One Punch

What would happen if you were to right Saitama's name into a Death Note book?

Nothing, because that's probably not his full name

He dead.

Saitama should be on the bottom slide

What a low effort thread.

haha us mature anime viewers right?

>right
As expected of a shounen fag.

I'm not sure what would happen. As far as we can tell the nigga can't die. A heart attack might just be like a sneeze to him.

I caught that mistake like.. three seconds after I made it.

shut up chump

good thread

I think Saitama could kill Guts, Ken, and Jojo 11/10 times without even really trying.

I think you're retarded.

Even fuccboi Borito would kill this egg effortlessly.

Lufyy should be added to the bottom.
Guts and Jotaro should be moved to the bottom.

>Gut, Ken, and JoJo
Guts? maybe
Ken? nah, he's already dead
JoJo? Depending on which one you mean, all 8 of them could rip him a new asshole and turn him inside out. Brute power means nothing when your enemies use an attack any more complicated than a simple strike or a sharp object

>all 8 of them could rip him a new asshole
I can honestly see only Giorno or Johnny doing that.
Maybe Gappy as well but this depends if he steals the correct thing.

All of these guys would die in hands of Kyuubi Sage Naruto

There is no way he can defeat Giorno

Prove me wrong.

His fists wouldn't even be able to effect the guy. The most powerful Ken has ever done was walk through a falling building unscratched. Saitama can destroy and entire city with a single punch.

Those stands mean nothing when they can't hurt him, and the first jojo was a complete bitch boy.

>Those stands mean nothing when they can't hurt him,
Nor can Saitama hurt him or can do anything against the power of getting hit by infinity.

>Those stands mean nothing when they can't hurt him, and the first jojo was a complete bitch boy.
I bet you think all stands do is punch, huh? Listen up, punches and force based attacks alone are useless when your force is rendered null, or even worse turned against you.

OPMfag getting murdered.
Common mistake for newbies.

I've read the manga up to diamond is unbreakable. I know they differ in powers. I just can't see a stand using Saitama's power against him. I mean, if you can think of one I'd love to hear it. But as far as I can tell the guy is on par if not better in power than superman.

Hit by infinity? I haven't gotten that far in the manga. I'm looking it up, but I'd appreciate a TLDR on this Gio guy

He's the strongest character in fiction.

>he doesn't know about musou tensei

good luck hitting nothing

>"I completely rectum ruptured that a parody character can defeat my husbando!"

Ok OP, let me ask you this one qeustion, and I'll explain after you answer.

Can Saitama punch hard enough to hurt himself?

So is saitama supposed to be omnipotent for some reason or is he just insanely strong and fast?

OPMfags are funny because you know they are serious about their retard character being strong when it fact he loses to 99% of anime character.

>His entire schtick is that he's so strong, every fight is boring to him
>"he loses to 99% of anime character"

He's right, you are booty bothered because a parody character could rip your husbando to shreds. Unless your husbando is Popeye or something.

Honestly, remove saitama and naruto could solo the top guys.

Cool thread OP,but can he beat pic related?

He's a character in a manga where he always will win, no matter the odds. Roughly said, he's a parody character in the realm of toonforce.

>Ken's entire schtick is that anyone he touches dies and he can't be touched.

Thinks Saitama even have a chance of winning.

His stand nullifies any action or cause directed to its user or the stand itself to 0, this also goes for anything that is attacked by it.

So if Saitama threw a punch nothing would happen to Giorno or Gold Experience Requiem, and if he some how killed Saitama he'd suffer an infinite loop of "how he died" but he never truly died.

Giorno's stand upgrades to Gold Experience Requim, which has the ability to reduce anything to zero. In other words, he can negate anything you try to do. Plus GER's reaction time is instant, as it was able to react in time that doesn't even exist.

Nerds somehow turned this into powerlevel shit when the OP is asking for death note.

But can he beat Goku who can surpass time?

Takumi would beat all of them.

Best girl.

The only right answer. This fag loses to Bunta though.

>Hit by infinity? I haven't gotten that far in the manga. I'm looking it up, but I'd appreciate a TLDR on this Gio guy
I should have clarified properly, but when I said "Or get hit by power of infinity" I meant different character alltogether. Other people have already told you about Gio's Willpower to 0 thing.

Joestar of Part 7. Spoilers ahead about his abilities.
He basically has the power to shoot his finger nails like bullets due to his STAND. Near the end of the series he gains the ability of perfect spin and spins and fires his nail so that it has power of infinity.

Ability Spoiler that also spoils the villain
The power of infinite spin is so much that it also chases the villain who has ability to jump through alternate universes

Bruno dies
Narancia dies
Polnareff becomes turtle

It's funny, that picture is exactly what One is making fun off in OPM. These super macho drama guys with larger than life backstories.

Sasuke solos all of them with his Tsukuyomi.

But can those chinese cartoon characters stop me from beating you faggot nerds up and taking your lunch money? Didn't think so.

You virgin faggots will never slay pussy.

Powerlevel wank is stupid as fuck to be honest. Even worse than sufferinglevel wank and shipping.

Abbachio dies too

>Write Saitama's name in the Death Note Book
>Saitama has a heart attack
>Saitama punches it
>Hearts back to normal

Aw fuck this thread made me realize Sup Forums is shit and it'll never recover. Don't even bother giving me a (You) not like I'd convert it to Sup Forums gold since I'm out of this normalfag+new board

>Write Saitama's name in the Death Note Book
>Saitama has a heart attack
>Saitama dies
>Saitamafags be mad

Fact: there isn't a character that can beat SSJ4 Gogeta, especially considering the fact that GT comes after Super, so SSJ4 is automatically stronger than Super Saiyan Blue.

To give a more pragmatic explanation of Gold Experience Requiem, basically what happens is if you attack Giorno, it stops you and is like "fuck you, die for eternity". Then you die over and over again, like a character in Final Destination that keeps coming back to life.

nice picture of all the normalshit animu together.

Sup Forums has always been shitty. No board has ever liked us in the past ten years I've been here. Now it's just a different kind of shitty.

Nothing, because that's Caped Baldy. Since this thread is obvious bait, I'm just going to make another OPM thread later

Lol, what a faggot we have here

a fist would come out the book and punch you in the face

Lives through willpower or some shit because that's the point, you can't beat him.
It's a gag manga about an unfairly overpowered guy.
Stop trying to put him on a powerlevel chart or reason with Saitama's powers in any way, he's literally Powerman.

You're post accomplishes nothing aside from adding to the cancer, congratulations your one of the reason this board has gone to shit.

Anyone on the bottom can defeat all 4 on top at once.

>Naruto and Sasuke are both planet level
>Ichigo has dimension busting powers
>Satama is barely city level

Finally someone who knows how things works.

>saitama isn't planet level
He blew away an attack strong enough to destroy the earth with enough force left over to blow away clouds across the world and he wasn't even giving it his all.

blowing clouds away = impressive

I chuckled.

Blah blah pretend to be idiots blah think they're in good company.

>blow away clouds across the world

This user knows what's up.Come back when he's punching reality stones and altering it or something.

OPMfags still getting murdered I see.

He falls outside of the realm of toonforce. But I think it's safe to say that even against an opponent of similar strength, he'd win somehow.

OP is a middle-schooler.

>He blew away an attack strong enough to destroy the earth
No, it was only powerful enough to destroy the SURFACE of the Earth. That's a big difference.

and CASUALLY,all the ones in the bottom would only do that near the end of their manga or very later in the manga and taking alot of effort at that

No, it was to destroy the Earth, the Kanji for it was ambiguous. The phrase was to Erase the planet(which would mean to wipe the planet out or wipe the surface out), I confirmed this with ultimateking, the OPM manga translator, who said it was the former as well. The surface of the planet thing that ultimateking put before was the webcomic translation which is WRONG. The OPM data book also says that Boros was a planet buster. I thought this information was already know by now

Jotaro could beat Saitama if his plot armor is stronger than his

Can you even have "similar strength" as Saitama? It's not like we can go by any current feats, if we did, he'd be ass.

Characters protected by plot armor get destroyed by Saitama. Garou is a good example of that

nothing
Saitama's too spiritually dense to reall ybe affected by paranatural powers

Saitama is the character the writer uses to end a conflict. The writer will make character development for everyone else, but always make them lose. He just uses saitama to push the story forward after he's had his fill of making characters more interesting.

That technique works by moving fast. Saitama can move faster than Ken

user can't make that ass clap

>that technique works by moving fast.

Why does Jotaro look like a muscular chick?

Best thread of the day. Give this nigga a beer.

>GT comes after Super
GT isn't canon so it never comes at all.

LMAO

Can you guys stop bullying Saitooma pls

YOU

Saitama beats everyone in one punch.

YOU

>It's another power level thread with X vs OPM

You guys aren't tired of this yet?

that's like saying Jesus loses go God

YAMERO

You know that Star Platinum is a superhuman power, while Kenjiro with all his bullshit is still said to only poses human powers, even if they are extreme.

>there are people in this world who legitimately think Goku can't beat Saitama

Y'know for the exception of Saitama (because of his whole shtick) I can see the bottom side winning in a fight except maybe Kenshiro, just maybe.

The power creep gotten crazy in Naruto, Naruto was basically shooting out nukes on command by the end of his manga.