Tell me one reason why the world shouldn't be ran by women. - Most women are stupid...

Tell me one reason why the world shouldn't be ran by women. - Most women are stupid, but a smart women can over power 100 men any day. People like marie le pen and Frauke Petry would be ideal.

>one reason
they bleed periodically

Because women don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear and they absolutely will not stop, until you are dead.

what happens when a women gets jealous

yeah me either.

>marie le pen and Frauke Petry
Except they quit and abandoned their principals for... OH.. I see what you did there!!!

Women are the niggers of gender.

MARINE Le Penn = defeated by a huge margin.
Petry = resigned from the party leadership after humiliating defeat.
Your point?

Because God does not will it, think you would understand with your meme flag.

1 Timothy 2:12. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

Women are submissive and men dominant by nature. Gender roles exist for a reason.

false

Historically empires lean towards matriarchal rule as a lead-up towards their collapse. It's happening now. The collapse is right in front of your eyes and the reasons are obvious, and you fucking idiots think that it's "progress".

Imagine when they're on their period, would start wwIII and then cry cuz they didn't mean to

Women are on average of average intelligence, while men are more spread across the scale. There are men who are much smarter than any woman could ever hope to be and there are nigger-tier men too

The vast majority of women cannot lead.

They are terrible at being decisive and being objective and being stalwart.

They are biologically predetermined for a supporting role.

Some women throughout history have beeen capable leaders but not because men propped them up, but because they proved to be good leaders in heir own right, and men willingly follow a woman like that.

There is a reason why there is only a handful of them however

love that song

women act based on their "feelings", while men act on logic and testosterone spikes.

Without logic the world is doomed to burn, and with women in charge it surely would.

Anyone got that story about how one woman CEO made a company with only woman employees and filed for bankruptcy only couple of months later?

It’s completely retarded though because women have and had a very important bucking role in civilization but it wasn’t in leading

It’s in the home life and the social sphere

Just as a powerful man needs a good wife as confidant and advisor we have lost that role for women in our society as the Marxist dike feminists seek to destroy the family by marking women into shitty men

It isn’t liberation it’s destruction and it was meant from the beginning to weaken western society

>One reason

Sure, this is easy -- responsibility. Women don't take it, won't take it, refuse to take it or acknowledge it so much I think at this point it's because they're smaller brains can't reach the abstract level of thought that connects one's actions to one's environment.

This is the source of most of their bullshit problems, but it's a problem for any institution that puts a woman in charge because it quickly finds itself fucking up and not even correcting any mistakes until they build up and things implode. They don't correct mistakes because women refuse to acknowledge they made them and take responsibility, meaning doing something about it personally.

The world should be run by the people not a government you dumb nigger
S
A
G
E

>One reason
Female rulers are statistically more likely to start wars than male rulers.

The world shouldn't be run by anyone.

>Not realizing all governments are made up of people.

why would i let a piece of shit property from snow nigger land run my country?

>Tell me one reason why the world shouldn't be ran by women
because they're women

Iraq, what are?

This, how can you even trust a living being that bleeds for days and does not die.

>Iraq, what are?
?
rephrase please i don't understand

>Women is the nigger of the world

John Lennon was absolutely right, although not in the way he imagined it.

What religion

agnostic from shia family

Are you a kurd?

no. iraqi

Women are even more stupid than men.

Because by and large women will base decisions on emotions and don't like taking responsibility for their failures. They will also sabotage a group effort if it means taking down one person for something petty they did.

im so hard right now

why

women can't run the world.

that's all the reason one ever need.

tptb knew this day would come. trying to get ahead of it, they've put a bunch of women and fags in positions favorable manipulate to the burgeoning right-wing swell.

their plan will fail.

let us begin demanding women ceos in hollywood. let them rule tinsel town successfully, then we'll talk about the world.

they should be smashing successes out west; women being so creative and socially intelligent and all.

#reeeetoo

I assume it's due to the foot fetish picture in OP. She does have nice feet.

>Tell me one reason why the world shouldn't be ran by women.
watch the men vs women survivor, theyll give you every example/reason youll need

>smart women can over power 100 men any day
a dumb stong man could slaughter 1000 smart women