How does Sup Forums feel about anime being adapted into live action...

how does Sup Forums feel about anime being adapted into live action? what do you think of the upcoming ghost in the shell film, or the death note series? wasn't there also an akira film in the works? are there any examples of GOOD live action adaptations?

pic definitely does not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5MXlTydF3s
paparaco.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Scarlett-Johansson-Totally-Nude-in-a-Movie-Scene.jpg
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-05-04/dragonball-evolution-writer-issues-apology-to-fans/.101765
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Excited for Battle Angel.

Also I wrote screenplays for a remake of project A-ko and an 8 episode teleplay remake of Madoka. I should be ashamed of this but what the fuck ever.

but battle angel is being directed by robert rodriguez. he's terrible.

I thought James Cameron was behind it.

he gave it up because he's never going to get around to it, he's got avatar films planned for the foreseeable future

>avatar films

Dude! No.

I don't think Scarlet will be doing the active camouflage or the birth of Makoto intro scene nude will she?

If she does it will make millions by the way. How much more did swordfish make just because people found out Halle Berry flashed her tits?

Scarlet doesn't shy away from doing nude.

>Kite
I think one of the positives of this version was that it didn't involve the whole stockholm sex thing.

So long as it's mostly covered up by angles and filters and barely anything is shown.

Did it have scenes like

youtube.com/watch?v=F5MXlTydF3s

Ahem
paparaco.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Scarlett-Johansson-Totally-Nude-in-a-Movie-Scene.jpg

As I said, covered by filters. You can't even see her vag.

Isn't KITE a hentai?

Live action Ran Sem when?

There was a Western live-action of Kite? And it had Samuel L Jackson in it? Had no idea.

>GitS
It will never be as good as the anime. Most likely it will be Lucy-tier garbage.
>Death Note
Edgy series for edgy teenagers.
>Akira
Akira has only the animation going for it, the plot isn't anything to write home about.

Should she spread her legs and give a clear view for you to be satisfied?

Can never seem to be done right since japs are obnoxious actors and Hollywood has to make it for a burgerland mentality. I think the first Gantz movie was pretty good. It's been a long time since I saw it so I really don't remember much. I'd probably hate it now.

I don't see why studios can't just use their budgets and efforts into making stuff like the CG Gantz or Kingsglaive. Just adjust the mouth flaps accordingly to the language.

Don't see the problem. Couldn't see more of Motoko either.

I liked Jackie Chan's City Hunter.
But then the more I think about it the more I realise the reason I liked it was because Jackie Chan wasn't really playing Ryo Saeba. He was playing Jackie Chan.

>"I could have made the dragonball movie good but I decided to make the most successful chinese movie ever...twice"

Reminds me of this: animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-05-04/dragonball-evolution-writer-issues-apology-to-fans/.101765

>I went into the project chasing after a big payday, not as a fan of the franchise but as a businessman taking on an assignment.
Why can't everyone understand this and try to do both?

Not really adaptations but wasn't interstellar loosely based off gunbuster? and that was pretty good