IRANIAN SUPREME LEADER: TRUMP IS LITERALLY MENTALLY RETARDED

express.co.uk/news/world/868601/Ayatollah-Ali-Khamenei-says-US-president-Donald-Trump-foul-mouthed-and-retarded

How does this make you feel rural and suburban retards? Blampf is a clown who is laughed at and abused by America's enemies not feared and respected. Something something Obama wasn't respected lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UoWNubYSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love watching leftists openly praise and support hostile enemies
Will make the rounding up and gassing so much less controversial
SAGE

Subhuman shitbrain there's a fucking leaf on the flag Trudeau supports the Iran deal and he likes Iran in general neck yourself low IQ piece of shit

I love it when international diplomacy has taken to the internet, with leaders of sovereign states calling each other petty names.

Israel is the hub of pizzagate

This needs to be agreed and amplified hard. Nothing will make jews more upset than seeing their shitlib orcs praise the ayatollah.

>a fucking leaf

yeah, who would expect that?

BTFO by Iran and George Bush in one day.
That's some prison rape level shit right there.

The more this happens, the more we back Trump.

Sorry LEAF. You shitheads are incapable of comprehending the rule of RESISTANCE causing PERSISTENCE. Fucking dumb Liberals. Literally create their own worst fears to come true.

kek

>Iran's average IQ is 84

>hostile enemies

Iran aren't our enemies, Jews and Israel are, and subversive kike lovers like you.

Iran is a shithole with rapidly declining demographics.

Their birthrate is fucked up and they've got some serious brain drain going on.

Irregardless, all the Iranians I've met in person have been decent people.

i was expecting obummer propaganda by our resident autistic. i feel let down.

see, this somewhat amuses me. because i'm sure that what you faggot libs think.

WE DON'T CARE

>country that yearly chants death to america on 9/11, funds muslim terrorists across the world including those that fought against Americans in the Iraq war, takes American hostages and who literally wants nothing but the destruction of US as a primary goal
>Don't worry they're our friends :)))))))

Go back to Tehran, Ismail

>Makes a pro iran post
>controlled opposition tells them "(((we))) hate iran and they are the enemy"

a little too obvious this time

>chants death to america on 9/11
I see nothing wrong with this.

>funds muslim terrorists
Hebzollah are freedom fighters against kikes

>takes American hostages
Since when is military illegally entering a country not a cause for being put behind the bars?

>country that yearly chants death to america on 9/11

They don't mean the American people, and they also have a reason for said chants. Not to mention they weren't the ones who bombed our buildings.

>funds muslim terrorists across the world including those that fought against Americans in the Iraq war,

Shouldn't be in Iraq then, and Hezbollah aren't terrorists. They've done more to protect Christendom and innocents than your fat fuck self, and our kike puppet president have.

> takes American hostages and who literally wants nothing but the destruction of US as a primary goal

They drifted into international waters, were detained, then let go. I can assure you, had say a Mexican Navy boat or Cuban Navy boat done the same, they would not be treated as nice as our soldiers were.

>I see nothing wrong with this.
Of course you don't, you'e not an American, and neither is that guy.

>Hebzollah are freedom fighters against kikes
Why did they fight in Bosnia against the Serbs then? Serbs aren't kikes, they're Christian.

>Since when is military illegally entering a country not a cause for being put behind the bars?
Right, because diplomats and citizens not involved with anything counts as military.

desu Death to America senpai

>They've done more to protect Christendom and innocents than your fat fuck self, and our kike puppet president have.

>Iran, a predominantly Shia country, was one of the first Muslim countries to provide support for the Bosnian Muslims (Bosniaks, who are mainly Sunni Muslim) in the war. The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) sent arms.[1] Several dozen Iranian intelligence experts joined the Bosnian Muslim intelligence agency.[2] The Ministry of Intelligence-supported mujahideen units trained selected Bosnian army units.[3] The Hezbollah (Lebanese Shia), supported by Iran, also sent fighters to the war

>be Iranian shill
>try to propagandize yourself as protector of christians
>kill christians
>ally with muslims over christians
>think people will believe you if you take some photos of churches in Syria

>Iran

>t. bubba

well he won't try anything i know that.

*says the eternal sandnigger*

Bosnian war wasn't really religious. You're operating on memes. What Hebzollah did there was symbolically help people of their own religion. They did basically nothing in the war and I can't respect anyone who doesn't help their own tribe, nothing wrong here with regards that they did basically nothing. You're inflating a problem that doesn't exist.

But yes, Hezbollah protects Christians. Iran, as well, has a special place in its pairlament designated for Christians; one of three minority religions they allow by law.

>be Iranian shill
>desperately try to convince Sup Forums that Iranians only want to stop Israel and don't care about spreading Islam
>suddenly your ayatollah calls for a jihad against Buddhists in Myanmar
>have BSOD
>your narrative collapses

>Caring about the opinions of a shitskin

Trump should put more sanctions in place and bring those faggots to heel. It was a shitty deal in the first place and Obama had no right to sign off on it.

CANADA FLAG

You can only post without sucking cock. Try again.

Killing is not always bad. I bet you are a new incomer. Sometimes dead is the only plausible solution, like any ill or infested peer in a pack that gets excluded.

>leader of inbred muslims
Who cares what they think? Mudslimes are almost as bad as kikes. As for all the inbred terrorists they support, everyone loves to pretend the "peaceful Mudshits" would leave Europe and America alone. Yeah right.

>help their own tribe
>by helping Sunnis
>over Christians

B-but I thought Shias were based and hated Sunnis!

LOL. Calm down Moo-ham-mad.

>some shitskin that follows a 16th century death cult by a pedophile warlord called the president retarded
Oh no what will I ever do

>A Muslim country supports another Muslim country in what was essentially a civil war.

Woah, shocker!!! Also Saddam supported Serbia during the war, so it was basically another Proxy war for Iran and Iraq. My point still stands in that they have done more to promote, and protect Christianity than our country and our kike president.

>They did basically nothing in the war

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS SHILLLING

>Reports of "hundreds of tons of weapons" shipped from Iran over a period of months appeared in the media in early 1995.

Iranian shills think hundreds of tons of weapons is SYMBOLIC HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh wait I know why you love them now
>Iranian arms were shipped through Croatia.[

Suddenly libcucks love G. bush lmao

This. Genetically speaking they shouldn't be allowed to speak.

>Iran
literally who?

Exactly, you thought. You don't know shit and are openly admitting it.

Hezbollah protects anyone that needs protecting against Israel in the middle east. This means, even though they're Shia, fighting for Sunnis and Christians alike. Bosnian war was a full retard attempt of stupid Bosniaks to create a secular Muslim state and equally stupid attempt by Serbs to expand Greater Serbia. It was a political conflict in which Muslims got pummeled. Hezbollah was barely involved and you shouldn't even be talking about it, but what they did was send ten people over to help Muslims survive ethnic cleansing.

You're memeing with inflated numbers. And you're also forgetting Croatia removed Bosniaks as well.

So you'e basically saying in the event of Muslims vs Christians, Iran will support Muslims every time?

Wow I thought they just wanted to fight Jews! I thought the shill narrative was Iran minded its business in the affairs of others, unlike Saudis! Why are they getting involved in Europe of all places?

>the shill narrative fucking DESTROYED

Why do we care what a bunch of camel fuckers think again?

>Muslims vs Christians
No such thing. Only Muslims that do this are Saudi backed Wahabis and Iran always counters the Saudis. If you actually follow Iranian foreign policy it's so full of "muh peace and no war" it's almost cucked.

I recommend this interview to anyone interested in Iranian views
youtube.com/watch?v=c3UoWNubYSE

>Islamic Republic
>In charge of sanity
pick
one

Boy I'm sure those insults will weight heavy in Trump as he approves more sanctions on Ian and plans an overview of their government from a comfy non-desert-shithole

sage

>Hezbollah protects anyone that needs protecting against Israel in the middle east.

And Europe apparently LOL

>ezbollah was barely involved and you shouldn't even be talking about it,

LITERALLY SHUT IT DOWN ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>what they did was send ten people over

More like 150, and several hundred Revolutionary Guards, but keep trying to downplay it, shill.

>Iranian shills narrative destroyed
>They damage control as much as possible

Explain this one then shill? Why are Iranians sending money to Rohingya Muslims? Are Buddhists Jews too?

>So you'e basically saying in the event of Muslims vs Christians, Iran will support Muslims every time?

You're strawmanning now. Iran supported Bosnia during the Yugoslav wars. Big deal. Saddam also supported Serbs. It was a proxy war basically, and again, it means nothing.

I don’t follow star wars op. Is this that the new bad guy?

>Trump as he approves more sanctions on Iran
If he's a dumbass, that's exactly what he'll do. It's the same thing as with Russia. Sanctions do short term damage, but make economy grow and self reliant long term. If he actually wanted to destroy Iran, he'd pressure them into opening up even more until they wake up one day cucked like the west with everything gone.

He won't do more sanctions. If he's actually a dumbass, he'll break the nuclear agreement, not only destroying US's credibility in the eyes of Europe, but also allowing Iran to actually build a bomb. That they're building a bomb now is the same lie we're being told for 30 years. They're not. Sanctions are too rigorous for that. But destroy this deal and they will build a bomb. Bravo Trump.

> It was a proxy war basically, and again, it means nothing.

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH
"it means NOTHING habib- I mean friend"

After you just got done shilling that Iran only cares about Israel and is no threat to US, and after I just disproved you.

GO
BACK
TO
TEHRAN
SHILL

>Self reliance
>In a global market
That's not how it works. And that's why you're Croatia and we're the world hegemony on economic power, America.

sauce?

The anglo-left's new heroes: a fanatic ultraconservative theocrat and a dynastic totalitarian tyran.

So much for "progress".

Not really a coherent argument. Nitpicks. You can't be serious about taking me actually telling you it's ten people seriously, right? The point was it's very little.
Also, read up on Rohingya. They have a right to live there as much as they're inconvenient. Not that I have any feelings for Myanmar, I don't actually care.

>Pepe
Back to ledit.

>>Self reliance
>>In a global market
Exactly. If Trump wanted to kill Iran, he would make more deals with them, not break what's there and isolate them again. He'll be doing Iran a favour.

Our country supported Bosnia too. Going as far as to bomb Belgrade. Literally every country had a hand behind each side in the Yugoslav wars. Your point means absolutely nothing. Mine still stands. Iran is harmless and is not our enemy. Also enough with the "SHILL XDD" replies. You're not doing any good for proving a point by acting like an idiot with that.

>Also, read up on Rohingya. They have a right to live there as much as they're inconvenient.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

THIS IS YOUR 'BASED' IRANIAN SHILL WHO FIGHTS JEWS

Reminder who Iran's biggest enemy is again and who their biggest ally is. What a (((pure coincidence))).

>lives in Iran
Hahaha

>Also, read up on Rohingya. They have a right to live there as much as they're inconvenient.

You do realize Rohingya lived there for almost a thousand years, right? The actual problem is a combination of more arriving in the last century from abroad and not integrating well with Buddhist fascist state excluding them from society which also radicalized them. If I was Buddhist, I'd also want them out, but they do have a legitimate claim on the land.

>be you, Iranian shill
>tell world you only care about jews
>convince Sup Forums that anyone calling you out must be a jew
>support muslims against christians
>support muslims against buddhists
>narrative falls apart
>go to usual tactic of deflection towards america

>Iran
>relevant

No you fucking idiot. America being the power house that we are in global trade means we can twist the dick of anyone global worth two shits and tell them we won't trade with them if they trade with Iran or anyone else getting sanctioned. Iran is primarily an oil economy. We have plenty of options of distributors of oil where as we are one of the worlds leading consumers and heavily influence the Petro dollar. If things could go on as planned given our sanctions you really think they'd sign the deal in the first place?
Think.

wtf since when does hrvoje shill for gypsies?

are you mentally retarded or just a German on vacation

>Buddhist fascist state

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF IRANIAN SHILLS

Tpbp

Your Yugoslav Wars argument, again, means nothing since literally every country had a hand on each side in it. Saddam with Serbs and Iran with Bosnians. Literally a proxy war, one which, again, America supported Bosnia. Also Bosnia vs Serbia wasn't just "Christians vs Muslims". You're vastly oversimplifying one part of the war, but you don't know really anything about the Yugoslav wars. You think that because Iran assisted Bosnia they're some sort of Jihadist state that we need to nuke for based Israel, when really their assistance to them was just one of many. Also the Rohingya argument is bullshit to. Every Muslim country out there, including the Home of the Wahab, Saudi Arabia has sent aid and support to Rohingyas. They're an oppressed group of Muslims, of course Iran would send aid. It's not deflection to America, it's you being wrong on an Issue.

Reread my posts. I'm not for Rohingya, but they do have a claim. It's kind of like Bosnians have a claim on Bosnia, but I'd remove you anyway because we also have a claim on Bosnia. This all started with that user calling Hezbollah a terrorist organization for helping Myanmar muslims, but it's a legitimate battle for both sides.

Myanmar had like, if I remember correctly, 5 coups in the second half of the 20th century and the military dictatorship was trying to impose a Buddhist idenitity over the whole state, which is why Muslims were inconvenient. So they were excluded out of politics and considerations and were made nonexistent by the state apparatus. So in combination with migrants from abroad, they started radicalizing.
On another note, there's nothing funny about a Buddhist fascist state. Buddhists did plenty of genocides and had quite a few authoritarian states.

>The actual problem is a combination of more arriving in the last century from abroad and not integrating well with Buddhist fascist state excluding them from society which also radicalized them
>Buddhist fascist state
>Buddhist
>fascist
>state

rot in hell muslim

What's funny about an explicitly Buddhist fascist state? That's what they had. Or should I call it a "military dictatorship that happened to promote Buddhist identity"? I thought we liked fascism here and support it as a system for basically any state.

our claims comes from our blood and conquest of the natives that we partially mixed with over a thousand years ago, what become of our peoples since its part of our history.

Just like our gypsies have less rights here because they are squatting nomads that the hordes brought along so do the gypsies have no right in SEA.

be thankful that the NDH eradicated most of them in modern Croatia.

It really is like pottery.
I always find this angle very interesting though. Notice how the shills in this thread are trying to make it into a pro Iran v anti Iran argument? Considering the guy is insulting your pres even though his own country is a literal shithole, the only people who agree with him would be anti-Trump crybitches and they need to be discarded.

>be Iranian
>NO MORE PROXY WARS FOR ISRAEL, DEATH TO AMERICA
>get confronted that your own country supported proxy war against christians, not israel
>"i-it's really not a big deal dude iraq did it too..."

>be iranian
>WE ARE NOT THE SAME AS THOSE SAUDI OILNIGGERS WE ARE BASED AND WE DONT SPREAD ISLAM AROUND THE WORLD
>get shown evidence you do exactly that
>in fucking MYANMAR of all places
>not a jew in the place for 500 miles
>"w-well saudis supported them too..."

>be iranian's grandson, year 2050
>europe civil war begins between muslims and christians
>WE WILL PROTECT YOU EUROPE FROM THE JIHADI MENACE, WE ARE BASED AND FIGHT JEWS
>your country sends 500 million in arms to the "oppressed" muslims
>"uh.... islam isnt that bad after all"

Just admit defeat you stupid fucking shill, did you really think the words "oppressed Muslim" would convince anyone here? Lol

>Iran is totally BASED my fellow Sup Forumsacks
>Iran fights the jews!
>except that one time
>but that was Saddam totally swear meant nothing
>oh and that other time
>fucking Buddhists
>Fucking zionists stop disagreeing with me REEEEEEEE

just look it up, you low iq paddy

How disappointed are your parents that their child’s job is to shill on the fucking internet of all places?

Goddamn you are stupid. You realize that you mouthbreathers are the minority right? You can chant your retarded chants and post shitty memes but at the end of the day Drumpf is going to keep failing and get buttfucked by the courts and congress and will likely get so tired of being a joke that he wont even run in 2020. Delusional retard.

Talk to your local Persian. They're pretty smart people. The problem with Iran is that it's still the Persian Empire, meaning it's mostly Persians running it even though they're basically 50% of the country. Fucking Balochis and Lores, the subhumans.

>Serbs aren't kikes, they're Christian.
It seems we don't have to shut down anything tonight.

Back to /sg/. You are not a real Croat.

Even a broken clock is right two times a day, durfmkin

look at the rhetoric of this cuck and him not wanting to respond to my argument

Same experience with me, all of the Iranians I've met have been nice and warm and not very muslim which is a huge plus.

There's nothing to respond there. Bosniaks are Croats that abandoned their identity and were molded by the filthy Turk. You should all be given an ultimatum to reject Mohammedanism and become Christian Croats or sent to Turkey or slaughtered. Then Bosnia should be carved up between Croatia and Serbia.

I literally have no idea what is going on in Rohignya,i just come here to shitpost.
Also i am not your daddy,solve your own problems with the dude.

t. Iranian diaspora

>LOOK IRAN SUPPORTED X BTFO IRAN ARE OUR ENEMY
>US Supported the X too
>SHILL! DEFLECTION!

Feel free to give an answer anyday now why Iran is our enemy. You won't though, because you think Iran should be our enemy solely because you probably have duel citizenship. Your Rohingya point isn't even worth acknowledging, the other Croatian said it best. They DO have a legitimate claim to Myannmar and every other Muslim country has sent aid too. Probably the one time you'll find Saudi Aid and Iran aid going to the same place. With your limited vocabulary though feel free to reply back "SHILL SHILL SHILL" Ctrl+C'd and Ctrl+V'd over and over. You might as well because you haven't posted a single legitimate argument.

I agree. That is better than to perpetuate constant wars on the Balkans. Yet you still go out of your way to give claims of equal rights to people who are literally gypsies squatters that are present all over the world.

at least your a degenerate weeb

FATWA!

The leaf is shit posting, but even I agree on this one. Iran isn't perfect, but fuck the big Jew for wanting us to hate them. Its all bullshit

You don't seem to get nuance. I said that both Buddhists and Musims in Myanmar have a legitimate claim, like I said both Croats and Bosniaks have a claim in Bosnia. That I want to side with one side or another is another thing entirely. When Hezbollah and Iran back their people who do have a serious claim, there's nothing terrible or terrorist about it. Especially when it's not the European race war, which Bosnian war wasn't.

Nah dude, go fuck yourself. Iran is helping Hezbollah who is not a terror org, but go labeled one because they fight the terrorists that the JewSA supports. I hope to god they get nukes and wipe Israel off the map one day. They'd never do it, but I can hope.

If you don't understand why the chant death to America then you are historically illiterate. You need to be over 18 to post here. Up until 2016 us here in America were basically doing the same while under Bush, Obama, almost Clinton (again). The way we pronounce 'death to America' in english is 'drain the swamp'.

They aren't exactly friends but they need to be respected as the last bastions of strength holding out against the ZOG. With Libya gone it's not only Syria (barely) and Iran. Please, read a book and then kys.

Iran is all of Western civilization's enemy. Shia Islam has it's own form Jihadism which is practiced in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and even Yemen with the Houthis.