>Fullmetal Alchemist is finished
>Soul Eater is finished
>Magi is almost finished
>Toriko has fallen and is being forgotten
> Blue Exorcist is forgotten.
>Hunter x Hunter will never be complete
>D.Gray-man will never be complete.
>JoJo is no longer Shonen
Is this the end of Shonen Fighting series?

You forgot "One Piece is shit"

Meanwhile, Berserk is becoming Shounen Fighting.

I have faith in My Hero Academia. It will save us all.

I fucking wish.

>>Naruto is shit
>>Bleach is shit
>>Fullmetal Alchemist was ok i guess
>>Soul Eater is shit
>> Blue Exorcist is shit
>>Hunter x Hunter is shit
>>JoJo is better as seinen
>>One Piece is shit

Well there''s still My Hero Academia and Owari no Seraph and....yeah they are pretty much doomed.

thank god

>boku no pico academia
>shingeki no kyojin
>one punch man

pretty much saving manga from the new hotness that are LNs

So far hero Academy is one of the most well written battle shounen I've ever read, but the premise isn't as interesting as naruto, bleach, etc. were

Hero Academia is very good, so no

Amen to that.

kek

>shounen jump shit is ending

Go talk about it with your MAL and facebook friends.

>there are """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''people''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""
>on Sup Forums
>right now
>that hate One Piece

I'm waiting for One Piss to finally finish.

Well, They still have the eternal Dragon Ball with them even if it's anime only now.

First post always the best post.

i wish it was a weekly manga though. I enjoy the plot progression in anime form but I'd much rather have Toyotaro and Toriyama construct the framework for the artistic direction of the panel shots from the source manga.
That way the animators can't fuck anything up because their job would be to port the series, like it was meant to be.

Toriko is picking back up again

>Fullmetal Alchemist was ok i guess
But is the shittiest among all those

this hit me in my feels just right

>tips contrarian fedora

What about Fairy Tail?

It needs to end right now

what about nanatsu no taizai

Be at rest OP for we still have Attack on Titan

>shounenshitters are crossboarders
Wow, what a shock.

What's wrong with it?

>>JoJo is no longer Shonen
nigger what?

>becoming shounen fighting
>not already a shoujo romance

I wonder if I will live to see the day when Berserk finally becomes a school idol manga.

It's shit and always has been

Blue Exorcist isn't forgotten, I'm just mad that the romance in that is only going one way.

Toriko is way beyond saving. Too many time skips, and the art and plot has become more confusing and shit than bleach.

>Is this the end of Shonen Fighting series?
OH GOD! Oh god I hope so. I really fucking hope so. Please tell me this cancer is finally in remission.

Post-part 6 is seinen serialized in a seinen magazine

One piece is words

Hajime no Ippo

Why do you even watch anime

>forgetting Guts got off the fucking boat finally

Again:

The sun will set forever
Never to rise again
And in the coming darkness
We‘ll fight to the bitter end
Our legend passed from memory
It‘s time to turn the page
The sun has set, now night is falling
Never again to hear the calling
The sun has set upon the shounen age

Dragon Ball is being made again and Bort got his own manga after Naruto ended.

They're not going to fucking let these franchises die.

were any of them even worth it in the end? FMA and HxH, I guess...

Picked up.

Good night, shounen cancer, even isekai is better than you. RIP

well,there is still opm

People shit talk about drinking water and eating bread on other boards
Do you seriously expect Sup Forums to not shit talk about anime

Naruto was for Salad and the complete shitshow that was Sasuke and Sakura's marriage.

Fuck off isekaifag

>You forgot "Shounen battle shit is shit"
ftfy

>breadfags
Fuck off.

It's time to move on to seinen now.

Is there more than 6 people still reading Ippo?

It's ironic that even though JoJo is a series that set many of the standards and tropes for shonen, even the first 6 parts do not resemble shonen as we know them today at all because all their authors completely failed to make something of the same quality.

JoJo has always been more reminiscent of standard seinen series, and that is a good thing.

He probably watches things other than battle shounen, you dumb nigger. Like most of Sup Forums.

Hamon and Stands aren't traditional battle systems, they don't get stronger, only smarter. It has less to do with it not resembling a traditional shonen as it is the way battles are set up. When it went to Ultra Jump, the only thing that changed was all the sex talk.

>Satoshi still hasn't won a league

>JoJo is no longer Shonen
what
the fight against a serial killer starts tomorrow

OP is the only hope

NnT is just started and it's better than Bleach/Naruto trash. Prolly OP tier if not better.

Is this bait?

>better than Bleach/Naruto
>OP tier
That's not exactly an accomplishment.

Oh no it won't.

Quick, think of a Shonen Fighting idea!

Who the fuck calls Ash "Satoshi" apart from japs?

FMA actually ended conclusively and it was bittersweet enough for Ed that it didn't feel like your standard "and everyone is happy forever" ending. plus it felt satisfying, at least for me.

Naruto was worth it for Hinata winning, the Hinata movie and subsequently the hall of anal devastation, something that Bleach might provide a 2.0 of soon.

the rest meh

well db never really went away it had games and kai for years
bort is shit but lets wait for the new cannon to say if it's done for yet

No

>jojo is better as Senien
Yeah he's not a Shonen fag. And hell I'm inclined to agree with him even though I like some of the first 6 parts.

Kids lost in space trying to get home. Cute alien girls.

>Prolly OP tier if not better.

so it's still shit?

Fighting with really dumb weapons and guns. "You See Ivan" the manga.

Read the manga. We should also be getting a Joshuu chapter tomorrow.

Trust me. In the end of the day all you want to watch is NnT tier shounen, not a crap for 4 y.olds like Toriko or Fairy Tale

Kek

same

No, user, don't you know? Battle shounen and daytime kids' shows are the only anime and manga that exist. If you don't like those then you don't like anime and manga at all!

and it got so much better that its ridiculous
i'd recommend part 6 too,its also pretty good

lame bait and you know that

Why are LN's so popular?
They are shit.

>Someone in Japan is reading these to approve them for publishing
Poor bastard must have tried to assassinate the emperor.

At the end of the day I really don't want to watch any of them, actually.

>tfw Joshuu's pose actually looks cool but he looks asian as fuck on the cover
Besides, the Milagro Man could be a serial killer

Don't they know Goku isn't a good father? His kids are all messed up.

What are you even talking about? Why would manga need saving?

Ao no Exorcist had so much fucking potential.

Where did everything go so wrong?

It hurts. They may be objectively bad series but they were fun and I kept up with them for many years and part of what got me into anime, so they will always hold a special place in my heart.

I think it's enjoyable but it plays it too safe to do that.

read Shoukoku no Altair OP
its good if don't mind little kebab

>Bleach is ended

now that luffy has surpassed goku, who are his students?

I mean well, he IS asian...

I feel Ao no Exorcist would have worked better as a senien. For some reason most shonen these days always fall into the same traps, rather than really trying anything new.

>shit
>shit
>decent
>decent
>boring
>shit
>shit
>boringish
>shit and gay
>shit

damn user you got shit taste.

Non-amerifat bread is good, you know.

>Ichigo is the failure of the group
>he went full JUST in the adulthood

Lots of Shonen always have a fantastic initial ideas and settings, only to devolve to power levels and power of friendship bullshit.

still though, he looks like how americans would draw the japanese in the 1940's

Owari no Seraph puts out shorter and shorter chapters with less and less happening and runs monthly.

About that...

>HxH
>worth it in the end
>the end
Yeah, that's not happening

Average Mutant Super Hero Plot + Children = well written