Degenerate Libs LITERALLY making a safe space at Kent State

WHY THE FUCK are they so stupid?

ONE OF THEM IS WEARING A DIAPER

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Look at this ugly dyke

Kent read, Kent write, Kent handle different opinions.
>t. UAkron

Why don't you ask them what makes the Nazis that killed 6 million Jews any more evil than the Soviets that killed 11 million Kulaks

You should fake a war with the Chinese and just conscript the male population to sit around in a military setting for a while. Would fix them right up.

people need to stop giving things like this attention

This is Turning Point USA, though. A Conservative group.

Where's the National Guard when you need them?

This is actually the conservative student union. The kid in the diaper is named (((Ezra))). I wonder why he might be engaged in something so subversive?

Would rule if the National Guard mowed down a bunch of literal diaper wearing conservatards

Is that guy wearing a diaper? What is going on in college life? I feel like I graduated 20 years ago.

Jesus Christ, as a spic I find these types of white people diagusting.
Y'all crackers need to fix this shit

Same thing happened at the University of Tennessee except with pastors calling girls sluts and yelling we were all going to hell. It's a small free speech zone that most colleges probably have, you have to stay inside it if you want to speak your mind. Anything outside of that and you risk getting kicked out. Basically, shut the fuck OP.

Conservatives can't stop shitting themselves. Most of them can't read either.

It's a kid's pen

Op ran away now that we said his name

Eat shit lib.

I am a lib because I recognize that wearing a literal diaper as a form of protest makes you look like an infantile retard?
Seriously, fuck (((Ezra))) and fuck subversive groups like Turning Point USA

>At the bottom of stairs
More like an attention space

>We're acting like degenerates """as a joke"""
The Guard should come back

It's a dog pen if you're white

This looks like satire. Am I missing something?