What's the best country rivalry Sup Forums?

Ur mum and my dick m8

Why is it acceptable and cute when people "hate" their neighbouring countries, but if that flag says "Hate Pakistan" or "Hate Iraq" people would go crazy.

Dumb whores.

I always thought the British/French one was pretty cool.

Then I met normie British people overseas. They don't care at all about their glorious history.

*tears
:...(

Because the government isn't trying to replace us with frogs.

>garlic is not a perfume
fucking hell, that's brilliant

Nah bro you met the wrong ones.
My mate met a Swiss guy in Poland and the Swiss guy told him the English remind him of the French. He’s never been so insulted

Meh!

bit gay rly tbhfamily

Not really but cocksucking britbongs would call anything they or their 'asian' masters do brilliant so w/e

cute

gayest thing i have ever seen

Real Korea and the southern pretenders.

Uk vs Portugal

lel

The British Insult the ones we love the most and also insult the ones we hate the most.

We have a fun rivalry with the French but most people do not "hate" the French just like to say it as a bit of banter.

But those fucking Krauts need to be hated on more. As a collective they are the worst things to happen to Europe Although individually some are ok.

poland vs the world

we the poles are winning. every country is succumbing to our order, even israel.

who is cutting those onions :$

I never understood how people here suddenly became so tolerant of the Germans. I remember my grandparents hating them with a passion, going so far as to not even buy anything German-made.

It seems people forget how they've started 2 (two) world wars, both times attacking us and now they're responsible for the downfall of Europe. We should really be more wary of Germany desu.

>We have a fun rivalry with the French but most people do not "hate" the French just like to say it as a bit of banter.
>But those fucking Krauts need to be hated on more. As a collective they are the worst things to happen to Europe Although individually some are ok.

fun rivalty , mean war basically with just short interuption for 700 hundred hear basically.

Hopefully today it has more to do with fun :)

yes my grand mother also hate the kraut. It is normal in a way , it is unchristian and unhealty to hate people for something in the past than does not threaten your life , even right now were the major problem come more from than islam than from germany.

I believe we should have Australia and Canada fight out abos to see who is king abos. Im banking on Canadian Abos because they had to be smart to survive that shit.

The Wallmapu against white degeneracy.

Why do two Muslim countries hate each other? Is it some Algerian-Pakistani rivalry?

Usa vs the world

Lol how futile no wonder your country is shit and pakis are doing things to teens that I am extremely jealous of

Currently the most interesting rivalries to me are:

>Japan vs South Korea
>China vs US
>Iran vs Israel