THESE ISLANDS BELONG TO THE CELTIC MASTER RACE

SAXON INVADERS HAVE TO GO BACK, BRITAIN IS RIGHTFUL IRISH CLAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbAXsWU5G0Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laudabiliter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whatever faggot

HOL UP

Ireland could need a more consistent coastline for sure..

>labhraíonn sé an teanga lufa sin

the sheep were here first.
sage

This.

Is irish language used a lot in ireland? Gaelic, welsh and others are basically dead here.

about 50,000 fluent speakers compared to 150,000 fluent Polish speakers

no it's ded
;_;

>1 post by this id

We're around 60,000 SG speakers, but probably with way more poles.
Hoping brexit leads to them leaving/deported. People say they're based but they're just a obstacle preventing gaelic being promoted.

>Britain is Irish clay
>he forgot about the Scots and the Celtic Tribes that inhabited the country prior to the Anglo-Saxon colonization

Could I stay in your theoretical new Britain? Or am I to impure?

yeah i know, irish are the last indigenous celts
and scots are irish descended

One drop of Anglo blood is enough and it's back to Denmark with you.

>What is Cornwall

>these are not your islands
>they are our islands
>and the only reason why you're living on them
>is because we let you live on them

careful padraig, wouldn't want the potatoes to stop growing again

Cornwall is corrupted by Saxon miscegination.

The famine was a man made genocide, not a blight.

>Irish clay
Fuck off, the ancient Brittonic tribes were ethnically different to ancient Irish tribes

>the english killed our potatoes
>was a genocide so it was

why would we genocide our slaves? you think we're as stupid as the irish?

if we wanted you dead, you'd be dead

>yfw you realize that the Welsh lost to the Anglo-Saxon invaders because the Irish scum kept raiding them in the West forcing them to fight a 2-front war.

English are genetically 70% welsh/celtic anyway.

It wasn't the potatoes. The potatoes were the only food we were allowed to eat, all the others were taken away by force. It's like if the government said you could only eat pineapples and they confiscated all other foods.

You're lucky they let you have any food in the first place. If the English were proper protestants instead of Anglican Catholic-lite, they would've exterminated the Catholics like other regions did to their religious minorities.

you ate potatoes because that's all you could afford
im sure african miners would like to keep some of the damonds they find but they can't because it doesn't belong to them
my mate works in a car factory, can you believe they don't let him keep the cars he helps make?

>worshipping a kike on a stick
cuck

Just another ignorant Anglo, maybe educate yourself on the famine you merchant scum. Your like the Bolshevik Jews massacaring Ukrainians.
youtube.com/watch?v=cbAXsWU5G0Q
NEVER FORGET THE IRISH SHOAH

You seem upset my potato deprived friend. Is it because we are so superior?

*West English

That limey doesn't want to admit the Brits tried to genocide the Irish.

I hear Ireland's a great place to live, unlike England these days. Fucking knife toting minorities everywhere but the countryside.

If they wanted to genocide the irish, they simply would've the way the French did the Hugenots, for example. They specifically let the irish catholics live because they're anglican catholic-lite.

You mean you don't want some paki to throw acid in your face?

Dia dhuit a chara.
aontaím leat go gcaithfidh na sasanaigh amach.
Is í ár dtír!

t. 1/200 "Irish" american

>live on an island
>blessed with lakes and rivers
>blessed by anglos and their new world crop
>see record levels of population growth
>be god fearing nation
>get punished with blight for being catholic
>blame anglos

you can give a man some potatos and he'll feed himself for a day but teach a man to fish and he'll feed himself forever unless it's paddy because they're too dumb to use a fishing rod

Tis grand like.

>queen Elizabeth tries to starve us during the blight
>doesn't work
>she then forces Britain to join the EU with the hopes of turning the whole continent into British lebensraum
>it doesn't work
>she retreats hoping to fuck over the EU
>all her banks and companies flee to Ireland
>she reeees until her death

Tipperary master race reporting in

at this point they deserve it

I'm hoping my wife's company moves their Euro HQ from London to Ireland.

stay out. we don't want anymore immigrants brown or white. Ireland should only be for the irish

>Not being able to fish
Excuses, excuses. The Irish are just fucking incompetent

>(((1%)))

Why is one-third of the flag orange?

Checked

I like the way you talk, Pat. Encourage that same sentiment amongst everyone you know and keep Ireland Irish.

Come and take them

Pray upon a four leaf clover and get your islands back in a heartbeat, leprechaun. Or do you mean to tell me your last field ran dry?

Father Ted Reich when?

>Welsh dead

I hear it on the daily, bloody cardiffags

If there were an Irish Nationalist Army in the same vein as the IRA, there are many Americans who would donate money and give gifts to support the defense of Ireland.

the green stands for the Irish catholic nationalists, the orange for the protestant: loyalist English(named after the orange men) and the white is suppose symbolize peace between both sides. of course this didnt work since the loyalist in the north burn the tricolor saying they dont want peace with us so if i was in charge i would scrape the orange and keep it all green

Prods in Ireland invented Republicanism. Catholics started it when the snubbed the idea of a French-like secular state and wanted Rome Rule, so in response, Prods created the North.

there so much wrong with this comment. first off the prods didn't invent the idea of republicanism they were just the first ones to have a rebellion with that goal but the Catholics were fighting for freedom long before them. the Ulster plantation happend almost 200 years before the united Irishmen which is what really separated the north. And the whole loyalist act was created Edward Carson before the nationalists had any intention of creating a catholic republic

fishing was considered poaching
idiot

if you could refuel german uboats under our noses im sure you could have got away stealing a bit of fish

should have let the vikings take it over back in the 800's

I wish we had joined the Allies and fought against your merchant Anglo-Jewish world hegemony, you scum.

*I mean Axis

i wish you would have too
we'd have slaughtered every one you
why didnt you attack us instead of fighting and dieing for your king?

Look at this Muslim pretending like he's British lol. Shouldn't you be praying to Mecca or something? Bin that knife m8.

why didn't you fight the jews instead of fighting for them and giving Europe and your country to them so now you have a muslim running your once great capital and are getting culturally enriched?

The Catholics were fighting to be ruled by the English Catholic King, which is what the Vatican wanted.

The Vatican ordered Ireland be given to England in the first place so that Ireland would be Catholicized.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laudabiliter

jews? we'll ally with satan himself to stop anyone other than the anglo dominating europe and the rest of the planet

Cromwell was a Republican, Irish Catholics were Monarchists. The Irish didn't support the idea of Republicanism until the Prods started the movement.

Anglos out north south

Proud Anglos like Saddiq Khan. Nice work, m8.

by allying with jews you wont even have anglos running England. it will be a city of arabs and niggers run by jews unless you wake up and see the real enemy

the celts will raise again

regards from galicia

How come the Welsh never had their own version of the IRA?

he's in charge of the buses and trains mate
oh no, what will the genocidal anglo do about ahmed?

Im a Norman invader. Make me.

It looks to me like the Anglo is letting Ahmed rape his daughters, throw acid in his mother's faces and run his sons down in trucks. Just remember, don't post any hate speech on your twitter or it's off to jail for you!

Welsh are civilized protestants. Irish are fenian papists. If Ireland had just converted, they would have 4x the population and be 2x as wealthy compared to what they are today.

>pajeet fag running all of ireland
>mudpie from our unmatched empire running the trains and buses in london

truly we're fucked, save us paddy

>If Ireland had just converted, they would have 4x the population
True, and they'd be overun by Muslims too.
>and be 2x as wealthy compared to what they are today
They're doing better than Brits currently.

Learn flags, Mohammed. I'm an American, across the pond in a great, safe city with a great job. There have been 0 acid attacks in the last 100 years in my state.

>Modern Irish
>Celtic

Less Celtic than the Welsh and we fucking hate you

>tfw proud of Irish heritage and name
>American so I will never be accepted

Feels bad