What was his fucking plan ?

What was his fucking plan ?

Tang

Why does she wear the mask?

Absolute truth, end reality. His plan was based on Kants categorical imperative, perfect consciousness.

you tell me

The way I understood it was that every single thought by every human who exists and who ever existed would be heard by everyone at any time.

i know this . i mean how could someone kill the collective unconsciousness? what did he mean by the sword of akasha? why are the codes necessary to activate his plan?

A world free of pizza hut.

That is some kind of vedic concept about hollistic all consciousness or some bullshit like that.

a world without lying

A world without this shit.

This troubled child was.

Crashing gods with no survivors

To make sure that no one can lie to anyone ever again.

>do fucking thing
>all of my dead friends and children I sacrificed exist in the forever world
>nothing of value was lost

what is the thing user . someone please explains the thing for me

he just wanted to fuck his waifus forever

Never speak about Kant again retard

to stop time

Human Instrumentality Project.

>2017
>his hairstyle from 14th century

why?

link everyone together dead or alive

Basically Charles didn't give too much shit about people dead or alive because he was looking at the end goal of forcing everyone to join one another.

This would also force everyone's mind to link together and share everything regardless if they wanted to or not. This would mean everyone who died could "join" the living so their deaths weren't "real".

Stupid

those are wigs nigga

>Charles
Merge everyone together living or dead so people can all be together regardless if they don't want to move on with their lives.
>Schizle
Keep everyone in a check of fear and make sure that enforced peace wanted or not is sustained.
>lelouch
Let humanity decide even if it brings destruction to ones self people will learn to move on and be better cause of it.

Those were the three possible endings

CHTPT

>from 14th century
user please, i hope you're asian or african or you've got no excuse

you got Schneizel and Lelouch mixed up user

Lulu wanted to introduce a boogyman/hitler starring himself. This in turn will make everyone in the world united out of fear and hatred of him. Even in death, people would have that fear/hatred of the dictator in their minds (Hitler ending)

Wienerschnitzel wanted to let humans bring decide, but have a unified government to keep those decisions in check

What?

Schnitzel wanted to blow up a fuck load of cities then use the sky fortress to enforce a state of the present.

Lelouch wanted to say fuck that shit let humans decide what is right and let people choose their own fate. He only took the role of the bad guy to put all the focus on him and tie up any loose ends people had. He did unify the world in some manner of the sky fortress but ultimately said "nah, I won't be the grand rule who decides". Ultimately humanity got to choose their fate without fear of getting nuked.

Is this canon?

there was no plan
it was a stupid plot device used to ignite lulus rebellion
this is literally the A team of anime,
just watch it for the action, nothing deep in this show

But his rebellion ignited long before he knew about Charles's plan.

Oh my God.

notto dis shitto agen

In which episode was this again