americana edition", with islam being kike3.0"alibaba edition". it's sad that whites larp as sandniggers in 2.0 and 4.0.

Don't you think it's ironic making fun of Paganism by showing niggers LARPing as Pagans, while the fucking Pope literally kiss nigger feet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>The Nobel Prize is an annual, international prize first awarded in 1901 for achievements in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace. An associated prize in Economics has been awarded since 1969.[3] As of 2017 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals.[4] According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Although Christians make up over 33.2% of the world's population,[8][9][10][11] they have won a total of 65.4% of all Nobel prizes between 1901 and 2000.[6]

is Christ pagan
i believe so

>worship Thor
>become Sweden
Nope

reiterating; middle eastern derived sandnigger religions;

kike1.0 og talmud kike
kike2.0 kike kings church
kike2.5 kike king deep in me
kike3.0 alibaba4childbrides
kike4.0 americana on the prairie

When did the west prosper - under paganism or under christianity?

Technically the Hebrew/Canaanite god El is an import from Sumeria, where he was known as Enlil, and therefore non-Semitic.

When was Jesus a Semite? Lmfao.
Moron.

The West has always prospered under European men.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodmite
Hell is for ever!

>cuckolics
>Christian
Try again.

Jesus called the Jewish faith the “synagogue of Satan” you fucking idiot.

I can't be accused of anti semitism if I'm a semite.

Gas the kikes.

Then religion doesn't matter

Good thing that I do not praise any god at all.

>Christianity is a non European religion
It is now. Deal with it, pagancucks.

I too am theologically butthurt about jews not wanting to be a part of my in-group. I REALLY WANT THEM TO BE A PART OF MY IN-GROUP BECAUSE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I LARP AS ONE.

>1% of human history.
Too long

Christianity destroyed the ancient European culture

>ancient European culture
Nothing of value was lost.

>Nothing of value was lost
Yeah,sure buddy.

It really doesn't so long as the behavioral/political aspects are good at keeping the dumbdumbs in line and is beneficial to the country as a whole.

Right, what we need is an ethnical unifying force which Christianity historically served as. While Christianity has certainly fallen out of favour, it's far more likely to succeed as such a force compared to Paganism - which is more likely to act as a divider.

Put perhaps we need something new.

I'm am christian and I like black metal.
I actually really like the old stuff Vikernes did as Burzum.

Infinite love does harm you:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vvHNEHx9Eg